Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teri's Bucket List - Chapter Two

"Christy joins Teri and Ross for a threesome"

60
14 Comments 14
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This series is 100% pure fantasy."

Teri and Ross had been seeing each other for nearly two weeks, hooking up about every other night during that time. Finally, on Wednesday of the second week, Ross brought up the bucket list.

“So, how serious are you about checking off more of the items on your sex bucket list?” he asked carefully.

“Very serious. I think I want to do the threesome with another woman first,” she told him.

Ross, naturally, was overjoyed to hear Teri say this. “OK, with whom? Do you have any preferences?” he asked.

“I just want a fun, sexy, woman,” she said. “No butch dykes. She needs to be a feminine bi woman.”

“Let me try a Craigslist post,” he said. “Of course, it might be fun to go out one night, and the two of us try to pick up a woman.”

“Really? Where?” Teri asked curiously.

Ross smiled, “I know of a swinger’s bar. I went to a party there several years ago when I was on a swinger’s website.”

“That sounds fun. Can we go Saturday night?” said Teri.

Ross smiled again, “Sure. But they’re a late group. Most don’t show up until after 10:00 pm.”

With the wheels set in motion for Saturday night, Ross went home that evening and stayed up late crafting a well-written post for Craigslist. It’s not like the old days when they had a personals section; today, you must be sneaky and place ads for hookups in the “Activity Partners” or “Missed Connections” sections.

Ross posted ads in both sections, with just slightly different wording. The basic info he mentioned was that they were a “late forties FWB couple looking to add a Bi female third.” He also gave a brief physical description of both. Ross asked those interested to send a note telling them about herself, along with a full-body photo.

Thursday night after dinner, he checked his email and was pleasantly surprised to see three reply emails from the Craigslist ad. He read all three and thought they were all possibilities, so he forwarded them on to Teri.

She called within five minutes of his text about the emails. “I like all three, but the Asian woman is my favorite,” Teri said.

“OK, I’ll email her and see what happens,” Ross said. “I can see why you like her. Cute face and a great body.”

Ross read the Asian woman’s email one more time. “Christy,” said she was age forty-five, average height of five-six, an hourglass size eight body, and 36D breasts. Her hair was jet black, straight, and fell just past her shoulders. In her close-up photo, she wore a bit of mascara and dusty rose lipstick.

She said she was Japanese, a college grad, had a job in banking, and was divorced with two high school-age kids. She said she had been divorced for two years and had been on a few dates with men but hadn’t been with a woman since college. “I’m a bit kinky, enjoy role play and costumes, and enjoy giving oral to both men and women.”

Ross sent Christy an email. “Hi Christy, we enjoyed reading your message and think you’re attractive. We hope we can meet with you soon for a short “meet and greet” coffee or cocktail. When might be a good time for you? We’re free Friday after 6:00 pm, and most of Saturday and Sunday.”

“DING,” rang his laptop. Ross already received a reply from Christy, not three minutes later. “How about Friday, 7:00 pm at Smitty’s Bar?” He sent another email confirming they’d be there. He then texted Teri about their date with Christy.

.

**

The FWB couple entered the blue-collar dive bar on the edge of town just before the scheduled time. As they took a few steps into the bar, nearly everyone in the place turned and looked at them. The patrons all looked like they were glued to their barstools and were probably there every day after work.

Teri and Ross looked around but did not see Christy. “Grab a table, and I’ll get us drinks,” he told Teri. As he waited to order, an attractive Asian woman entered the dark bar. As she walked toward the bar, Ross casually said, “Hi Christy, I’m Ross. What can I get you to drink?” He pointed toward the corner table, “Teri is over there. Go introduce yourself.”

Minutes later, the three toasted with their drinks to a new adventure. They talked in near whispers, not wanting anyone to hear their conversation. All felt comfortable with each other, and the two women really hit it off. As they finished their drinks, they headed out of the bar.

Standing on the covered porch, Christy said, “Would you two like to come over tonight? My kids are out of town with their father.”

Teri looked at Ross, her eyes wide, nodding her head up and down, “Let’s go.”

Ross smiled, “We’d love to come over; thanks, Christy.”

Fifteen minutes later, Christy was welcoming them into her modest three-bedroom and two-bath cookie-cutter tract home. “I wasn’t planning on having guests tonight, so I don’t have anything to offer you besides a bottle of a sweet Rose’.”

Both Teri and Ross passed. “Why don’t you ladies start on the couch, and let's just go from there,” said Ross as he sat on a chair across the room.

The women sat down and started chatting, each sharing about their previous experience with women twenty-plus years ago. Christy made the first move and kissed Teri passionately. Within ten minutes, both were naked, and the two were enjoying foreplay. Both were savoring the other's breasts, fingering their pussies, and a lot of tongue swapping.

Ross had undressed and sat there slowly stroking his cock as the women moved into a 69 position. He could tell they were struggling with the lack of width on the couch, so he suggested they move to Christy’s bedroom.

The three walked hand in hand down the hallway and into the master bedroom. Christy’s room was very well decorated, with lots of mixtures of fabrics and colors on the chairs, bedding, and drapes.

“I love your bedroom,” Teri complimented the sexy Asian. “This looks professionally decorated. Great use of colors and fabrics.”

Christy smiled, “Yes and no. I did it myself, but I am an interior designer. I’m happy that you noticed. Thank you.”

It was then that Christy noticed Ross’ huge erection. She smiled at him and softly took hold of his manhood. “What do we have here?” she teased. She dropped to her knees and slowly started stroking his cock. A large glossy drop of precum appeared on his throbbing head. “Mmmmmm,” Christy said as she licked the sweet sticky serum off his crown.

Teri joined in the fun next, sucking in one testicle to her mouth as Christly licked his shaft several times. “Ladies, that feels really great, but I want to watch you two enjoy each other first. Get back into that 69 position,” Ross said.

The ladies were soon on the bed, with Christy on top and her backside facing Ross, who had pulled his chair right next to the bed near the footboard. Both women were licking, kissing, sucking, and savoring the pussy they had in their faces. Teri added the first finger while Christy was the first to rim Teri’s brown starfish.

They continued for several minutes before Christy suggested that they move positions. She got in between Teri’s legs and resumed her oral skills. Soon Teri was moaning and breathing heavily as Christy was focusing on her clitoris. She had two fingers in the Italian’s sexpot and was sucking on her pleasure nub.

“Oh fuck, keep sucking. I’m sooo close,” moaned Teri. She opened her eyes and saw Ross standing up and stroking his beef stick. “Come here, let me suck you.”

Ross was happy to offer up his trouser trout, and as Teri licked and sucked, he was teasing her nipples. “Suck the cum out of me, you dirty cum slut,” he said sternly. “Christy, don’t stop on her clit.”

AlanaStoneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaStoneTS

Christy made eye contact with Ross and quickly said, “Call me a slut. Talk dirty to me.”

“Oh, you’re a whore too?” he asked. “You hot piece of Japanese ass! You can suck my cock next slut.”

Those were the magic words for Teri. She started quivering as Christy flicked her bean and sucked at the same time. “I’m cumming!” Teri declared. “YES! YES!”

Christy removed her fingers from Teri’s kitty and was rewarded with a flow of pussy juice that she enjoyed. “Wow, your pussy clamped down on my fingers. You’ve got a strong pussy,” she told Teri.

Teri couldn’t reply as she had Ross’s dick in her mouth, licking and sucking his fat mushroom head. “You better stop, or I’ll cum,” Ross said.  “Christy, what would you like to do next?”

Laughing, “Everything,” she said. “It’s been so long. I just need the human touch. I want my pussy licked. I want to be fucked, of course. I want some ass play. And I want to be kissed passionately. I want it all. Oh, and I want to suck your big fat cock.”

Ross sat on the bed and started slowly kissing Christy. Her hand went straight to his rock-hard cock and lightly fondled him. They were both moaning lightly into each other’s mouths as their tongues darted in and out. Ross gently pushed her onto her back and lightly caressed her waxed pussy.

“Teri, why don’t you lick her pussy to return the favor,” Ross whispered.

Smiling, “I was planning on it,” Teri said.

With Christy on her back, Teri was now between her legs and slowly started to kiss and lick Christy’s tuna box. Ross moved and straddled Christy’s shoulders while on his knees. He commanded the Japanese hottie, “Suck my cock,” while slapping his crown on her pouty lips.

Christy opened her mouth, and Ross placed his hands on the wall above the small headboard. He began thrusting his love muscle into her mouth. She surprised him, moving her hands to grasp his manhood, and started sucking hard, as if she’d suck the cum from his balls.

Teri now had two fingers inside Christy’s kitty and was searching for her G-spot. With her mouth full of Ross’ cock, Christy moaned long and loud when Teri struck gold. Not wanting to cum too soon, Ross backed out his cock from her mouth and was trying to dismount. As his balls grazed Christy’s lips, she sucked one testicle into her mouth and would not let go.

“Oh shit,” Ross stammered. He loves having his balls licked and sucked, so he paused, hoping she’d do more. After a brief two seconds, he said, “Lick my balls, baby.”

Christy rubbed her tongue all over his shaved chicken skin sack and then started with short quick licks. Ross knew he had to move, or he’d cum soon as she was hitting the spot. He climbed off the bed and returned to the chair to watch the ladies.

Teri had one hand still fingering and the other caressing Christy’s right breast and rolling her nipple between her thumb and index finger. Ross moved over and kissed Christy, sucking on her tongue as she moaned in delight.

As Ross sat back down, Teri was flicking Christy’s clit, trying to get her off. Not a minute later and Christy’s breathing was quick and shallow as she approached orgasm. “I’m close. Suck my clit,” she said.

Ross smiled, watching the action as he lightly stroked his dick. “C’mon Christy! Cum for us, you sexy slut!”

Christy was bucking her hips, grinding her pussy into Teri’s mouth, giving her no choice but to suck on Christy’s engorged hooded tic-tac. As she sucked as hard as she could, Teri plunged a finger deep into Christy’s tight wet pink tunnel of love.

“OH FUCK!” Christy exclaimed. “YES!” Christy’s legs quivered, and her lower abdomen spasmed as she climaxed.

“Focus on your body,” Ross whispered. “Enjoy it.”

Teri looked up at Ross and smiled, her mouth area glazed with pussy nectar. “She tastes so good. That was fun,” she told him. She sat up and motioned for Ross to come closer. She rubbed his balls when he stood next to her. “After she catches her breath, I’m ready to be fucked.”

This caught Christy’s attention. “Oh, I’ll be ready for that cock in just a couple of minutes. I haven’t had dick in so long.”

After taking a short break for water, the three were ready to move on to the main event. Ross asked Christy, “What’s your favorite position?”

Smiling, Christy replied, “I love cowgirl, so you can play with my tits. But doggy is great. And I like my hair pulled too. Reverse Cowgirl and variations of missionary are fun too.”

“OK, let's start in cowgirl,” Ross said. “Teri, can you suck my cock to get me hard?”

The three got on the California King-sized bed, and after a quick blowjob, Christy was guiding Ross’ big thick cock into her pussy. As she set the pace, she slowly glided back and forth on his pogo stick. Ross used both hands to caress her lovely breasts and soon was pinching and pulling on her large rock-hard nipples causing Christy to moan.

“Lead forward so I can suck on your tits,” Ross told her. Christy went from riding high in the saddle to having her two hands on Ross’ shoulders as she bent forward. As he took one tit into his mouth, he playfully and lightly bit on her long dark nub.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” Christy softly moaned. “Suck harder, please.”

Ross followed her instructions, and soon Christy was moaning non-stop as she rocked on his manhood. Teri took advantage of this position and kneeled between Ross and Christy’s legs with her head near her ass. She rubbed Christy’s ass before spreading her cheeks and started to lightly lick her Japanese rosebud.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Christy. “Do that again.”

When Teri’s tongue hit her nerve endings a second time, Christy’s upper body twitched. She lightly ran circles around her starfish before probing her tongue into her rectum.

“I think I’m going to cum already,” whispered Christy.

Ross asked, “Do you want to stop?”

“No, it feels too good,” said Christy.

“Teri, eat her ass. She’s going to cum soon,” Ross told her.

As Teri licked, kissed, slurped, probed, and rimmed Christy’s asshole, Ross began bucking his hips harder and faster. Christy was soon in rhythm with Ross, driving his cock deeper into her love tunnel.

“I’m about to cum,” Christy moaned. “Don’t stop.”

Ross’ hands returned to her tits and pinched both nipples as hard as he could. This sent Christy over the cliff.

“YES! Yes!” Christy said loudly. “I’m cumming!”

Teri stopped eating ass and quickly stuck a finger into Christy’s ass.

“I’m cumming!” said Christy.

Christy’s pussy clamped down on Ross’ dick, and her pussy was flooded with a river of wetness. Both Christy and Ross slowed down a bit

“My turn! I’m cumming, too!” exclaimed Ross. As his cock exploded, he emptied his balls deep into Christy’s pussy. After five or six good blasts, his now semi-flaccid penis backed its way out, producing a slow oozing of a cream pie.

Seeing this, Teri couldn’t resist the sight and returned her tongue to Christy’s pussy, licking up all of Ross’ baby batter as it slowly leaked from the pink palace.

“Kiss me. I want some of his cum,” said Christy.

Ross watched intently as the two women kissed, and his seed went from Teri’s mouth to Christy’s. The ladies continued for a good minute, swapping spit and spunk.

“That was kind of kinky and taboo,” said Christy. “I loved it!”

The three moved slightly, and now Ross was in the middle of this post fuck cuddle. Soon there was the sound of light snoring. Ross looked to his left at Teri, and then to his right at Christy. Both women were in the first phase of slumber. He eyed the bedside alarm clock; it read 9:42 pm.

Hours later, Teri was whispering into Ross’ ear, “It’s after midnight. We should go home.”

The End of Chapter Two.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments