Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ex's Mother: April Showers

"James and Lilly continue their affair when they are caught by an unexpected friend"

90
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Walking to my ex-girlfriend's house, I don't know what to expect. The last time I was there (two weeks ago), my girlfriend, June, broke up with me, but almost immediately her mother and I had the most mind-blowing sex I've ever experienced.

I got a text this morning from June asking me to come over, but I'm not sure if I want June anymore. I mean, it's not like her mother Lilly and I will last long. But I just don't feel anything for June anymore. I knock on the door and Lilly answers. She looks so good, only wearing a long flowing summer dress. It takes all my self-control to stop myself from jumping her now.

"Hi, James. June isn't home," Lilly tells me.

How can this be? She texted me.

"Do you want to come in and wait?"

I want to come in, but I don't think I'll wait.

Walking into the house, Lilly walks to the kitchen. I follow her looking at her big but firm ass as she walks. Coming up behind Lilly I pull her close and kiss her neck.

"What are you doing, James?" Lilly cries but she doesn't sound very sure she wants me to stop.

"Well," I say hugging her from behind, my hands wandering over her body "I was thinking," my hand goes down running my fingers over her pussy. Rubbing her through the material of the dress, she's not wearing panties by the feel of it, "you look good enough to eat."

I turn Lilly around and kiss her fully on the mouth. Pulling away from the kiss I see the desire on the older woman's face. I kneel all the while I pull the flowery summer dress up her legs. "So, I was thinking," I continue as I confirm the old slut isn't wearing any panties, "I was thinking about doing just that, and eating you."

Lilly moans as soon as my lips meet her soaking wet snatch. "James, that feels so good," she whispers, my tongue exploring her wet folds, my finger joining soon after. "James," she screams my name in her orgasm. But this doesn't satiate my hunger, and I continue my oral assault. Feeling Lilly's juices covering my tongue, as she moans loudly, we are suddenly interrupted by a crash.

We both look at the source of the noise and are met with June's friend April. April was the cause of June and my breakup. June had caught me staring at April, and accused me of wanting to cheat on April. The look of shock on April's pretty mouth as she caught me eating the pussy of June's mother, was a sight. "I texted you," June stabs at me with her index finger as she says this, "so you would come here and get back together with June, not fuck her mother." She screamed at me, all the while slapping my arm.

"Listen, April," I say to the shrill woman, "June and I are not getting back together, sorry" Lilly all the while trying to get her breath back after my tongue fucking.

Finally, Lilly speaks, "Listen, April," Lilly walks slowly toward the startled April, "James, and I are just having a little fun, you know, fun?" April did not look like she was calming down.

"A Little fun?" She shrieked "What I saw was disgusting, he's young enough to be your son." April points at me as if Lilly wouldn't know who she was talking about.

"April," Lilly says in a commanding voice "Calm down," she continues in a softer voice, "yes, he's young, but he's skilled." Lilly gets closer to April now. "Don't you wish your ex was skilled?" At this, Lilly kisses April's neck.

GavannaJet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GavannaJet

"What are you doing, Mrs. Croft?" I stare at the two women as Lilly continues to kiss.

"I'm trying to calm you down," Lilly whispers. I can barely hear the two of them. "And you seem calmer." Lilly continues, and I'm shocked to see that yes, April does seem calmer. "You liked watching that, didn't you?" Lilly continued to kiss the young woman's neck.

"No," April says a little sternly, but I can tell she's enjoying the kisses. "It's wrong, he's your daughter's boyfriend."

"Well, for one," Lilly's hand reaches for April's short skirt, "he's June's ex." I watch as the small skirt is pulled up. "And for another," she continues whilst I wonder why April isn't stopping this, "if you think it's wrong," the skirt fully up now I can see April's green, sodden knickers, "then why are your panties so wet?"

Not letting April answer, Lilly kisses April. I'm so hard as I watch these two gorgeous women kiss. Pulling away from the kiss, Lilly says, "You enjoyed watching him eat, why don't you try it?" and she lifts her dress, exposing the wet shaved cunt.

No more needed to be said, and April kneeled in front of her best friend's mother. Hesitating for only a second, she then begins to lick. As April does this, Lilly pulls the dress up and over her head in one swift motion.

Moaning and running her fingers through April's hair, as the young woman licked, Lilly is soon screaming April's name in her orgasm. I'm rock-hard watching this lesbian show, and with a nod from Lilly, I take my stiff member out. Pulling up April's skirt and pulling down her soaked panties I run my dick up her cunt. Reaching behind her April guides me into her wetness.

She feels so tight as I ram into her, she doesn't stop licking Lilly as I ram my hard cock in her, she moans as I continue to thrust, but she doesn't stop eating Lilly. In the meantime, Lilly is moaning and playing with her tits as she orgasms, April is now pushing hard onto me, her juices flowing from her cunt. Lilly kisses her as April cums over my cock. I can't hold on any longer and shoot my load deep into her willing cunt.

The hunger in the two women is unmistakable as they kiss, discarding the last of April's clothes we all move towards the bedroom. I'm already hard again as we reach Lilly's room, and as Lilly guides April to sit on the bed I watch her lick my jizz from April's we'll fucked snatch.

"Fuck, Mrs. Croft, where did you learn to lick pussy like that?" Lilly's ass looks so tasty, I have to slide my cock (already wet with April's juices) into Lilly's ass. "Mrs. Croft, please," April moans, "I need you so bad." Her moans are so hot I don't know how I last as long as I do. It's not until she screams and gushes all over Lilly's face that I release my second load of the night deep in Lilly's ass.

"Oh my, you naughty little slut," Lilly says to April, "look what you've done." indicating the juices on her face, Lilly walks into the bathroom. It's not long before we hear the shower, and we both walk in to join our fuck buddy in the shower.

This is going to be a long night.

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments