Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome In Tokyo

"Mature Couple Seeking Younger"

104
15 Comments 15
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Walking with my girlfriend along the congested streets of Shinjuku, my phone started filling up with messages. I glanced down to read the screen and noticed it was from an American couple I met several months ago in Tokyo. My friend smiled when I told her who it was, knowing they spent a weekend with me. I decided I'd reply later and continue with our day.

"They must miss your magic touch," she said to me.

I laughed covering my mouth while looking back at her with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah, I think they miss my magic moves," I said to her.

"If I was more courageous I'd join you," she said.

We stopped at a few shops to try on some sexy clothes. I saw a cute white dress that was cut above the knees. It had a lace neckline and a suggestive opening on the back. She looked at a few bikinis, along with a party dress. We caught a few eyes trying stuff on.

"That dress looks hot on you," she said to me.

"Thank you very much. I only wish it was a little shorter, like almost up to my pussy," I replied.

We both giggled and lifted it higher seeing how it would look hemmed.

"What do you think now?"

"Looks pretty hot," she said.

We tried on a few more things, buying way more than we planned. Then of course it's always that way. We headed back out on the avenue trying to find a nice place for lunch. As we were walking, I smelled pizza! I was like, OMG! Let's eat here.

It's true pizza in Japan, isn't what you can get in New York City. But, it's not too bad. Looking over the menu, we decided on a large meatball. While waiting for our order to arrive, I started reading the messages from the couple. They wrote they'll be in Tokyo, on Friday and they'd love to get together.

My girlfriend kept asking about the messages on my phone. I told her they want to meet me again.

"I knew it! I just knew they wanted to see you again," she said.

"Yeah, that means I'm going to be a very busy girl next week."

"Busy for sure and very wet," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, they are a very horny couple. I mean, from the moment we got to the hotel they were on me," I said.

"They get freaky?"

"Yes, they got their freak on for sure," I said.

"How old are they?"

"I think they are in their late 40's, around there," I told her.

"Other than you are Asian, and I'm assuming they are white, you could be their daughter."

"Well, that's kinky," I said.

We both laughed over the situation and looked on in utter joy when our pizza arrived. I held a slice for her to bite and then she held one for me. We ate for about an hour and decided it was enough fun for the day. We wanted to walk back to our apartment building rather than take the JR. The train during that time of day is often filled with high school girls playing with their phones and gossiping among themselves. Walking through Shinjuku, is much more entertaining. So off we went down the avenues and through the epic modern wonders of Tokyo.

Once we reached our complex, we gave each other a big hug and headed to our apartments. As soon as I entered, I tossed my keys on the table and jumped on the bed. I laid across it swinging my feet as I scanned through their messages. They sent way more than I confessed to my friend. They wrote how our weekend together ignited their sex life like never before.

While laying across the bed, I felt turned on by the messages. I slipped out of my clothes and started rubbing my tight slit. Laying on my back now, I spread my legs wide open and rubbed gently. I was imagining both of them eating my wet pussy and licking my body. I flicked my little clit, then brought it to my mouth and tasted my juices. I felt a rush of fire through my whole body as I did. I repeated that over and over until I climaxed on my clean sheets. Turning over, I looked at the wet spot and gave it a nasty lick! It was so delicious.

Feeling naughty, I sat at the edge of the bed and looked in the mirror. I was rubbing my big tits and spreading my legs slowly. Showing myself that little treasure between them. I started playing with my pussy again, feeling its wetness with each stroke around the clit. I would take my finger and taste my wetness, lapping my finger with my tongue after several strokes. Quickly, I felt another climax build deep inside. From my feet to my tits I shook with lust. A powerful climax erupted as juices flowed like lava from my cunt. Falling back onto the bed, I fell to sleep for about an hour.

After a short nap, I decided to answer their messages. I told them how happy I was to hear from them, and that I looked forward to their visit. Suddenly moments later, they called me.

"Hello, how are you?" I answered.

"Hi, sweetie, it's Mrs. Kaplan. It's so good to hear your voice again."

"Yes, Mrs. Kaplan. It's great to hear yours as well. How have you both been?"

"We have been very good, sweetie. But we missed you something awful," she said.

"Yes, I often think of you both as well. I never forgot how kind and generous you were to me," I said.

"Well, that's because you are the sexiest and sweetest girl we ever met, darling."

"Thank you, Mrs. Kaplan, I am thankful you both walked into my club," I replied.

"Sweetie, we will be in Tokyo, next Friday night. We are staying at the Holiday Inn. We want to meet you right away," she said.

"I'm dancing until midnight on Friday, but I can be at your hotel by 12:45 a.m.," I replied.

"Perfect! We can't wait to play with your sexy body again sweetie, We are so excited!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Kaplan. I'll see you both then."

"Have a great night, sweetie. See you Friday."

I put my phone down, glanced into the mirror (with an evil grin) and jumped into the shower. Once done. I slipped into my Hello Kitty panties and climbed into bed. I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

Finally, Friday night arrived! I danced to a huge crowd and did several lap dances. After taking some photos with fans and severed many drinks, I went backstage and took a shower. I got dressed quickly, slipping on my sexy shorts and tank top and caught a cab to the hotel. Once I arrived, I saw them waiting in the lobby. They gave me a big hug and a box of candies.

"Sweetie, it's so good to see you again," Mr. Kaplan, said.

"It's great seeing you and Mrs. Kaplan, after all this time," I said.

We took the elevator up to their room and kissed until the doors opened. We then walked down the hallway with our arms around each other. We entered the room and had a big group hug. When I looked over at the bed, they had a leather bikini and lots of toys laid out for me. Even cuffs with pink feathers.

"I see you got things ready," I said with a naughty giggle.

"Oh yes, we came prepared for our naughty Filipina," they replied.

As they sat on the bed together, I slipped off my heels and pulled down my tight shorts. Mr. Kaplan pulled his pants down and began jacking himself as I teased. Then I walked closer and slowly slipped off my tank top, showing my huge tits as Mrs. Kaplan felt them. I turned around and slowly bent over. I gripped the spandex of my panties and gently slipped them off showing my Pinay (Filipina) ass. Rubbing it with both hands, I spread my cheeks exposing my private holes.

"Oh fuck girl, those are so sexy," he said.

I turned around looking at them as I kept my holes open.

"You like that, Mr. Kaplan?"

"Yes, oh yes I do," he replied.

I then pulled my panties off tossing them on the bed, when suddenly he put my arms behind my back and locked the cuffs on. They both removed their clothes and guided me up on the bed. He got behind me while his wife was facing me. She took me by the head with both hands.

"He's going to fuck you so hard while you eat my pussy sweetie."

"Yes, Mrs. Kaplan," I replied.

He firmly held my arms as they were cuffed, and began rubbing his cock over the slit of my ass. Sliding it up and down over my holes, she laid down and spread her legs. He then pressed my head into her wetness as he poked his cock into my wet pussy. She held my head as I started licking her cunt, getting my face wet with her juices. As I serviced her, he began harder and deeper thrusts into my sex hole. He held my arms and began to punish my pussy with a good pounding.

"You like that, Pinay?" You like my big meat deep in your wet cunt?"

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan. It feels so good in my Asian pussy," I replied.

"Fuck yeah it feels so good deep inside your pussy. I love fucking your naughty pussy."

Pounding my cunt with little mercy, he took my hole as his own while my tongue was deep in her cunt. She was moaning and giving instructions as he grunted and howled with lust. She then moved away, allowing her hubby to have me for himself. He pulled out of my pussy and turned me around, putting his cock in my mouth.

"That's it, Pinay. Put that cock into your sexy mouth. I want to feel that hot tongue around my dick."

I sucked my juices off while looking up at him. My hands were still cuffed behind my back as he thrust his dick in and out of my mouth. His wife then took one of the vibrators and placed it between my tits. That made me moan like a kitten. It felt so fucking good. There I was sucking cock and getting my tits played with. She then rubbed it down my belly stopping just over my shaved pussy.

"Want to feel that on your pretty pussy, sweetie?"

"Yes, yes I do, Mrs. Kaplan," I begged.

"Beg me!! Beg me to put it on your pretty pussy."

"Please, Mrs. Kaplan, put it on my wet pussy," I replied with pleading eyes.

"You have to beg better than that, come on beg me while you suck that cock."

Removing his big cock from my mouth and looking into her eyes.

"Please, Mrs. Kaplan, I want that vibrator on my pussy so much! Please, I need it so badly," I begged.

"Good girl, momma is gonna put it on your wet cunt."

I then put his cock back in my mouth and sucked on the head. She then placed the vibrator over my shaved cunt causing my whole body to tighten. While my pussy was pleased, he pulled his dick out of my mouth and began rubbing it all over my face. I kept trying to lash it with my tongue as it slid over my mouth and chin. The vibrator was shaking my pussy so hard! Juices were spraying off it. I then put his cock back in my mouth sucking and drooling.

"Oh fuck you are going to make me cum too fast. Better take it out so I can do more bad things to you," he said.

She then turned off the vibrator and looked around the sheets seeing all my pussy juices splashed around the bed.

"You know, I bet you could bottle those juices and make a fortune," she said to me.

"Sell my juices in a tube?"

"Yeah, we would buy a few," she said.

The three of us were laying on the bed together kissing and feeling each other's bodies. I was stroking his cock while she played with my tits. Giving both of them all my attention. He got up and brought over the leather bikini.

"Put it on, Pinay, I want to see it on you," he said.

I got out of bed and put on the leather bikini. They both patted the bed with their hands inviting me back in. I crawled over to them as they felt my ass. Staying doggy style, he started kissing my ass and licking along the back of my legs down to my feet. He started licking and kissing the bottom of my foot, then back up to my ass. He slowly pulled the leather bottom down and spat on my anus rubbing it in.

"You like that don't you?"

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan. I do."

"Good girl, such a good girl. I'm going to lick this butt plug and slowly put it into your Asian ass," he said.

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan," looking back at him.

I prepared myself for entry of the butt plug, as he slipped aside my bikini bottoms and slowly began to insert the toy.

"How's that, feels good?"

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan. It feels so fucking good," I replied.

He pushed it into my anus until it was securely locked in. He pulled down my bottoms and yanked them off my feet. His wife grabbed them and started sniffing my wetness. He was now stroking his cock as Mrs. Kaplan, began kissing my mouth. Suddenly, he started licking around the butt plug. I was moaning and feeling so freaky. He would press it a little and then tug on it, making me moan loudly.

AryaClarcks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AryaClarcks

"Look at her cunt, it's dripping," he said to his wife.

"Fuck yes, she is such a nasty little slut," she replied.

"Are you a nasty and dirty slut?"

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan. I'm a dirty and nasty girl. I love that plug in my ass."

"Of course she does, only a naughty and nasty girl would love that," he said.

"Oh yes," she said to him.

After licking around the butt plug, he slowly started to pull it out, leaving me gapping. While she was kissing me and pulling on my big tits, he placed his big cock over my anus.

"You ready for my cock in your ass?"

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan. This slut is ready," I said.

"Where am I going to put my cock?"

"You're going to put it in my ass."

"That's right, you made your ass nice and clean for me?"

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan, I always keep my ass clean as a bell."

"Good girl, such a good and nasty girl," he said to me.

He then slipped his cock into my ass and gripping my long black hair. His wife was looking into my eyes as he took my anus, telling me what a bad girl I was. I began sucking on her finger as he started to fuck my ass faster. I was screaming and moaning so loud as he claimed me. My ass was now prepared for his cock, as you could hear our flesh smacking together. He would also slap my ass on both sides ramming me as he did. The feeling of his dick in my most private of holes was so hot.

It was now around 4 a.m. when he told me he was about to cum. His wife was slapping my tits and pulling on my nipples as his cock swelled inside of me. I could feel the shaft stiffen and his head fill with sperm as he thrust in an out of my ass.

"I'm going to come, slut. Oh fuck you are going to make me come so hard," he said to me.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Kaplan, I feel your sperm building in your cock helmet," I said to him.

"Fuck I'm going to cream in your ass. Here it comes!"

His wife then held my tits as he mounted me roughly tugging my hair backward. I was screaming with absolute lust and depravity as his cock was at the point of no return. His dick was already dripping precum into my ass when he let out a loud and chilling howl.

"I'm gonna come! Daddy is going to cum in your tight asshole."

With that, he burst his hot load of sperm into my ass. Gush after gush of his seed filled my deepest passages. His eyes rolled back into his head with each spray of hot liquid. After at least ten streams, he pulled out and smashed his cock across my butt. His sperm splashed all over my ass and back. They asked me to remain doggy style, as they placed the butt plug back into my anus.

His wife was now laying under me, with my ass and pussy over her face. He then grabbed my ass spreading my cheeks, telling me to hold the sperm inside.

"I'm going to pull out the butt plug, but don't let the sperm drip out until we tell you," he said sternly into my eyes.

I nodded in agreement and braced for him to remove the plug from my ass. I could feel the hot cum deep inside me wanting to spill out. He was licking my body and playing with my tits under the leather bikini top. I looked back and saw his cock was still dripping while he was licking my ass. She was rubbing her pussy very hard. She just lay there waiting for her prize.

"Ready, Pinay? I'm going to remove the plug," he warned me.

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan. I'm ready."

"Good girl!"

He then began to remove the butt plug, pulling it out a little at a time. He kept warning me to keep the sperm inside, but it was not easy trying to control that much while he was tugging on the plug. But I was a good girl and did my very best.

"Here it comes, Pinay, it's almost out. Fuck you have such a sexy ass. These bar girls are so fucking hot," he said to both of us.

"It's out! Now hold that sperm, don't let it drip," he ordered me.

"I won't let it drip, Mr. Kaplan," I replied.

"Good girl," he said.

As I remained doggy style, he kissed and licked my ass a few more times, then told his wife to get ready. She positioned herself just under my pussy, as he pressed my ass lower towards her mouth.

"Okay, push it out. Just a little at first," he said to me.

I then started to release some of the sperm, allowing it to drip out over my pussy and down toward her mouth. As it dripped, she tried to catch what she could as she played with her pussy. I then began rubbing her cunt as well, putting her into a state of total lust.

"Feed me,, let more out. Come on," she said to me.

"Yes, Mrs. Kaplan. Here comes more ma'am," I replied.

I was able to push out a lot more sperm, feeding her perverted hunger. She was like a wild animal under me, making all kinds of nasty sounds as she lapped up her husband's juices from my ass. I continued rubbing her pussy until she climaxed. It was now 5:30 a.m. and we were all exhausted from the night. We cuddled and kissed one another for about thirty minutes before falling to sleep.

I opened my eyes and saw it was 11 a.m. The house cleaning crew was knocking on the door. They asked me to answer and tell them to come back later. I was only wrapped in a towel while talking to the maids, when they looked into the room and giggled. I gave them an annoyed look and closed the door.

We all took a nice long shower together when they invited me for brunch in Ginza. We caught a cab and had a wonderful breakfast. They even took me shopping! They bought me some nice sexy shoes, a necklace and some wonderful perfume. I felt so happy being spoiled! They wanted to show me off around Tokyo, and I noticed they were getting turned on by people looking at me. After a few more stores, we stopped for coffee.

It was a hot day in Tokyo. 31C and humid! It was around 2:30 p.m. when we got some ice cream after the coffee. We sat in the ice cream parlor talking, when I noticed a few guys checking me out as I licked my ice cream cone. Never shy to put on a little show, I kept talking and licking the cone very suggestively. Sometimes giving it a long and slow lick.

"I think you have a few fans here, sweetie," Mr. Kaplan said to me.

"Yeah, they've been watching me for several minutes," I replied.

"Fucking love it. Knowing you belong to us this weekend and no one else," he said.

I nodded in agreement and then looked over at the Western guys watching me. Taking my index finger and flicking off a bit of cream, I began sucking it into my mouth. I could see they were dying to say something, but didn't. So I just smiled and winked.

"You are such a naughty girl, it's such a turn-on watching you tease others," he said.

We finished our ice cream and headed back out into the sweltering temps. Mrs. Kaplan, decided to get her hair done, while Mr. Kaplan and I went back to the hotel. She said she'd be back in two hours. Mr. Kaplan and I took the cab back to the Holiday Inn. When we got to the room, he wasted no time removing his pants and jacking his cock.

"Pinay, I want to fuck you so badly," he said.

"Okay, I'm not going anywhere, Mr. Kaplan, something you'd like me to put on?"

"Yes, there is actually. Please put that pink bikini on with the small strap that covers your slit only," he replied.

"I'll do that right now for you, Mr. Kaplan."

I walked over and got the pink bikini from the bag. I took off my clothes in front of him while he watched. He was jerking himself so hard, you could have heard it from the hallway. I then put on the top and then the bottom. I adjusted the thin strap that covered my slit. You could see the mound only. Very sexy I thought!

He walked over and picked me up. He carried me over to the bed and placed me on the edge gently. Then, he got on both knees and started licking the strap over my tight slit. Making all kinds of nasty sounds, he held my inner thighs while he dined on my juices. Just touching my pussy starts it dripping. I get wet very easily. There was no difference in this case.

"You dirty girl, look how wet you are baby doll! Trying to hide that Asian slit with that little strap. Daddy found it and will lick it good."

"Daddy, your tongue feels so good on my little pussy. Sorry if I'm getting too wet. I can't help it when I'm excited," I said.

"That just means you are a dirty girl! I love dirty girls," he replied.

He moved the strap to the side as he spread my legs even wider. His tongue lapped up and down all over my cunt. Pussy juices flowed out so much it was a little embarrassing, but he loved it.

"Fuck you taste so good, I can't get enough of this pussy."

While licking and sucking on my mound, I was looking down at him over my luscious tits. My legs were wide open and exposed to his needs. As he licked, he would snap the bikini strap down onto to pussy several times. I would let out moans of pleasure as he did. He would also slip one finger inside me. Then would begin fucking me slowly with each lick. Crudely, he would spit on my cunt and start lapping over and over again.

"Now you are ready, I want you to take off your bikini top and get on top of me. I want you to ride me hard okay? Then, I'm going to come inside of you."

I removed my bikini top and tossed it on the floor. As he laid down on his back, I climbed over him and sat my pussy on his cock. I reached down and grabbed his big dick, placing it inside my wet and warm pussy.

"Pinay pussy is the best, I fucking love how it feels," he said to me.

I was gripping his chest as my long black hair was flowing over his body. He would reach up and grab my tits and squeeze hard as my soaked pussy slammed down on his meat. I'd reach down and kiss as he pushed deeper into me. His cock was so hard and stiff as he filled my tight sex hole. I was tossing my hair around with each thrust into my wetness.

"Melba, you are so fucking sexy. I can't get enough of your pussy. Fuck me harder baby please, I want to squirt into your cunt."

"Yes, Mr. Kaplan. You can come inside of me. I want to feel your hot sperm spilling inside my pussy," I replied.

"Fuck, you're going make me come! I'm going to fill your Filipina cunt with my sperm."

With that, I slammed him over and over with my cunt. I could feel the sperm fill his head knowing he was going to burst deep inside my hole.

"Here it comes, slut. I'm going to come," he said.

His cock ejaculated load after load into me. He reached up bringing me closer. He took my face with both hands kissing my mouth with utter passion.

"Melba, that was so fucking amazing. Now keep that sperm in your pussy."

Within a few minutes, his phone rings and it's Mrs. Kaplan. He answered the phone and then gave it to me while his cock was still inside my cunt.

"Mrs. Kaplan. It's me," I answered.

"Did he come inside of you? If so, I want you to hold it inside your pussy until I get to the room. You understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kaplan. I'm still on top of him with his dick inside of me," I replied.

"Good! His sperm is still in your tight pussy?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kaplan. I'm holding it until you get here," I replied.

"Such a good girl! I'll be there very soon, I'm just down the street. Wait for momma," she said.

I remained on top of him with his cock juices mixing with my pussy juice. It was causing his cock to get a little chubby. Then we heard the door open and Mrs. Kaplan walked in. She tossed her bag on the desk and quickly removed her clothes and got on the bed. She kissed me and guided me off his cock. She then laid down on the bed and had me stand on my knees over her face. She rubbed my pussy and anus, as she spread her legs wide.

"Let it out, slut. Let that gorgeous pussy leak all that juice and sperm into my mouth," she said.

I looked down as I lined up my pussy to her mouth, holding my long hair back as I did. I then released his sperm into her hungry mouth. I emptied my cunt on her as she played with her pussy hard and rough. She wanted every last drop. I kept it lined up and made sure none was left. She then got up and showed me her empty mouth. She swallowed it all.

After another night of fucking and depravity, the sun was up and it was time for me to go home. We all got dressed after a nice shower and headed for the lobby. They waited for my cab and gave one last hug before leaving.

Published 
Written by Melbakruz2018
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments