Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"I want to go shopping babe," I said sitting on Tommy's bed, "for sex toys." It was Saturday morning and I had picked up Terri to bring him to Tommy's house.

I was finally living back near Terri and Tommy after I quit my new job two hours away, which had taken me away from them all week long. Now I was only working part time, but I was happier to be closer to my men every day. My boyfriend Terri was working full time and making connections to break into modeling. The third in our happy threesome, Tommy, was starting to build a following for his music with a gig every night, which meant he slept most of the day. I was beginning to feel like I was getting in their way, and I needed time with both of them.

Tommy didn't want to wake up, but I must have managed to pique his interest because he groggily rolled over and said, "What?"

"You heard me," I said in a mocking 'you're in trouble' voice, "we are going shopping. Get dressed." I pulled the covers off of him. He was naked and my mind raced with possibilities.

"Hey sexy...." I coaxed, putting my hand around his hard length, "Do I need to...".

"No. Fine," he said, "I'll get up." Did he just directly turn down sex with me? I mean we hadn't been having as much sex since he had been working so much, but he had never actually said no when I offered. Maybe I had the exact right idea; adding toys could be just what we needed to spice things up again.

I waited on the couch with Terri. He caught me up on the happenings of his week at work. I really was happy for him, but I just didn't understand how it completely sapped him from his interest in having sex anymore. It definitely did not make me feel desirable or attractive. I just wanted to drive my guys wild again. I was hopeful today would turn that around.

We headed out, but there were so many adult stores to choose from, it was difficult to decide. It was my idea to go to the biggest one.

"We'll definitely have a lot to choose from there," I rationalized.

"What are you looking for exactly?" Tommy joked.

"Nothing specific," I said, "I'm sure I can't even imagine what they have!"

Once inside, I began to realize how true that was. There were toys I couldn't even figure out how they were used. The three of us walked around aimlessly. After a few minutes, I realized I didn't have to hide anything. I could talk to and touch Tommy in the same way I did Terri. I didn't know anyone in the store. Nor did I care who knew I was fucking both of them. It was so liberating to be open publicly, like we were privately. I wished we could be like this all the time. Why did it matter what other people thought?

"Look at this, babe," Tommy said holding up a strange thing, "What do you think I should do to you with this?"

"I have no idea!" I said laughing, leaning in to kiss him and caress his chest.

In the next aisle, Terri pulled out a whip. "Look," he said to Tommy and me, "I could make some good welts with this!"

"Mmmm hhmmmm," Tommy said, coming up behind me as I was facing Terri. Tommy put one hand on the whip with Terri and then slid his other hand up my leg to my bare ass. I had the foresight to wear a short skirt with no underwear. Tommy's slap was loud.

"Ohhhh, babe, I'd like that," I said to Tommy while kissing Terri.

Just then a sales guy asked, "Can I help you find anything?" I jumped realizing he just saw these two men touching me.

"No, I have everything I need," I said smiling. I sure did!

"Ok," he said with a smirk as he eyed the three of us up and down, "If you have any questions just let me know. We have private rooms." That intrigued me, but no we did not need a private room. The sales guy walked away.

"Ok, babe," Tommy said, spinning me around to face him, "Let's get serious."

"Ok," I said, feigning concern.

"No," Tommy laughed, "What do you want to buy?"

"I have no idea," I said, grabbing his ass, "What do you want to do to me?" Just then I realized Terri had wandered off. Tommy and I found him. He was in front of the strap-on collection.

"Can I help you?" I said in a deep voice trying to imitate the sales guy.

"No," Terri said quietly and started to walk down the aisle.

"What, babe?" I asked, concerned, "Were you looking at these?"

"No," he said, and I knew he was lying.

"Hey," I said, reaching for him to bring him back to me, "honesty always." I looked him right in his eyes so he’d see I was serious.

"I don't know, sometimes I just wish..." he started but didn't finish.

I kept looking him in the eyes, but didn’t say a word. Say it, I screamed in my brain. Please tell me you are still being honest with me.

He continued, "I just wish I could drive you more wild...I see...I know...I'm not..."

"Babe," I reached for his arm.

Tommy stepped in, "Hey babe, did you see all the pretty nighties they have? Why don't you go pick one out for us?"

"I don't-" I started.

"Thanks, babe," Tommy said, kissing me and dismissing me. I got the hint. Terri needed to talk to a guy at that moment. I didn't want to be excluded, but I understood they needed time just the two of them. As friends, and now as my lovers.

I did find a sexy nightie that wasn't too expensive. I tried it on and then met them by the cashier. They had already paid and had a shopping bag.

"You're done?" I asked, surprised and still holding the nightie. "Ok, I don't need to get..."

Tommy said, "Do you want me to pay for that?"

"Oh no, I can...I don't need it though," I said, figuring they had what they wanted.

"Get it, babe," Tommy said, "I want to see you in it later."

"Ok," I said, kissing him. As I turned to the cashier, I noticed she was eyeing up Terri. I looked at her and then kissed Terri too. I wanted her to know he was mine. Both were mine. Mine. Just the way I liked it. She glared at me. Oh well honey, I thought, go get your own men. I smiled as I walked away arm and arm with my men.

Now we had a bag with a collection of fun, and we were on our way back to Tommy's. Tommy drove while I was in the passenger seat and Terri was in the back seat.

"As soon as we get out of the car Terri is in charge, babe," Tommy said to me.

"Ok..." I said not believing it. I so wanted to see Terri tell me what to do, and then do exactly what he wanted. I desperately wanted to feel his hunger for me. I needed him to show me. I knew that was what had been missing when it was just the two of us. He was just learning to be less passive, which is what I thought I always wanted. Now I knew I needed more. More of his aggressiveness. I started to think if he was aggressive, it meant he loved me more. Probably flawed thinking, but that was how much I craved his control.

"Why not start now?" I suggested. The sex store had definitely gotten me all worked up. I spread my legs and rubbed my inner thighs. Tommy understood.

"Yes," Tommy said, "Terri, make her cum."

"From the back seat?" Terri asked, confused.

"Tell her what to do to herself," Tommy explained patiently.

"Ummm." Terri was trying to think of how to go about that.

"Think of a scene from a porn movie and describe it as what you wish you were doing to her," Tommy suggested.

"Ok..." Terri said. "Are you spread?" Terri asked me.

"Yes," I waited in anticipation, continuing to rub my thighs.

"Slide your finger along your lips," he said, and I obeyed, "imagine it's my tongue getting you all wet."

"She's wet alright Terri," Tommy said, "Lean forward and look."

"Eyes on the road," Terri told Tommy, but then he did lean forward to see. I felt his breath on my ear as he watched me stroking my dripping pussy.

"Oh, babe," Terri moaned, "You're so fucking wet."

"I am," I cooed. Looking at all the toys in the store and thinking of all the possibilities, had really gotten me ready.

"Rub your clit," he requested, "imagine it's me."

I slid my finger up and over my swollen clit and bucked as I screamed out, "Yes! Ohhhh yes, yes, yes. What would you want to do to me?"

"Right now I'd love to be licking your clit to make you scream some more," Terri said, as his tongue lightly flicked out onto my ear. I quickened my stroking, wishing it was his tongue.

"Mmmmm," I said, biting my lip.

"Fuck, babe, it's so hot watching you do this," Terri said, "it's making me hard."

"Mmm, I bet," I said, licking my lips. I heard Tommy catch his breath. I looked over and his cock was standing straight up. His loose gym shorts were doing nothing to hide the erection. Tommy saw me looking and slid one hand over the tent pole in his shorts.

"Hands on the wheel," Terri said to Tommy.

"Are you touching yourself?" I asked Terri.

"No," he replied, "I wish I was inside you. I'm sure I would just glide right inside."

"Yesss," I hissed, imagining it.

"Use your other hand to slide your fingers in and pretend it's me," he said. Before I did, he reached around to the side of my seat and reclined it a few inches so he could get a better view. The reclined angle was going to be better for me too. I slid one finger in my pussy and then two.

"Oh, babe, yes," I moaned, "You would definitely like it in here."

Terri reached around the seat and pulled my shirt down enough to expose one nipple. He swiped his finger across it, causing it to harden instantly. He took away his finger and when he returned it, he had made it wet, so he could continue playing with my nipple.

"Yes, babe," Terri said, "I wish I was fucking that wet, little pussy of yours." As he said that, our car slowed down. We were off the highway now and at a red light. A truck pulled up next to my side of Tommy's car.

"You have an audience, babe," Tommy said, putting his right hand on my left thigh to spread my legs apart even more. I looked over and locked eyes with the guy in the truck. From his higher position in the truck, he could easily see me finger fucking myself. Too bad he couldn't hear the juicy sounds too.

I went to sit up and Terri said, "Don't stop. Let him watch." Oh, that made my heart race. It was one thing for me to masturbate in front of my lovers, but for a complete stranger, it was a forbidden rush. I could tell from the guy's face, he was more than happy to watch. The light changed and we started moving again.

"Blow him a kiss, babe," Terri told me so I did. "You just blew his mind!" Tommy said laughing.

"Is it bad that it excited me?" I asked my men.

"No, babe," Terri said. True, after all, that's how Tommy joined us to begin with. I wanted him to watch Terri fuck me. "Do you think you're going to cum?" he asked.

"Soon," I said, as my fingers continued to switch between lightly dancing along my swollen lips and plunging inside to fill me up. We slowed down again at a red light. This time we pulled up next to a guy in a car, so he wasn't high enough to see what my hands were doing. I looked at him and watched his face as he realized what was happening. He could see Terri's hand squeezing my nipple, and he could now tell what I was doing with my hands. The grin spread across his face.

"Cum for him, babe," Terri demanded. "Now." I didn't need to be told twice; I was so ready to cum.

"Yes!" I cried out, as I pressed down on my clit sending waves of pleasure through my body. I arched my back, closed my eyes, and moaned.

"Tell him you're cumming," Terri instructed. I bucked back against the seat as my orgasm crashed, and I held my gaze with our new stranger friend. Our windows were closed so he couldn't hear, but I mouthed the words 'I'm cumming.'

As the waves of my orgasm subsided, I took my finger off my clit and put it in my mouth to taste my salty juices.

"Me," Terri said, and I knew he wanted a taste too. I loved it when he asked me to do that. Feeling his tongue caress my finger as he licked and sucked every last bit of my juices, oh my!

The light changed, and we started to move away from our new stranger's car. "You just made that guy's day, babe!" Terri said. The look on his face was priceless, and I beamed with pride. I loved pleasing men.

"You probably made his whole fucking year!" Tommy chimed in, "That was so hot." I blushed and rearranged myself, so I was now all respectably covered.

"That was fun," I admitted, "Is that bad?"

"Not at all," Terri said.

"I'm glad we are close to home because I don't think I could get any fucking harder," Tommy said. As I looked over at him in the driver's seat, I saw his shorts were still tented.

"How about you, babe?" I called back to Terri.

"I'll show you when we get out of the car," he said.

"I can't wait," I said.

Both of their cocks were more than ready as we pulled into Tommy's driveway. No cars. That meant Tommy's roommate Rob wasn't home. We had the rest of the day before Tommy had to go to work that night, and now we also had the place all to ourselves.

When we got out of the car, Terri spun me around and pushed my back up against the car. He pressed his body on mine and pinned my hands back. I felt how hard he was.

"This?" Terri said, "You want me to do this to you?"

"Yes, anything you want, babe," I said.

"Anything?" he asked.

"Anything," I confirmed. I had no idea what he had in mind, but I desperately needed him to show me what he wanted. He kissed me and released me so we could walk into the house.

As soon as we walked through the door Tommy whipped his shirt off, pulled his shorts down, and pinned me up against the living room wall. By the time Terri realized what was happening, Tommy's cock head was slipping inside my pussy.

"Fuck no, Tommy," Terri said, coming up behind him. He put his hand around Tommy's wrist that was holding my hand to the wall. "I'm in charge, remember?"

Tommy turned his face so he was inches away from Terri's face. Although they had never kissed, I thought it would be hot as hell.

"Tell me to fuck her. Hard. Please," Tommy begged Terri and then pushed his cock inside me a little more.

"No," Terri said, looking Tommy in the eyes. They had made an agreement, and Tommy needed to uphold it.

"Fine," Tommy said, releasing my hands and backing away from me. I sighed wishing he was still entering me. I looked at Terri and stayed up against the wall. I couldn't tell him what to do, but maybe he would get the idea to do what Tommy had done.

"You want me to fuck you like that?" Terri asked me.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me." I offered so he would take control.

"I will," Terri said, turning his attention to the bag of toys.

I couldn't wait to try out the toys. I didn't even know everything they had bought. I felt like a little kid with new presents. I walked into Tommy's bedroom and they both followed me. Terri was holding the bag of toys.

Terri took something out of the bag. When he turned around, I saw it was a large strap-on. The cock part was bigger than Tommy's. I was instantly excited thinking about how it would feel inside me. I swallowed hard waiting for Terri to talk. I wanted to hear him tell me what he wanted to do to me. I locked eyes with him waiting until he finally spoke.

"I want to fuck you with a big cock," he started, and a tiny moan involuntarily escaped from me. "I've seen you go wild for Tommy's cock....I know I'm not...I want to see you lose it when I fill you up with this."

I smiled, "Yes please."

"Keep going Terri," Tommy said, "Tell her what to do." I fucking loved when Tommy told Terri what to do.

"Take your shirt off," Terri said to me. I unbuttoned it and let it slide off my shoulders until it dropped to the floor. My nipples were already getting hard.

"Now your skirt," Terri continued. I slid my skirt down until it joined my shirt on the floor.

"Are you still wet?" Terri asked. I slid one finger all the way in my pussy and pulled it out for Terri to examine. It was slick and shiny with my juices.

"Do you want to..." I offered my finger to him. He put his lips around my finger and sucked my juices off. Again. My breath quickened. Terri took off his clothes and looked at the strap-on, not sure what to do.

"Let me help," Tommy said softly, moving behind Terri. I knew Terri didn't want help, but he didn't stop Tommy.

"Make him wet," Tommy told me. I knelt down in front of Terri and took him all in, so I could completely coat him with my saliva. I loved how his cock fit perfectly in my mouth.

"Oh, babe," Terri said as his head dropped back against Tommy's shoulder. Tommy had moved forward and his bare chest was pressed against Terri's back. Tommy slid one hand from the side of Terri's hip forward, between his thigh and stomach to steady him. With his other hand, he reached around to hold the strap-on. Seeing them so close together touching intimately for me, but independently of me, was turning me on more.

"Stop," Tommy commanded me. I knew he didn't want Terri to get lost in my sucking and cum. I stood up and kissed Terri, pressing my chest tightly into his. He was sandwiched between Tommy and I, like he was our plaything. I knew Terri was supposed to be in control now, but I was enjoying their moment so much, it had me dripping. I sat back on the bed taking in the show before me.

Tommy slid the hollow strap-on over Terri’s cock, while Terri watched. Tommy still had one hand firmly on Terri's hip, while his other hand reached around to grasp the silicone toy and slide it along his length, stroking Terri to a new level of fullness. I saw Terri's eyes glaze over in pleasure, while his chest rose and fell with increasing breaths indicating his building excitement. After a few moments, the cock extension was fully on Terri. Then Terri bit his lip. Hot damn! Watching Tommy stroke Terri’s erection was hotter than I could have ever imagined. It was so unbelievably exciting watching Tommy get the strap-on secured and ready for Terri to fuck me.

I loved my men. Both men had pleased me in so many ways without ever competing for my attention. But now, seeing them like this, told me that they relished in sharing this bond we all had as lovers. It made me think that the three of us had so much more to explore as a threesome. At least I desperately hoped so.

AngieGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngieGuzman

Tommy released the fake cock and trailed his fingers along the straps. It might have seemed like he was checking if they were secure, but as he sensually ran his fingertips slowly along Terri's flesh, I could tell that he was doing it simply to arouse him further. Probably to arouse both of them by the looks of lust and satisfaction on their faces. 

When I let my eyes wander behind Terri, I saw that indeed Tommy was finding their interaction pleasurable. His cock was fully erect and pressing against Terri's ass. Judging from the glistening sheen I saw, I knew Tommy was leaking in anticipation.

I watched as Tommy's fingers slowly danced along Terri's skin teasingly while his lips brushed against Terri's ear. "Are you ready?" Tommy whispered to Terri.

Terri's eyes opened as he lifted his head, and I saw his whole demeanor change.

"Yes," Terri said in a low, sexy, confident voice.

"Tell me what you want," I coaxed.

"I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked," Terri growled as he grabbed my arms, pulling me up from the bed and hard into his kiss.

"Yes," I moaned against his lips. "Take me."

"Get on the bed," Terri ordered. I obeyed laying on my back. "Spread," he said as I opened my legs looking into his eyes. He climbed over me and held the strap-on so he could direct it into my wet and waiting slit. He put it in just a little and it felt cold but so hard.

"You want more?" he teasingly asked.

"Yes," I breathed waiting for him to put it further in. He didn't. I reached up to his shoulders to pull him closer.

"No. Put your hands over your head," Terri instructed me.

"Handcuff her," Terri barked to Tommy. Tommy immediately obeyed, reaching into the shopping bag to pull out pink fur-lined handcuffs.

"Mmmm. Thank you," I cooed in appreciation of their new toy choice. Tommy secured each of my wrists to his headboard. It was a rush to be restricted in that way.

"Beg for it," Terri said, copying how Tommy liked to make me beg for him. Terri really needed me to go crazy for this big fake cock. I was pretty sure I was going to.

"Fuck me, Terri," I said wanting to use his name and not our endearing pet name. I wanted him to know that I desired him right now. He pushed it inside me more and then all the way out. I could feel the texture of it. It was ridged and different from an actual penis, and the new sensation on my pussy lips felt so good.

"No," I pleaded, "Please more." He didn't move. He just looked me in the eyes.

"Please... Oh please, Terri. I need you to fill me up," I begged squirming on the bed wanting to use my hands to grab him and make him give me all of his new toy.

"You want it all?" he teased again.

"Yes," I affirmed.

"All?" he kept teasing.

"Oh, babe," I said trying not to sound too exasperated, "Fuck me. Now!" I couldn't wait anymore.

"I'll fuck you when I want to," he confirmed, sliding it slowly in again.

"Yesssssss," I whispered, worried that if I got too demonstrative, I might scare him away again.

He kept sliding in slowly and I whimpered, "Oh yes, babe," desperately hoping he'd continue. Thankfully, he did until finally he was all the way in.

"Yes, yes," I panted, wanting him to start pumping. He slowly slid out and then slammed back in.

"Yes! Oh yes!" I gasped.

"Again?" he asked.

"Please," I confirmed and he slammed again. "Yes! Again!" I said before he had the chance to ask. And he slammed me again and again before I could even request it. He was pumping furiously now and I couldn't even catch my breath.

"Ohhhhh!" It felt good to be so filled up. He could now hit just the right spot deep inside me, and I was pretty sure I could have a g-spot orgasm from this thing.

I wasn't sure how it felt for Terri. Like could he cum? My question was soon answered as he said, "Oh fuck yes!" He stopped pumping and kept the strap-on pressed all the way inside me. Then he made a few more small pumps.

"Oh, babe," I said smiling, wanting to kiss him. He smiled, but didn't kiss me.

"You need some more," he told me. That was true, I did. I guessed Terri was soft inside it, but the toy was still hard and filling me up. This was good because I definitely needed a hard cock still, and he had it for me.

"Unlock her," Terri said to Tommy. I looked at Tommy. He had watched the whole thing as he stroked himself. I loved watching that, and listening to the juices from his leaking precum as his hand slid up and down his length. When he leaned over me unlocking the handcuffs, his cock hung close to my mouth. I put my tongue out hoping to catch it, but before I could Terri pulled me on top of him, cowgirl style. I eased my pussy down onto the strap-on.

"Ohhhh," I moaned as it filled me up again. Terri moved his hands to my ass to pull me onto him even harder.

"Yes, babe, yes..." I groaned as I rocked back and forth on top of him. He helped by holding my hips to keep me in rhythm with his pumping. The harder he pumped into me, the more I felt that sweet sensation deep inside my pussy. I knew it was my g-spot, and if Terri kept going, I was going to cum like I had never cum before.

Terri was focused on me, but not for his pleasure now, it wasn't him hard inside me. He was fucking me to make me cum. To make me enthralled with his new pretend cock. He wanted me to go crazy for it.

"Tell me how it feels," Terri said. Shit, I didn't know if I could formulate coherent sentences, but I desperately wanted to obey his command.

"Terri," I started using his name again so he'd know I was focused solely on him, "Your....cock is filling me up...I'm...it's...hitting," I panted, having so much trouble describing the amazing sensation this new toy was created for me.

"Fuck me!" he commanded pulling my ass harder onto him so I could continue grinding on him. The base of the strap-on was rubbing my engorged clit just right. Coupled with how it was hitting the right spot by filling me up, I knew this was going to be one amazing orgasm.

"Yes!" I screamed as the strap-on hit my sweet g spot just perfectly. "Just.... like...that..." I begged and Terri obliged, helping me rock on him and I felt the build-up. The g-spot build-up went even higher than a regular orgasm. It didn't build and crash right away. It kept building, making me wonder when it was going to finally reach its peak.

"Fuck Yea," Terri screamed, "Do It. Cum. Hard. Now." I wanted to obey but the orgasm was still building. I was getting dizzy and finding it hard to breathe.

"Babe...I....I....I...," I tried to get out and then I knew I had reached the top. My g-spot orgasm was happening. "Yes! Fuck! Yes! I....babe..." and then no more coherent words came out of my mouth. I shuttered, gasped for breath, and shook as every inch of my body pulsed when the orgasm ripped through me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Terri screamed. He was enjoying my orgasm too. Not nearly as much as me I thought, but he had waited a long time for this too. I had just gone completely wild on his cock. Even if it wasn't really his, he loved making me cum like that. It was all him.

I slowed my rocking and collapsed on his chest in satiated bliss, as the waves of my orgasm kept coming. Every inch of my skin was still tingling as I tried to get my breathing to return to normal. Not only was the g-spot orgasm more intense, it lasted so much longer. So much. Finally, I lay still and calm, completely and utterly spent.

"Babe..." I tried to talk. I tried to tell him that what he had done was like no other. He had given me the most amazing orgasm of my life. And it was all him. Well, and the strap-on. I didn't even know where Tommy was. This wasn't about the arousal having two men at the same time gave to me, it was about Terri using that strap-on to hit the spot he was not capable of hitting without it. It's not that he didn't want to, it just wasn't physically possible, until now.

"I love you," Terri said, breaking the spell of him exerting his dominance. In that moment it was more important to commemorate the event with a declaration like that. It was momentous. At least for me.

"I love you too, babe," I started, "That was..." I searched for words but my brain still was in too blissful of a state to be working yet. I just laid on top of him reveling in the afterglow. Terri let me lay on top of him for a few minutes. Then I felt him move me off to his side. He lifted himself off of the bed and wrangled himself out of the strap-on Tommy had so lovingly arranged. I saw he was rock hard again.

"Oh, babe," I said, reaching for his cock.

"No," he said immediately and grabbed my wrists. He pushed my hands over my head as he rose above me, climbing on top.

"Oh," I said in surprise as he took control again.

"That was amazing, babe," he said kissing me, "Now I'm going to fuck you."

"Yes," I happily agreed. I was actually aching for the feel of a real, warm cock. I knew he couldn't ever make me cum like the strap-on did, but his cock was soft, and warm, and slick, and so ready for me. All of that meant something too.

When he said fuck he meant it! He slammed into me fully, and pistoned in and out at a furious pace.

"Yes, babe," he screamed fucking me with everything he had. I was enjoying his over-the-top excitement. I wondered if Tommy was too. It was the first thought I had of Tommy since my all-consuming orgasms. I looked over and saw Tommy vigorously rubbing his cock.

"Yes, babe," I said looking in Tommy's eyes. Terri moaned.

"Cum," I said looking at Tommy.

"Yes, babe," Terri said.

'No' Tommy mouthed at me. 'Not yet' he silently communicated. Oh he wanted to fuck me too. Yay me.

"Fuck, babe...yes," Terri moaned as I felt his cock stiffen and burst. I liked that about real cock. A fake cock couldn't replace that feeling. "Oh!" Terri cried out, as he hit his peak and then pumped the rest of his cum in me. He slowed his movements and lay on top of me.

"Oh, babe," I said sweetly to Terri, "I fucking loved all of that," I trailed kisses along his shoulder.

Terri had cum twice already and Tommy hadn't unloaded yet. I was eagerly anticipating the urgency he would have now.

"You know Tommy has been patient, but I think he needs some help," I explained. Terri was lying on the bed in a completely euphoric state. He had dominated me, and we had both had amazing orgasms. He didn't need any more from me. I was free to see what Tommy had in store for me. More toys maybe?

"What else is in the bag, babe?" I asked Tommy. He stood up and walked over to the bag. I sat up on the edge of the bed to watch.

"Your sexy nightie," Tommy said pulling it out and walking over to me, "Which I agree may have not been the best use of money because we can't even wait long enough for you to get in it before we fuck you."

"True, but it makes me feel sexy," I explained, "In turn, that's good for you." Tommy lovingly slipped the nightie over my head and made sure it fell on me just right. He trailed his fingers along the silky edges, teasing my skin just as he had done to Terri with the strap-on.

He walked back to the bag and said, "Oh, and this," as he pulled out a whip that was like a ponytail. It had many soft leather strips hanging from it. "It's called a flogger," he explained.

"Oh, babe, that looks..." I reached out to touch it and Tommy walked towards me so I could weave my fingers through the strips. My breath caught at the feel of it.

"If you don't want to..." Tommy said, giving me the out.

"Oh no," I said, "I want to feel that on me."

"Really?" he said genuinely surprised.

"Soft, babe," I requested, "Start soft and work up to more." More. The word was so open-ended with possibilities, my clit jumped at the thought of it.

Tommy dragged the soft leather strips along my thighs, up and over the nightie. I could feel it through the silky material. My breath quickened in anticipation.

"Ok, gentle whip," I heard Terri instruct Tommy. "Ok, babe?" he checked with me. He had recovered and was still in charge.

"Yes," I moaned, ready to see what the flogger could do to me.

"Turn around," Tommy said gently, not demanding, "On all fours." Terri was lying face up still on the bed to the side. I got on all fours next to him. Tommy knelt on the bed on the other side of me.

Tommy lifted my nightie to expose my ass, so they both could see as Terri sat up to watch. Tommy tried to whip me but he couldn't bring himself to do it and the soft leather strips just flowed over my hip. It felt nice but there was no tingle. I knew from the spankings that the tingle was the part we were trying to achieve.

"Let me," Terri told Tommy and got up on his knees taking the flogger from Tommy. Terri pulled my ass towards him, and my head was now facing Tommy. Tommy slid the nightie up.

"Waste of money," Tommy laughed, as I lifted my hands one at a time so he could toss the nightie aside.

"Can I?" I asked Terri as I reached for Tommy's cock.

"Yes," Terri allowed. Tommy let out a sigh of relief as my mouth closed around his mushroom head.

I felt the first whip on my delicate ass cheek. It wasn't too hard but enough to make a tingle.

"Mmmmm," I moaned with my mouth still full. Tommy reached down to twist his fingers through my hair and hold me gently, not forcing himself further in.

"Good, babe?" Terri checked as his hand caressed where he just whipped.

"Good," I confirmed taking my mouth off of Tommy's cock, "Keep going."

"No," he explained, "You have to ask for each one when you're ready. If you want it harder, tell me. If you want it lighter, tell me."

"Ok," I said, understanding that he didn't want it to get out of hand.

"Again," I said and Terri did it again in the same spot. I felt the tingle start to spread along my skin and to my clit.

"Again," I said and felt it in the same spot. I kept licking and stroking Tommy, who by this point was so rock hard and ready.

"Are there welts yet?" Tommy asked.

"Yes," Terri said, caressing them with his hand, "Feel," he told Tommy and Tommy's hand caressed me too. I heard him take in a sharp breath.

Tommy took me by the shoulders and pulled me up to face him, both of us on our knees. He kissed me. "I can't wait anymore Terri, I'm dying," Tommy said, as he grabbed his cock waiting for permission to finally gain his release.

Terri was kneeling behind me now with the flogger. He looked around me at Tommy and said, "Beg me for her." I felt Terri's breath on my ear. Fuck that was hot. For a second I thought Tommy was going to laugh out loud. He was always the one in control taking me whenever he wanted. He had given control to Terri today, and now I was starting to think Terri really liked it. 

"Please," Tommy started, staring right at Terri, "Let me fuck her sweet, hot little pussy. OUR sweet, hot little pussy. Shit, it won't take long I can assure you."

"Babe?..." Terri consulted me.

"Yes," was all I could find in my brain to say.

"And I can keep whipping?" Terri checked.

"Yes," I said and I lifted my leg, putting my foot on the bed so Tommy could fill me up. Tommy held me by the waist. The flogger hit my upper back at the same time.

"Ohhhh," I cried out, feeling the delicious tingle along the skin on my back, traveling down to my pussy, which was being filled up. I reached out to hang on to Tommy to steady myself. He looked in my eyes, as I held him and his hand went to my cheek.

"Oh I needed this, babe," he said to me, thrusting in and out slowly, "I'm so ready."

"Again," I instructed Terri as I kissed Tommy. Terri whipped my back again.

"Again," I said, "Again, Again, Again," I repeated in rhythm with Tommy's thrusts. As he increased his pumping, I increased my requests. Terri started whipping lighter without me saying so, because I think he was worried about my eagerness to have so many strikes. I never had. What would that do to my skin? At that moment I didn't care, I wanted the delicious tingle to continue. With Tommy pumping just right and hitting my very swollen clit, and Terri's flogging making the tingle shoot right to my clit, I knew I was going to cum like this.

"Oh yes," I cried out as I neared the edge of my orgasm. "Again," I requested of Terri, still looking at Tommy, "Make me cum. Again. Again. Again." Terri struck me with the flogger each time and then stopped.

"No more," Terri said, hugging me from behind. His cool skin felt good against my inflamed skin. His lips were against my ear, "Cum." That pushed my orgasm right over the edge.

"Yes!" I screamed digging into Tommy's shoulders and thrusting my hips harder.

"Fuck yes," Tommy said, kissing me as he stiffened inside me. I felt the pulses begin as he came. Hard. Terri rocked with us behind me as we came.

After a minute Terri pulled my hips gently back towards him causing Tommy's softening cock to fall out of my pussy. I was still holding Tommy and he was holding my face and kissing me.

"Let me feel your orgasm too," Terri said, from behind me sliding his once again hard cock into my pussy. He was greeted with the last of my spasms, which always felt better to me when I was filled. I felt Terri's lips on my back and his fingers were tracing along the welts he had just made.

"Oh!" he said, stiffening and then cumming. That was quick! I guess it really did excite him to dominate me.

The three of us collapsed on the bed. Terri and Tommy caressed my welted back and butt.

"Babe, I'm sorry," Terri said, "Some of these are bad."

"Don't be sorry, I asked for it," I reminded him.

"It's going to take a long time for some of these to go away," he said apologetically.

"Well that will just give me something to remember you by when you're so busy at work," I said knowing it could be a while until we could play again.

Published 
Written by SherryDarling
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments