Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Making Of A Cuckold - Part 3, Crossing The Anal Barrier

"The three lovers take themselves to sexual heights they never thought they would reach."

42
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Frank, Marcus, and Janine stood at the top of six, wide, steps leading down into a giant square of a room covered in a thick white carpet. Janine looked up and noticed the ceiling was a collection of smoked-mirror tiles. An array of sex toys and vaguely-looking bondage outfits adorned the far wall. The other walls were decorated with homoerotic photographs that reminded Janine of a Robert Mapplethorpe book she had at home.

“Welcome to the Sex Palace,” Frank said.

Janine and Marcus stood open-mouthed as they took the scene in, “It’s incredible!” Janine said.

Frank pointed below to their right, “That, I believe, is one of the largest mattresses ever made.”

Janine and Marcus stared in disbelief, the bed, covered in black satin sheets, was a giant, sunken, square taking up the entire corner.

“That is pretty fucking impressive,” Janine said, eyes wide with anticipation. “It must be twenty feet across.”

“Twenty-five to be precise, and it’s not just a bed either, it’s a smart bed,” Frank said.

“What makes it smart?” Marcus asked.

“There are plenty of little surprises. Come on, I’ll show you.”

They descended the steps, Janine noticed how the thick carpet seemed to swallow her feet as they padded towards the bed.

“I call it The Pit because once you enter it is very difficult to leave,” Frank said, with a smile.

Frank stepped down and walked to the far side and gestured for Janine and Marcus to follow. They sat with their backs to the wall, Frank in the middle, flanked by the other two. Janine pointed to a large, black-and-white photograph in which Frank was standing next to another man. The man looked Asian, he wore an ornate sleeve tattoo that stretched from his wrist up to his shoulder, where it joined another tattoo covering his neck. The two of them were naked, Frank rested his arm on the other man’s shoulder. They stood so that their semi-erect cocks were touching.

“Who’s that with you?” Janine asked.

“That’s Jin, he’s half Filipino and half Colombian, he’s one of the people I can call to come over.”

“Oh, we should definitely call him, what do you think babe?”

“He has a beautiful cock,” Marcus said.

“Speaking of cocks,” Frank said, turning to Marcus. “Was that the first time you’ve sucked one?”

“No, I went to see a transsexual prostitute about three years ago.”

“Wait, you never told me that!” Janine said, leaning forward.

“I never felt comfortable enough.”

“But you do now?” Janine asked.

“Yes, I guess it’s because I now know you’re fine with it.”

“Well you’re pretty fucking good at it,” Frank said, “Right, it’s time to show you what makes this bed so smart.” He pointed to the corner, “Marcus, lie on your back over here.”

Marcus did as he was told, “What do you want me to do?” Janine asked.

“Nothing, just move to the side a bit.”

Frank shuffled over to the side of the bed and reached for a remote, “Just relax Marcus,” he said, as he pushed some buttons on the remote. Janine felt the bed vibrating through her knees, and heard the sound of tiny whining motors buzzed from somewhere deep inside. The section where Marcus lay started to rise.

“What’s happening?” Marcus asked.

“Just relax,” Frank soothed.

The bed section stopped when it was a few feet above the surrounding area and locked in place.

“Because the bed is sunk into the floor, I had them put in various sections like this to give more positional options.”

“Clever,” Janine said.

“Right, let’s do something about Marcus’s rock-hard cock, and subsequently his long-overdue orgasm,” Frank said, turning to Marcus he asked, “Comfortable?”

“Very,” Marcus replied.

“I think a sensual massage is in order,” Frank said. “Press that panel behind you, Janine, and grab the massage oil and the lube.” Janine did as she was told, Frank opened the massage oil and squeezed some out into his and Janine’s hands.

“Turn over,” Frank instructed.

Marcus turned over onto his front, pushing his cock back between his legs, Frank started on his right side and Janine on the left.

“Let’s start at the shoulders and work down,” Frank said.

Marcus let out a deep groan as the two pairs of hands worked the oil into his shoulders, he felt Frank’s hands take over at the top while Janine slid hers slowly down his back. He felt his cock twitching underneath him as Janine’s hands glided over his arse. She paused there briefly, using her thumbs to make small circles at the top of his thighs. Marcus lifted his arse and spread his legs as Janine worked the inside of his thighs, not quite touching his balls.

“Straddle his back,” Frank said.

Marcus momentarily felt Janine’s weight on his shoulders as she moved to straddle his back. Marcus moved his arms aside as Janine mounted him, squeezing her knees into his side. He felt her arse on the small of his back as she used her palms to smoot the skin on his back from the base of his spine up to his shoulders. At the same time, Marcus felt Frank’s hands easing his legs apart and working down each one. The insides of his thighs tingled as Frank ran his hands down one leg, and then up the other, each time lightly brushing his cock.

“Mmm, that feels amazing.”

Janine carried on circling his back with her palms, lowering herself as she did so. She leaned forward and kissed his neck, her hair tickled him as she bent over, and her erect nipples brushed his back. The combined feeling of Frank’s oiled hands running up and down his thighs, and Janine teasing his back, sent jolts of electricity pulsing through his body, starting from the soles of his feet and ending at his scalp.

“I feel like my whole body is cumming,” Marcus panted.

Frank’s hands were now concentrating more around Marcus's arse, squeezing his cheeks, pulling them apart. he felt one of Frank’s hands, slide up his inner thigh, brushing his balls as he went. Next, he sensed a finger slide towards his anus. Janine’s hands traced along his ribs and under his arms, she used her thumbs to gently massage his armpits. It was a sensation like Marcus had never had before.

He felt Frank’s lubed-up finger push slowly inside him, as he did this he used his thumb to gently stroke up and down Marcus’s scrotum, finally taking his cock in his oiled grip. Frank pulled his finger out just as Janine nibbled on Marcus’s ear, he could feel her pussy juices as she ground her crotch into the small of his back. He took in deep, panting breaths as Frank pushed his finger back inside him, deeper this time, his other hand alternating between stroking his cock and squeezing the tops of his thighs.

As Janine nibbled at Marcus’s earlobe she whispered to him, “I want to see him fuck you, I want to suck you as he pushes his big cock in your arse. I want you to fuck me as he fucks you.”

With each kinky utterance, Frank pushed his finger deeper inside Marcus.

“Time to turn over,” Frank said, he looked at Janine, “Have you guys ever done it Amazon style?”

“What’s that?” Janine asked.

Frank used the controls to raise Marcus even higher, he then got Janine to stand at the end of the dais, between Marcus’s legs.

“Okay, Marcus, shuffle to the end so your arse is right on the edge, Janine, hold up his legs like you’re about to fuck him with a strap-on.”

Janine did as she was told. When she was in position Frank stood beside the two of them and took hold of Marcus’s pulsating cock, using it to play with Janine’s pussy.

“This way, he can fuck you whilst still giving access to his arse.”

Marcus didn’t know how he wasn’t already shooting cum all over the place, he lay there with his legs up in the air as Frank used his cock like a dildo on Janine’s pussy. Finally, Frank stopped teasing and pushed Marcus’s cock passed Janine’s lips and into her pussy. Once she was locked on, Frank went behind her and started to play with her tits, Janine felt Frank’s cock sliding between her legs, rubbing up against Marcus’s cock, and pushing against her anus.

Foxy_Ramona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxy_Ramona

Janine gripped hard onto Marcus’s ankles, spreading his legs further apart as she pushed herself onto his cock. “Oh fuck!!” she exclaimed. Frank stayed behind her, rubbing his cock up from the base of Marcus’s balls, sliding over Janine’s pussy and up to her arse.

“One sec,” Frank said.

He turned around and flipped another secret panel to reveal a handful of sex toys. He pulled out a little silver bullet, which let out a muted buzzing noise as he turned it on. He used it on Janine’s nipples first, slowly circling each one, brushing the tips as lightly as he could. The buzzing tingled through her breasts, Janine gasped as Frank nibbled at her earlobes and kissed her neck as he went from one nipple to the other.

Marcus’s looked up through his spread legs as Janine slid her wet pussy up and down his rod. He loved the fact that Janine was dictating the pace. Even though it was him fucking her, the way she held his ankles up in the air made it seem like the other way around. Marcus watched as Frank slid the bullet down between Janine’s breast to her stomach, he disappeared from view as he knelt and began to use the bullet on Janine’s arse.

Tidal waves surged through her body in powerful pulses as she felt the buzzing of the bullet combined with Marcus’s cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She pushed his legs back further as she gyrated and pushed her groin hard into Marcus’s cock. It felt like the start of an orgasm, but it didn’t seem to progress, holding her in ecstatic limbo. Janine could feel Frank’s tongue now as he licked up the sides of her labia, she could feel him licking Marcus’s cock as it slid in and out of her. The buzzing of the bullet was more distant now, she felt him using it on Marcus.

Marcus’s arse was tingling, and his whole body shook, at times he couldn’t tell if it was the bullet, Frank’s tongue, or his finger playing in and around the entrance to his spread cheeks. Suddenly, it was all too much for Janine, she needed to see Frank playing with Marcus’s arse.

“Hold his legs,” she said, barely managing to get the words out of her mouth.

Frank held Marcus’s legs aloft as Janine slipped off his cock and climbed up on him into a sixty-nine, she pushed her pussy down onto Marcus’s face, shuddering as she felt him give her pussy a series of passionate kisses, and sucks, as she bent and swallowed his cock whole.

Frank used the bullet on Marcus’s arse, circling his hole, pushing it in and pulling it slowly out. Janine used her free hand to grab Frank’s cock and pull it closer to Marcus’s arse. Frank obliged and began to stroke his thick member between Marcus’s balls and arse, circling the vibrating bullet around his own cock as he did so.

Marcus felt like he was going to explode, the bullet’s buzzing, starting at his arsehole, resonated deeply within him as Janine’s lips slipped up and down his cock, and he pushed his tongue deep into her pussy.

Janine looked up at Frank, “Oh please fuck me.”

“Hold that,” Frank said as he passed her the bullet, then went to her rear.

Marcus groaned as Janine increased the speed of the bullet, and pushed it deeper into his arse as she slopped her lips down his cock.

“Baby, guide his cock into me!” she shouted.

Marcus pulled his face back from Janine’s pussy, he saw Frank’s hard cock hovering just above. Marcus opened his mouth and Frank slipped it in while he used both of his hands to play with Janine’s arse and pussy.

“I need to feel that cock!” Janine screamed.

Frank pulled it out of Marcus’s throat, Marcus took hold of it, repaying the earlier favour, as he rubbed Frank’s cock along Janine’s pussy and arse.

“Oh yes! Put his cock in me, baby!”

Frank spread her lips wide as Marcus guided Frank’s cock into Janine’s pussy, straining his neck up so that he could lick her clit as Frank’s cock pushed into her. Marcus felt waves of euphoria emanating from his arsehole and spreading all over his body, as Janine pushed the bullet deeper inside him. Janine slurped her head back from Marcus’s cock and looked back over her shoulder at Frank, “Now come and push that fat cock into my boyfriend's arse,” she told him.

Frank pulled his cock out of Janine’s pussy, pausing briefly to allow Marcus to lick the underside of his helmet, and rushed around to stand between Marcus leg’s. Janine grabbed Frank’s cock and spat on it, and sucked it down deeply. She held Marcus’s stiff pole close to her face, making sure Frank’s cock rubbed against it as she sucked him. Marcus felt like he was going to cum all over them, “Fuck me,” he said, “Fuck me like I’m your little gay bitch!”

Janine slipped her lips from Frank’s cock and looked up at him, “You heard the man,” she said, before transferring her mouth to Marcus’s cock.

She pulled the bullet, now buzzing at full speed, out from Marcus’s arse, and Frank replaced it with his bulging cock. As Janine bobbed her head on Marcus’s cock, she kept her eyes wide open to not miss a single moment of Frank’s veiny cock pushing into Marcus. Still using the bullet to tease Marcus’s arse as Frank pumped away.

“Oh my goooooooodddd!!!” Marcus shouted. His whole body was a buzzing, convulsing, mess of sensation. “Yes, fuck me! I’m your bitch, fuck me hard Frank!”

Suddenly, Marcus lost the ability to speak because Janine pushed her pussy back onto his face. Frank timed sliding in and out of Marcus’s arse, with the bobbing of Janine’s head as she slid up and down Marcus’s cock, and used the bullet to tease them both.

“I’m going to shoot so much fucking cum up your arse!” he shouted.

“Mmm, fill me!” Marcus managed to say between licks.

Janine thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head as she watched cum pulse from Frank’s cock directly into Marcus’s arse. She gripped the base of Marcus’s cock and opened her throat, sliding her head down till her upper lip touched his balls. She felt her own orgasm burst from seemingly nowhere.

Marcus felt like his cock had burst, as he shot hot semen into her throat. Janine climbed off him but even though he was no longer ejaculating, Marcus still felt like he was coming. He watched as Frank pumped what felt like a gallon of cum up his arse, he reached down between his legs to feel Frank’s fat cock in his arse.

As soon as Frank pulled out of Marcus's arse, Janine was in front of him, on her knees. He felt her tongue shoot into his arse as she clamped her mouth around his hole. He felt Frank’s cum oozing out of his arse into Janine’s mouth. Frank took up Janine’s former sixty-nine position and lowered his semi-hard, wet cock into Marcus’s mouth. Marcus surprised himself by shooting yet more cum into Frank’s mouth as Janine finished the last of the cum dripping out of his arse.

Five minutes later the three of them lay in a tangled heap, kissing each other, tasting the sex, rubbing and stroking.

“I think I can honestly say,” Marcus said, while stroking Janine’s hair and holding Frank’s cock, “That was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had in my life.”

“Yeah, that’s in my top one,” Frank said.

“Me too, sorry, gay-bar-toilet-orgasm, I know it was just a couple of hours ago, but there’s a new fave!” Janine said.

“I feel like I’m still cumming, to be honest,” Marcus said, “I’ve fantasised about anal before, but I didn’t realise it was going to be like that.”

“I’m glad to hear you say that darling,” Janine said. “Because seeing you being fucked like that was mind-blowing. I want to suck more cum from your arse while Frank’s fucking me, and you’re sucking a big fat cock.

“Wow!” Frank said, “I am fucking glad I met you two horndogs! I take it you’d like to do all of that tonight?” he asked Janine.

“Of course!” she replied.

“Well, I’d better call up Jin and get him to come over, because even though I pride myself on my sexual prowess, even I can’t fuck you whilst simultaneously receiving a blowjob from your handsome boyfriend, and you're sucking cum from his arse.”

Janine smiled as she sat up, “Well, what are you waiting for?”

Published 
Written by IngridSchein
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments