Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Triangle's Edge - Part 4

"My boyfriend and I are in a threesome with the woman with whom he cheated on me and who is also my ex-girlfriend, and I get her to confess."

217
40 Comments 40
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth installment of the story; I recommend you read the previous installments before continuing. If you are sensitive to themes of cheating, you should probably avoid this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you're curious about the deeper backstory of this couple's situation, I recommend starting with my series 'Love Or Lust' to fully grasp the context. Thank you for beta reading, Keith!"

My boyfriend was lying naked on the bed, his hands handcuffed to the bedpost, while my ex-girlfriend stood naked in the middle of our bedroom, waiting for my command. As I stood beside the bed, my bare, dripping pussy was on full display, in stark contrast to my chest, which was still bound in a tight corset. The musky scent of my arousal filled the air, and the lustful look in my fiancé's eyes told me he could smell it, too.

By the end of that night, I had to become the living embodiment of all his fantasies. It was a high-stakes game of all or nothing, and I was about to ensure that I would be the only woman who haunted his dreams. Failure wasn't an option; if I faltered, it would have meant the end of 'us'.

"Come here," I instructed her, gesturing to a spot on the bed next to his feet.

Sara crawled onto the bed and kept her posture poised as she kneeled at the designated spot. With each breath, the weight of her full breasts rose and fell, their hardened, pink peaks pulsing with desire.

I moved closer to my boyfriend on the bed, near his head. Glancing over at Sara, my gaze was drawn to the mirror across from us. There we were—my fiancé helplessly bound, Sara kneeling in front of me, and I, sitting on the edge of the bed, pretending I have everything under control. It was a suffocating feeling to see us like that, as if we were characters in a twisted play, and it made me question if this was truly what I wanted, but I couldn't afford to back out.

I settled myself on the bed, my face level with my boyfriend's, but I couldn't meet his gaze. My focus was on Sara, my mind racing with rage over her role in creating this complicated situation. She deserved to be punished for what she had done, and I would use her as a pawn in this perverse game I was playing.

Sara's eyes lit up with excitement, and even if she didn't mean to, it felt like a challenge to me, as if she was daring me to act. Resuming my role, I slowly parted my legs, exposing my slick heat to her hungry gaze, which mirrored the first time she laid eyes on my pussy. I could feel her longing for my dripping nectar as much as I did for her skilled lips and tongue. I loved how obsessed she was with it, paying attention to every fold and craving more and more of it.

A low moan escaped my lips as I remembered her tongue exploring every inch of my wetness, and every stroke felt like a sacred offering to me—the woman she desired most. I missed Sara's intensity and the way she made me feel worshiped and wanted in a way no one else had. But it became a sick obsession that consumed her, and I felt suffocated by how possessive and controlling she became. Yet there I was, once again parting my legs for her, but this time I was determined not to fall for her charms, and she would be nothing more than a toy for my pleasure.

"Eat my pussy."

I could tell she was desperate to taste me again by how quickly she crawled towards me. She licked her luscious lips before nestling herself between my thighs and locking her intense blue eyes on mine. My heart raced as she trailed kisses down my inner thigh before finally delving into the depths of pleasure with a flick of her seductive tongue. Bliss washed over me as she teased and caressed every sensitive spot with a hunger that no one could match.

His gaze was fixed on me, and he could not look away as I moaned, surrendering to the seductive sensations of her expert tongue teasing my clit. While I was enjoying the exquisite sensations, my thoughts wandered to the possibilities of satisfying his silent yearnings—a longing for me to take control and please her while he watched helplessly, his desire for submission clear in his restrained state.

It was a step into the unknown, where the lines between pain and pleasure, love and lust, would blur into an intoxicating haze. But in that moment, I wanted to immerse myself fully in the present ecstasy, to relish each lick and suck as if it were the last—and it was.

"Finger me."

Sara looked up, a mischievous glint in her eyes, as she slowly moved her hand toward my throbbing core. Three fingers slid inside me, slowly curling and exploring every inch of my velvety walls. My body shook once she found my sweet spot, and I moaned in pleasure. While her tongue lapped at my sensitive nub, her deft fingers continued their dance, bringing me closer to ecstasy with each firm stroke.

My fingers entangled in her silky hair as I arched my back, pushing my hips towards her eager mouth. As she sucked and licked, her fingers quickened their pace, driving me wild with desire. My walls tightened around her fingers, and I cried out in blissful release, making loud grunts of satisfaction to entice them further into my game. In reality, my most intense orgasms were silent as I held my breath for as long as I could, intensifying and prolonging the pleasure.

While Sara lapped up my essence like it was her favorite dessert, I turned my head to look at my boyfriend. He was staring at us with what appeared to be a painful strain, his eyes full of desire.

"Do you like what you see?"

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

He met my gaze. "Yes."

I smirked. "She is such an obedient little pet, always eager to please."

His breath hitched as he nodded, and his erection was visibly throbbing.

"Be a good girl and get on all fours."

Sara immediately obeyed, positioning herself on all fours on the bed with a seductive smile. I watched as my boyfriend's eyes darkened with lust. I had them both where I wanted them.

With a mischievous grin on my lips, I whispered to Sara, "We'll show him just how good you can be."

I sat up and opened the drawer beside the bed, retrieving a vibrating egg.

"Lick it good," I said as I pressed the pink toy against her lips.

Sara eagerly took the toy into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue before slowly sliding it out.

"Good girl."

The toy buzzed to life as I turned it on, and then I pushed it against Sara's wet folds. She gasped and arched her back as her greedy pussy swallowed it whole.

"Such a good little slut you are," I whispered, and she moaned in response. "You aren't allowed to cum until I give you permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes," she breathed.

I lifted my right hand and delivered a firm spank to her left buttock. Sara's body jerked as the sound of the impact echoed around the room. Her skin flushed at the point of contact, and she let out a whimper and a gasp.

I continued to tease Sara, slowly sliding the toy in and out of her, building up her pleasure. Her moans grew louder with each thrust, and her thighs trembled with need. I leaned in closer and whispered, "You're such a naughty, horny girl. You just can't help yourself, can you?"

Sara's eyes fluttered shut as she nodded, and my left palm connected with her soft cheek, leaving a faint red mark.

"Answer when I speak to you."

Sara's eyes snapped open. "Yes, Miss. I'm a naughty, horny girl. I just can't help myself."

Pushing the toy all the way in, I watched as Sara's body arched with pleasure. Her breath hitched, and a low whimper escaped her lips as I increased the intensity of the vibrations to the max.

My left hand dipped in between her thighs, feeling the wetness that had already formed. "You're so eager, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

Slowly stroking her bud with my fingers, I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "You're going to have to earn your orgasm tonight."

"Oh, yes, Miss," she moaned.

While my left hand drew firm circles around her clit, my right palm smacked against her bare ass, leaving a satisfying sting. As I delivered multiple sharp spanks that left red palm prints all over her jiggling buttocks, Sara's moans grew louder and more desperate.

I glanced at my boyfriend, who was watching us with fascination, no doubt wondering where I had been hiding this side of me. Ignoring his presence, I focused on Sara, determined to push her limits. My fingers furiously rubbed her nub as her moans turned into cries of pleasure. She was ready for the next stage.

"Why him?"

"What?" Sara gasped, her voice breathless and filled with confusion.

While my fingers relentlessly stroked her pleasure button, my right hand delivered a series of harsh slaps across her already reddened buttocks.

"Why did you fuck him?"

"To get back at you," she admitted. "And to get you back."

I found myself frozen in place, staring at her intently, a storm of rage brewing within me.

"And it worked," she said in a cheerful tone.

It was clear. She was willing to go to any length, regardless of who she hurt in the process. I looked at my fiancé, who seemed unfazed, as if it did not bother him that she couldn't care less about him and was only using him to get to me. He did use her too to satisfy his needs when I was trapped inside my isolated inner world. There was clearly no love between them—only fucking. I had my answer; now it was time to have some fun and fulfill my fantasy.

"Do you want to cum?”

"Yes! Please, Miss!”

I could feel the vibrations from the toy stuck deep inside her as I pressed my fingers against her swollen clit, rubbing it in sync with the toy's pulsations. As I slapped her ass harder, her whimpers filled the room, blending with the sound of the toy's buzzing.

"Show us what a dirty, cheating whore you are and cum," I groaned into her ear.

"Fuuuuck," she cried out, her body convulsing with pleasure as she reached her climax.

Her body shivered with the intensity of her orgasm, her muscles contracting and releasing in waves of ecstasy as she collapsed onto the bed.

When she turned around to look at me, her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were glazed. "Oh, my gawd, I've never had such a strong orgasm before," she breathed out.

"I hope you're ready for another one, because you're not getting a break."

She caught my gaze and followed it to his stiff, erect member standing tall, begging for attention.

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments