Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Other Side Of The Hotel Door

"The consequence of being caught listening to my hotel guests fucking unfolds..."

26
6 Comments 6
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

The door slowly opened, and Sam was standing behind the door. She stared at me, “it was you, wasn’t it?”

“Sorry… I don’t understand?” I lied.

Sam reached out and pulled me into their room. She quickly closed the door.

“I know you were out there listening to us earlier,” Sam leant forward as she spoke. Her breasts were almost pressing against my chest.

My face was hot, my eyes became blurry, and my throat was so dry that I could not make a sound. I did not know how to respond.

“I was passing by earlier…” I quivered.

“And?” Sam questioned. I saw Emma sitting by the bed, looking at me with a satisfying smile. 

“I heard some noise in the room, so I stayed outside. Making sure that you were okay!” I continued to lie.

“So you must have known that we were okay, haven’t you? Instead, we were more than okay.” 

“Hmm… yes…” I replied. 

“Tell me Tezza, what happened? Did you hit the door?” There was a devilish tone in Sam’s question. On the other side of the room,  Emma was biting her finger. She kept her eyes on us. 

“I don’t know, I might have leant too close to the door, and accidentally hit the door with my butt.” The last thing I wanted them to know was that I was jerking off outside their room.

“Oh really? Emma thought that it was a different reason.” Sam quickly put her hand on my pants. She easily located my cock under the pants.

“Just accidentally hitting the door huh? Then why is it so wet here?” She sniffed her hand as she spoke.

“It smelled like… cum.” The corner of Sam’s lips rose. Emma giggled.

My face was burning and my heart pounded even quicker.

Emma stood up from the bed and slowly walked toward me while Sam continued to run her hand up and down my pants.

“Tezza, you know, we were having fun. But we felt like something was missing. We were excited when we found out that someone was outside,” Emma said. Her hand skipped from button to button on my shirt. “We heard someone running in wooden heels. Do you know how disappointed we were when we saw no one outside?” Emma unbuttoned my collar.

“You heard us earlier. Don’t you want to see it yourself?” Emma looked at Sam. They then leant against each other. They kissed with affection and eagerness.

I was frozen there, trying to catch my breath. “What…?” I shakily forced the only sound I could. 

They smiled as if they were making fun of the innocent sound that I made. But they did not stop. The kiss became more passionate. I saw Sam biting Emma’s lips gently. 

They removed each other’s top, revealing their perfectly round breasts. They were curvy but firm. The pink nipples stood out on Emma’s pale skin. What pressed them firmly were Sam’s slightly darker nipples. They were rubbing each other as their owners kissed intensely. 

Emma tilted Sam’s head slightly, kissing the side of her neck. Sam enjoyed it with a long involuntary moan. “Right there, Em.” 

My cock was getting hard from watching them. I held the ice bucket in front of my pants, hoping that the coldness from the ice bucket could help calm my cock. 

Emma noticed. She put an ice cube in her mouth as she caressed Sam’s perky boobs.  She then kissed them while slowly pushing the ice cube out from her mouth, encircling it on Sam’s right nipple with her tongue.   

Sam’s nipple hardened almost instantly, and she giggled. “You are naughty, Em,” Sam said. 

She then held  Emma’s arm and pulled her to the bedside, pushing her onto the bed. Emma squealed. Sam then got on her knees, gently pecking Emma’s thighs. 

Emma moaned. Sam kissed higher and higher. Her hands were placed at the waistband of Emma’s silky light blue pyjama shorts. She slowly pulled the shorts down, exposing the floral white lacy thong that Emma was wearing. It was so soaked; the fabric became transparent. 

Sam continued to smooch Emma’s inner thighs but moved closer to her pussy.

Emma looked at me briefly, then closed her eyes and bit her lips. She moaned with pleasure as Sam spread her panty to the side. She tasted Emma’s pussy. 

I could see the ginger pubic hair on Emma; they were neatly trimmed and styled with a short landing stripe. 

Sam vigorously pushed her tongue in and out of Emma’s pussy. I saw Emma squeeze her eyes close. Her arms extended, supporting herself so she did not collapse.

“Tezza,” Emma called my name inaudibly. 

I questioned myself if I heard it correctly. I remained frozen, standing by the door of the room.

Emma opened her eyes. Looking at me, she softly said, “Come here, come, Tezza.”

Sam stopped and turned her head to look at me, smiling. “Come, Tezza, join us,” Sam repeated.

I was shivering nervously. I walked slowly to them. Seeing me approaching, Sam stood up and leant to give Emma another kiss on her neck. Emma’s legs were still apart, but the panty had moved back to hide her pussy.

“Touch me,” Emma said while locking her eyes on mine.

I walked closer. Sam moved and welcomed me with a cheeky grin. She stepped aside, allowing me to get to Emma.

Emma reached out, holding my hand with her tender one. She slowly slid it from her left thigh to her panty.

“Can you feel how wet it is?” Emma asked.

“Yes… yes, I can…” I murmured.

She then pulled her panty to the side and glided my hand to her pussy. “Touch me, Tezza,” she urged.

I ran my hand on her pubic area, feeling her landing strip. It was a bit bristly but sexy. As my hand moved lower, her hair became less dry; her pussy lips were soaked with her loving juice.

My hand started to rub the outer lips of her pussy, encircling it. Occasionally my fingers would push the lips to one side so I could feel her inner labia. It was so wet, so warm. Her clitoris was enlarging as my hand moved faster. She also moaned faster and louder.

Suddenly I felt a pull. Sam turned me to her. My hand reluctantly left Emma. “What about me?” Sam demanded while running her right hand on my belt. Her hand slid lower until she found my cock.

“Hmmm… it wants to play.” She looked at Emma and giggled.

Sam pulled me to her. My chest was pressing tightly against her breasts. Her nipple was still erect from before. She loosened another button of my shirt and moved her hand in, feeling my chest. Her hand was soft and cold. It was soothing having it on my boiling skin.

As it glided to my belly button, she pulled and untucked my shirt. Instead of unbuttoning the rest of my shirt, she pulled my shirt over my head. I was shirtless in front of the ladies.

Emma stood up and joined Sam. They stood by my sides. They kissed my neck and licked from my shoulders to my chest.

The next second, Sam turned my head to her, inserting her tongue in my mouth. Simultaneously, I felt Emma’s lips caressing my left nipple. She slightly opened her mouth and started sucking. I felt her tongue playing with my nipple. I moaned softly, my nipple erect. Sam’s lips locked into mine as I moaned.

My heart was racing, pounding like a drumbeat as if it might burst out of my chest. Emma must have felt it. She stopped licking my chest and walked to Sam.

She playfully removed Sam’s pants. There was no panty underneath.

Unlike Emma, Sam was cleanly shaved. It looked so smooth; there was no sign of stubble that I could find.

“You have played with Emma’s. It is my turn now,” Sam whispered when her tongue touched my earlobe.

She lay on the bed, legs spread wide open. The trail of her pussy juice was shining on her vulva. This time, I was less shy; I bent down by the bed and kissed the pussy that had been patiently waiting to be attended to.

I pressed my lips on her vulva and stuck my tongue out. My tongue moved from side to side, creating a gentle swirling motion as I licked the lips of her swollen pussy. It tasted sweet, a bit like nectar, but fainter. “Ohh, Tezza is no longer shy,” Sam teased. A sense of accomplishment rushed through me. My tongue flattened and then pulled back, drawing a small amount of the creamy treat into my mouth.

Sam moaned, “It feels good, don’t..” Before she finished her sentence, Emma pressed her lips to Sam’s. I could hear Sam moan as I continued; it empowered me.

But now, I realised that I did not taste Emma’s before. I stopped tonguing Sam. Instead, I moved my kisses from her vulva to her inner things, her pubic area, and then her belly button. I slowly drifted away from Sam to get closer to Emma, who was leaning in, French kissing Sam.

I stood behind Emma, who was leaning down at Sam. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. She turned to me, our tongues entwined.

There was a faint taste of whisky in her mouth. It must be from earlier that night when they were out partying.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

My hand moved from her waist up to her breasts. They were so full and perky. I pinched her pink nipples. She moaned softly. I smiled. My tongue was still swirling in her mouth.

Sam seemed to understand what I wanted, so she got up from bed and came near us. I saw her stripping Emma’s panty off.

Emma stepped aside to let her panty sit on the floor.

This time, Emma pushed me to the bed. They unbuckled my belt together. They were kissing in front of me before they unbuttoned my pants.

They were still kissing with their eyes closed. Their hands were searching for my cock. As they lowered my pants, my cock bounced up. It was already rock-hard.

Emma and Sam stared at each other and continued kissing. At the same time, they lowered their heads. Suddenly, my cock was in between their lips.

“It is so hard,” Emma said. “Look at those veins,” she continued.  

“I could still taste the cum.” They both laughed after Sam finished her sentence.

“You jerked off while spying on us earlier, Tezza?” Emma teased.

“Err…” I was guilty.

“I wish we were stroking your cock earlier,” Sam said.

They stuck out their tongues, licking my shaft. I could feel how wet my cock was. It was warm and slippery from their saliva.

I looked down, and both of them were smiling with contentment.

A sense of dominance rushed in. I stopped them. “Emma, let me taste yours now,” I demanded.

Emma grinned and crawled onto me, and turned around. Her butt faced my face. Before her face disappeared, she said, “I was worried that you just want Sam’s.”

She bent down, and her pussy was in my face. I spanked her ass instinctively. Mmmm. Spank me again, harder,” She moaned.

The spankings were hard and loud, each followed by a scream in pleasure. Soon enough, I noticed her pale butt cheeks were turning red. I then grabbed her butt cheeks firmly. Burying my face in them, I started licking. Meanwhile, I felt my cock in her mouth.

The taste of her pussy was different from Sam’s. Emma’s was slightly saltier, in a delicious way. My nose rubbed her labia as I pushed my tongue in hers. She moaned while sucking my cock. I wondered where Sam was.

So I put a short pause on my pleasing duty and searched for Sam. She raised one leg on the bed facing Emma while leaning back against the wall, rubbing her clit. The moaning that I heard was not only Emma’s. Sam was enjoying herself as well.

“It is so hot to watch, the both of you,” Sam said when she noticed me searching for her.

Being distracted by Sam, before I could tell Emma, I came. I shivered vigorously as I climaxed, probably pushing my cock too deep into Emma’s throat. I heard her gag. But she wrapped my cock even tighter, not letting a drop of my cum escape her mouth.

She held it all in her mouth and moved on to share with Sam through another passionate kiss. I see the cum dripping from the corner of their mouths, landing on their boobs.

“That was a big, sweet load, Tezza,” They smirked.

Then they walked toward me and shared a kiss with me. We shared the kiss, the saliva, and my cum. That was the first time I tasted my cum. It felt weird. But I somehow liked it as it was shared with these hot attractive ladies.

“Now you have come,” Emma stared at Sam, “it should be our turn now” Sam finished the sentence for Emma.

Laying on the bed, their legs spread, “Make us come, will you?” They said almost at the same time.

I kneeled again and buried my head in Sam’s while rubbing Emma’s vulva.

My tongue encircled Sam’s pussy. It pushed in deeper and deeper. The harder I pushed my tongue, the more nectar I savoured, and the warmer it felt. Sam’s nectar soaked my chin.  My right hand, at the same time, was dancing on Emma’s. Gradually, I turned my wrist and inserted my middle and ring finger into Emma’s pussy. As they slid in, I heard Emma exhaling loudly.

The ladies were moaning, and I enjoyed every second of it. I relished the juice that I tasted from Sam and the smooth surface that my fingers were massaging in Emma’s pussy. Slowly I rubbed my thumb on Emma’s clitoris. She was involuntarily twitching, wriggling her body.

“Yes, Tezza, right there, faster!” Emma demanded.

I looked up, the ladies were caressing each other breasts while kissing. I followed Emma’s instructions, massaging her clitoris in a circular motion, faster and harder.

“I am coming, I am coming!” Emma exclaimed.

Suddenly she twitched fiercely, and her arms slightly pushed her upward. She came, and she was shivering.

Knowing I owed Sam an orgasm, I moved my hand to Sam, spreading her vulva open, and flickering her clitoris with my tongue rapidly. Her moaning intensified. At the same time, I inserted my fingers into her pussy. She screamed, “Yes! Don’t stop, don’t you fucking stop!”

Following the familiar twitch, I gave her what she needed.

They were panting, resting on the bed. “It was amazing!” Sam said while trying to catch her breath.

“Now, Tezza, you wouldn't want to stop here, would you?” An evil grin appeared on Emma’s face.

“I want more,” Emma demanded before I could answer her question. “Fuck me! Put your cock in me!” Emma raised her leg, inviting me to enter.

“But I don’t have a condom,” I was teasing, playing… “professional.”

“I don’t care! I want it now!” Maybe it was the alcohol talking, and she may regret it the next day. But I was too horny to resist.

I stroked my already hard cock, and spat on it, lubricating it. I stood at the back of the bed admiring Emma’s swollen and wet pussy. I licked her clitoris one more time before I put my cock into it.

It went smoothly as it was so lubricated inside. I could feel the warmth from her vaginal wall. Her pussy was tight.

As I was fucking Emma, Sam climbed on Emma’s face. She rode Emma and leant forward to me so we could kiss.

In the room, the three of us moaned in unison. As I thrust deeper into Emma’s vagina, she became more excited. As for Sam, sometimes, she would stop kissing me and spat onto Emma’s pussy to help lubricate it, then quickly resume the kiss. Sam was enjoying herself as well.

Taking my hand, she placed it on her breasts, guiding my touch as we gently rubbed her breasts. They were bouncy and soft. I wish I was sucking them, but I could not do it with the position that we were having.

I pulled Emma toward me and lifted her right leg to place it on my shoulder. It allowed me to push my cock deeper. Emma screamed, “Yes, yes, don’t stop, fuck me hard!” As Emma was enjoying the pounding, she seemed to have forgotten Sam. So Sam moved her hand to her pussy, and I saw her fingering herself.

The pounding between my pubic area and Emma’s was so fierce, that Emma’s breasts jiggled dramatically.

Seeing Emma’s pale full tits bouncing, Sam fingered herself and heard the moaning without a pause. I was overwhelmed, I warmed Emma, “I’m getting close.”

“Don’t you stop! Keep fucking me! I am coming soon!” I shut my eyes and searched for every repulsive image I could conjure, in the hope of finding distraction. It worked, but not for long. As I was about to give in, “I’m coming, I am coming, coming, coming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I’m coming!” I heard Emma yell continuously. I took my cock out rapidly as I was about to cum as well.

Followed with my rapid withdrawal, Emma squirted. She thrashed intensely as she came. My abs and my cock were covered in liquid. I groaned and shot a big warm load on Emma’s belly.

Emma shivered, trying to catch her breath. She lay on the soaked sheet weekly, “Oh My God, Oh My Fucking God!” She screamed with joy and surprise. A sense of triumph washed over me. When I looked down, I saw my cum mixed with her juice on her waving belly.

Sam was climaxing as well. She moaned and twitched with her eyes closed in pleasure. I could see that she was trying hard not to let herself collapse onto Emma. She slowly opened her eyes, satisfied.

Then she leant forward to me, kissing me. After that, she leant further down and tasted every drop running on Emma’s belly.

Emma laughed, saying it tickled.

We shared another affectionate kiss. They told me they had an island trip booked for the next day and should try to get some rest.

Emma walked me to the door. She grabbed me and pulled me close. “We will still be in town for a few days. Maybe we can meet outside the hotel,” she said softly in my ear.

She pushed me out of the room before playfully reminding me that her number was already in the system. With a light-hearted laugh, she closed the door and left me standing in the quiet corridor.

It was a night that I would never expect. My uniform was wet, and it smelled like sex.

After leaving their room, I had two hours before my shift finished. So I took my chance and raced back home to put on a new uniform.

The next morning, I greeted my colleague with the biggest grin that they have ever seen.

“What happened? Anything fun last night?” They wondered.

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, “Nah, just another night.”

Published 
Written by krad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments