Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a slightly fictionalized true story of Nika Wolf’s hunt for her Mistress’ killers. All of the events described happened more or less as depicted, but with some changes to protect identities and locations."

------------------------------

Ingrid yanked open a drawer, grabbed her strap-on, hurriedly fitted it to herself, then pushed my legs up to my shoulders. She rubbed the tip of the dong between my kitty lips, then shoved it home, hard, ramming it deep inside me.

I squealed – but not too loudly.

It had taken a lot of effort to get myself into this position. And I was determined to enjoy it.

 ~~~~~

I had carefully engineered my own death so that I could pursue Miriam’s murderers and had gotten many of those responsible. Yet, along the way, because of Hans’ betrayal, I had been caught by the authorities, and so I was recruited by a covert multi-national agency known simply as The Organization. Its primary focus was transnational criminal activity and human rights violations. Consequently, its activities crossed borders and jurisdictions. It works with governmental and non-governmental entities. In extreme situations, it has the capability to conduct direct action, as when we snatched Mr. Action from a hotel in Stockholm.

Having been – involuntarily – recruited had good points and bad. Among the bad points were that my moves were now constrained, and I was on a leash held by the guy Hans betrayed me to, Victor Reinhard.

The good points were that I no longer had to hide from the authorities, and I could go back to being myself – at least for the moment. I had to be careful not to expose myself to the mob that had killed my Mistress, as they might decide to kill me as well. Yet, so far as I knew, they were unaware of my activities and may have considered me either dead or of no account.

Regardless, now that I was alive again, I had to put my real life back together – and decide what I wanted that life to be without Miriam or my son.

First, I decided to reclaim my name – and, perhaps, improve it. I had been Veronika Wolf, taking Miriam’s name when we became legal partners. However, now I decided to accept the full surname, the one Miriam hadn’t used, and call myself Veronika Von Wolf.

It seems like a little thing, but in Europe, the “Von” announced that I was an aristocrat. Even though Europe professes itself profoundly democratic and equal, there is an undercurrent of deference to aristocrats. It was also an elite club that I had married into. And with Hans to back me up, it was one I could now claim, and make use of.

Next, I could employ my above-board assets – and both spend and invest them, including investing in myself. I was Miriam’s heir, and that gave me gobs of money, plus ownership of a big chunk of stock in one of Germany’s prime Mittelstadt companies involved in logistics and manufacturing. I could use those contacts and resources as well.

I thought about what I wanted to accomplish now, with both Victor’s Organization and my own inherited resources to back me. And I decided to start my journey almost where it began.

In bed.

 

Krystol opened the door and gawped at me, mouth open.

“Katja? I mean, Veronika? What on Earth happened to you? You look terrible!”

“May I come in?”

She hesitated, then swung the door wide, and I walked through.

Although I had stayed with Hans and Marie – and Eric – for almost two weeks, and while Marie had worked hard to fatten me up, I had still lost almost twenty percent of my body weight in training. Consequently, even though I was dressed well with hair and make-up, I was still gaunt and looked as if I had been put through a wringer.

I turned, “Hi, Krystol,” and gave her a nervous smile.

She hung on one heel for a moment, then gathered me into her arms to hug me, and turned and walked me into her magnificent apartment, arm around my shoulder. “Well, it’s clear that important things have happened to you. Come in, and I’ll get you a glass of wine, and you can tell me all about it.”

So she did, and I did, giving her a reasonably honest account of where I had been, and what I had done. I only left out security details, such as the real name of The Organization, or where the various bases were located. I didn’t try to lie to her, and when she pressed me on details I wasn’t allowed to give her, I demurred.

I told her in general terms how Mr. Action and Mr. Money had been taken down. She asked some questions about that, especially as she had helped me get to Action. Her questions implied that she thought I had merely been a honey pot and that others had done the dirty work. I didn’t disabuse her.

Then she turned to my physical appearance – why I looked so gaunt, what had happened to me. I didn’t tell her I’d been betrayed by Hans to Victor. Instead, I told her I’d been offered an opportunity to continue my hunt with considerably greater resources to back me up. However, to access them, I had to endure a rigorous training program and be accepted as a recruit of The Organization.

“You obviously passed,” she commented wryly. She had always been smart, so I just nodded.

“Good for you.” She sat silent for a moment. “So, what does this mean for you and me?”

I thought about her question. “Well, two things. First, I would like to continue working for you, staying on your roster as Katja DeJong and using ‘Sirena’ as my working name. It will be sporadic as I have other calls on my time, but when I’m available, I’ll take whatever jobs you want me to. Occasionally, there may be someone I need to get close to, since you know, or can reach, just about anyone who has money in Europe. When I need to do something like that, I promise I will let you know what’s going on, but I may not be able to tell you why. There will always be important reasons.”

I paused and looked at her, but all I saw was her poker face, so continued. “If we can do this together, it will gain you friends in high places – plus, of course, I’ll work for you for free when I can.

“If you’re not okay with all that, then please, just forget we had this conversation. But I would still like to remain friends.”

She thought about it. I knew she was smart, and so I knew she understood that we were talking about a shift in the power dynamic between us. She would also realize that having powerful friends probably also meant having powerful enemies and that there was a potential risk to her.

Finally, she began by talking about her family, and how much they meant to her, then looked at me hard and asked if she could really trust me.

I nodded and said yes. I pointed out that I had put my trust in her by coming to see her and telling her so much. I was risking a lot just to be here.

She sat still, and I could tell she was thinking it through, considering it from all angles.

Finally, she agreed. Then laughing, she asked if this meant we could still have sex.

I laughed. “Absolutely!”

She smiled, got up, pulled some handcuffs out of a desk drawer, and walked over.

“Stand up,” she said, ice and command in her voice, a cold smile on her face. I shivered in anticipation and stood.

“Strip.”

I quickly skinned out of my clothes, then stood there, naked.

She moved in on me, put one hand in my hair, and pulled, then leaned in and kissed me hard. I put my arms around her neck and kissed back.

Eventually, she broke, moved back, turned me, pulled my hands behind me, then clicked the cuffs around my wrists. I shivered again, then felt her hand move back into my hair, grabbing it, this time to control me.

She pulled me into the soundproof playroom where she kept her toys and walked me over to a thick rod suspended horizontally between two poles. Positioning me in front of the rod, she bent down and fastened my ankles to the poles, spreading my feet wide, then pushed me over the rod, causing me to bend forward, tits hanging down. She attached alligator clips to my nipples, then clipped the chain that attached them together to another chain attached to the floor between my feet. Finally, she slowly pulled that chain tight, so my tits were stretched, and I was locked into a forward bend over the rod, leaving my ass and cunt open to whatever she might want to do.

She moved away, then came back shortly, and I felt cool liquid dripping on my puckered back passage. She started to massage it in, working first one finger, then two, and finally three in and out as I breathed slowly and tried to relax my anal sphincter. She stepped back, then started to push something fat and slick into my ass, working it in and out until it was seated completely inside me, the sphincter now containing it rather than resisting it.

I heard a click, and it started to vibrate, causing my ass to shake, and indirectly shaking my upper body and pulling slightly on my pinched nips.

Next, she worked her fingers into my pussy. This was much easier as I was already dripping. Being dominated this way had always been a turn-on for me, and Kristol reminded me of Miriam in the way she used my body for our mutual pleasure.

Once she was satisfied my pussy was soaked and gaping, she slipped something inside. Based on my previous experiences, I guessed it was a vibrator egg she’d placed in my cunt – and, sure enough, it, too, started to vibrate.

She moved around in front of me, slowly stripped off her clothes, letting me watch, although I couldn’t see as far up as her face. She reached over and picked up an old friend – a crop – then pulled a chair around in front of me. Seating herself close, she placed her thighs on either side of my head and spoke.

“We’re going to have a race, you and I. If you can make me cum first, I’ll allow you to orgasm over and over again until you beg me to stop. If you cum first, even once, before I do, then I’ll make sure you regret it. Then I’ll leave you here like this while I go to lunch.

“Do we understand each other?”

By now, I was panting, so I just nodded.

“Good. Then start eating my pussy, slut, while I play with yours.”

I buried my face between her legs and started to lick and move her pink, puffy inner lips aside so I could reach her pearl. I had to turn my head up, which made my neck ache. I got to work licking and sucking her lips, fucking her hole with my tongue, and furiously lapping her clit.

Then I felt a sharp sting as the crop smacked against my clit, jolting me, and making me jump, yanking on my tits. Kristol started to tap my clit with the tip of the crop, setting up a regular smack … smack … smack … but varying how hard she slapped me.

My whole body shook, jerking on my nips painfully, which were now burning.

I hurried, desperate to be allowed to cum – but not too soon! I needed to make her cum first, so got busy, eating her as best I could while she made my body twitch and jerk and ache and squirm with her divine abuse.

 

Later, I sat back, replete after the sumptuous lunch we had just finished. My body ached, especially my tits, clit, and ass from the abuse, but it was a good ache, and I sighed, floating and satisfied.

Kristol smiled at me. “Good?”

I shook my head. “Great,” I sighed again, “but I’m not going to be much good for anything else today.”

She gazed at me for a moment, a slight smile playing on her lips, then stood up and said, “Come.”

Shakily, I stood. She threaded her arm through mine and walked me to another room – her bedroom. She peeled back the covers. “In,” was all she said.

I slid my naked body between the sheets and sighed again.

“Sleep while I go to work. We’ll play again later – after I take you out for supper.”

Leaning in, she kissed me warmly on the mouth, then left, closing the door behind her.

I knew she felt threatened by my newly dominant official position. I also knew that she had used her sexual dominance of me to balance things in her emotions. And I was good with that.

I slept.

~~~~~

I stayed and played with Kristol for four days; then, it was time for me to move on. I had other things to organize and needed someone else to help me with my plans.

Ingrid was someone else I wanted in my life, and for more than one reason, but she presented a very different problem from Kristol.

Kristol knew a lot about me and my life, my real life. She knew about Miriam, and who I was hunting, and why. She knew me and my family’s background. And she knew what I was capable of, and didn’t underestimate me as she’d seen what happened to people – mostly men – who had.

Ingrid knew nothing of this. She only knew of me as Anika VanDyke, someone who was clever, who had worked for her, and with whom she was compatible in bed, Dominant to submissive, Vader to Schatzi. I had to gauge what she could accept, and whether I could trust her.

Moreover, since my working life was now in the shadows with Victor and The Organization, I had to be careful what I told her. I could not – was not allowed – to tell her the truth about what I did for them. Or, at least, not all of it. Ingrid was still under the impression that I had quit work to take care of my deathly ill mother. Explaining my weight loss and change of physique would, in itself, be a challenge.

But it wasn’t wanting another playmate that caused me to sound Ingrid out. I had bigger plans, and she could be critical to them – but only if she wanted a change in her life. If she was happy where she was, and with what she was doing, then I would walk away and leave her alone, and let her think that I had just dropped by to say hello – and goodbye. I didn’t want to put her life in danger without her knowledge.

It was a delicate dance I was contemplating.

I tailed her from the office on a Friday evening, using the surveillance techniques I had been taught. Then I waited a reasonable period to see if she was going out clubbing, or – hopefully – staying in for the night.

indianruby9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianruby9

When it got late enough to be clear that she wasn’t going out, I picked the lock, entered her building, and knocked on her door. For this encounter, I had deliberately dressed down. I looked bedraggled and forlorn.

When she opened the door, she didn’t recognize me. Her face showed the kind of curious, almost hostile indifference you would show to a stranger who knocked on your door late at night. Then it changed to shock as she recognized me – she just stared at me as if I had returned from the dead. I watched as a range of emotions flickered across her face - shock, surprise, fear, then anger. Who was I to just show up without notice? And who had hurt her Schatzi – meaning me – this way?

“Hallo, Ingrid,” was all I said.

I wasn’t sure what she would do – slam the door in my face, scream at me, or welcome me in – so I just waited, looking abashed.

When she seemed frozen, I slid by her and entered her apartment, then shut the door behind me, leaning against it. “I’m sorry.”

It seemed the simplest thing to say. It covered a range of sins.

“Anika! I thought you were dead! Or that you’d lost interest in me and had ditched me. Or…What the fuck happened to you, Anika? And how dare you show up here after disappearing on me? And…”

I held up a hand and bowed my head. “Ingrid, you have every right to be angry with me, I know. And I’m sorry.”

I sank to my knees, looked up at her, tears in my eyes, clasped my hands together, and said, “My mother died, and I…well, something broke inside me. Please let me stay. Please! I’ll tell you about it, but…let me stay. I need someone who cares about me.”

She stood there, shocked again, as emotions continued to chase across her face. Finally, she decided.

She reached down, grabbed one of my hands, and hauled me up into a bear hug. “OH! I’m so angry with you…but Schatzi, tell me what happened. You look terrible! But I so hoped you’d show up.”

She crushed me in her arms, then turned my head up and kissed me hard. Her hands moved, feeling me up, and I knew I had won – at least for the moment.

She almost tore my clothes off me, then marched me into the bedroom. I started pulling her clothes off, and soon we were both naked.

She shoved me onto the bed, then crawled on top of me, yanking my hands over my head and pinning them there with one of hers, then crushing me underneath her and letting her hands roam over my body. She clearly wanted to possess me roughly, as a man would. I’d almost forgotten how butch she was.

Finally, she pushed herself up, yanked open a drawer, grabbed her strap-on, hurriedly fitted it to herself, then pushed my legs up to my shoulders. She rubbed the tip of the dong between my kitty lips, wetting it, then shoved it home, hard, ramming it deep inside me.

I squealed. It didn’t hurt much, but I knew what she wanted. She wanted to get even with me for leaving her, and I wanted to let her. She started fucking me, fast and hard, her face angry and intent.

I wrapped my legs around her back and encouraged her.

And came.

She came too, eventually, then flipped me over and took me doggie style, again fucking me roughly, dragging my head up by my hair, forcing me to look at myself in the mirror as I was getting fucked. And I came again.

Next, she had me lick her dong clean, then she tore it off, and hovered over me, then pressed down, and we both ate each other in sixty-nine.

She was rough with me throughout, but at the end, we both lay on the bed panting – and happy. She had worked her anger off, and I had moved back into her good graces. I was sore, but dreamy in her arms.

She leaned up, smiling down at me, and twirled my hair in one finger, then got up. “We get some food in you, ja? You look like you haven’t eaten in weeks. Shatzi, what happened to you?”

She dragged me into her living room, and pushed me down on the couch, then went to get some nibbles, given the lateness of the hour.

So, I told her the story I had concocted.

I had left the company where she had been my supervisor because my mother had fallen ill. I nursed Mother and went with her to doctors’ appointments, and finally into the hospital. She died anyway.

I had been close to my mother, I lied, and was devastated when she passed away, especially as I wasn’t close to her siblings or their kids, my cousins.

I was shocked when I started going through her papers. I had always thought of her as being working class, and she had lived simply, but I found that she had saved quite a bit of money – and left it all to me!

Her siblings and their children were shocked too, but for a different reason. Somehow, they all felt they should get the money, not me. After all, I had a big-shot job in Frankfurt. What did I need money for? They needed it – and they thought that was a good enough reason why I should give it to them!

I spent my time alternating between trying to get my mother’s affairs in order and being hectored and shouted at by my relatives.

Finally, I’d accomplished far enough that I could leave, so I did. I didn’t tell them – I just disappeared.

I went on the road with no destination in mind, leaving Mother's money where it was. I worked my way doing odd jobs or waiting tables, sometimes eating, often not, and frequently surviving on the kindness of strangers, then moving on. I finally wound up in Croatia on the coast. I worked as a waitress for a while but found it didn’t pay enough to survive, plus I kept getting anxious to move on.

Then I met someone who was working on a small cruise ship that traveled up and down the Adriatic Sea. The wages weren’t much, but there were tips, and it included room and board. It sounded more stable than the vagabond life I had been leading, so I signed on. I was a waitress, and a deckhand when needed, and took tourists on kayaking tours when possible.

After several months, I’d had enough. I didn’t renew my contract but decided to see what I could do with the pieces of my former life.

Which was why, I told Ingrid, I had come back to see her. So, how was work? I asked.

That opened the taps for her. She was no longer happy with the company. The ass that had been hired to replace me was full of himself – which was shit. Worse, he was convinced that Ingrid should report to him, not the other way around, and the chauvinism of Ingrid’s superiors started to make it look like he might just get his wish.

She was not happy.

By now, we were both exhausted and yawning, so she took me to bed, this time to sleep.

But I had part of what I had come for. Ingrid might be open to a new job if one came along.

I didn’t pry, but over the next few days, just by keeping my mouth shut, Ingrid told me everything I wanted to know.

I was also sussing her out, letting my subconscious decide if I could trust her. That would be critical to what I had in mind. And as the days wore on, I found we fit each other very well – and my subconscious was happy with that.

I was ready to move.

One morning, I told Ingrid it was time for me to leave. I had more to tell her, but needed to do some research before I was comfortable talking about it. I promised I wouldn’t ghost her again. How many times would my mother die? I asked.

Reluctantly, she agreed – and hugged me hard when I left. I leaned up, kissed her gently, and thanked Vader for accepting me back as her Shatzi.

Then I turned and left.

Part two of my plan had been successful. I was now ready to put together the rest of it.

~~~~~

About a month later, Ingrid got a courier package at her home from the Wolf Corporation. Puzzled, she opened it and found a letter on corporate stationery, plus an airplane ticket.

The letter invited her to Berlin for a job interview. There was a new company being created to sell cybersecurity services to a variety of organizations, both corporate and governmental. She had been recommended for an executive position.

The company knew a lot about her, had spoken to people she knew and had worked with, and liked what they had heard. They invited her to Berlin for a one-on-one interview with the CEO.

Puzzled and shocked, Ingrid looked at the plane tickets. They were First Class on Lufthansa to Berlin, that Friday.

The next day, she called the phone number on the letterhead and spoke to a woman named Ilsa, who answered the phone. Ilsa confirmed that, yes, Ingrid did, indeed, have an appointment this Friday afternoon with the CEO of the new company. Yes, she was to use the First Class ticket to come to Berlin. And yes, it was hoped she would come on that date at that time, even though it was a working day.

Ingrid hung up and shivered. Whoever Ilsa was, she sounded very efficient and more than a little scary.

Ingrid waffled back and forth about whether to go or not. Then, on Wednesday, her subordinate did something especially stupid – and management blamed Ingrid. That decided her.

She booked off sick on Friday and packed a bag with clothes for two or three days, figuring she could always sight-see for the weekend in Berlin before coming home again.

She enjoyed flying First Class and being fussed over. She had never experienced it before and decided it was something she could get used to.

She snagged a cab and tried to look at the sights on the way from Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg to the address she had been given, but found she couldn’t concentrate.

When she arrived, she took a deep breath and sternly told herself she had a lot to offer, and this company, whoever they were, must want her badly to fly her here. With that, she pushed open the door and walked in.

Two hours later, she had been through a fairly conventional HR job interview. The only surprise, really, had been that she found out she was being interviewed for the Chief Operating Officer position – the company’s second in command! They also seemed to know a lot about her.

What she didn’t know is that the two interviewers were actually members of my Detachment, Victor’s people I had trained with and trusted.

When the interview concluded, the two interviewers said that everything checked out on their end, but that the final step would be for her to speak with the CEO. Was she sufficiently interested in the position to take it to that level?

Ingrid took a deep breath and agreed. This was all moving so quickly!

They buzzed, and I walked into the room. They introduced me as Veronika Von Wolf, the CEO of the new company, then left.

Ingrid went white, then turned red, and started stammering about what a stupid, expensive joke this all was, and what the fuck was I doing?

I held up my hand. “Ingrid, this is no joke. Stop, take a breath and listen. If you don’t like what I have to say, no problem. You have your First Class ticket home, and all of your expenses will be paid.

“But,” and I leaned forward on my fists on the boardroom table. “Everything you’ve been told is true. My true name is Veronika Von Wolf. I am a major shareholder in Wolf Enterprises, which I presume you’ve heard of, and I really am forming a new company to do cybersecurity.”

Reading her body language, I decided she wasn’t going to bolt, so I sat down next to her and leaned in close to underline our intimacy.

“I am funding this company with my own money, of which I have quite a bit. It will be ours to run as we see fit. It won’t be part of the Wolf Companies Group.

“We will provide services globally to large corporations and government agencies. And yes, I have the contacts to do that.

“Your starting salary will be €200,000 a year, plus housing, travel, and moving allowances, as well as bonus and stock options. In year two, your salary will rise to €300,000, assuming we’re still in business. Our initial funding will be €5 million.

“As COO, you will be responsible for identifying what we need to get things rolling and do most of the hiring. I will hire eight specific tech employees whom I have already identified to work on special projects.”

I smiled to myself, knowing that I had already arranged to hire some of the more talented members of The Collective.

Then I sat back. “So, what do you say? Can we work together again? We were always good. Now we can be even better as we can run our own show.”

Ingrid sat back and looked away, thinking.

Then she turned back to me, “You lied to me once – no, many times. How do I know that anything you say now is true? How do I know you have the kind of money necessary to pull this off? And how dare you deceive me like this!”

I knew this was coming, and it really was the crux. I let the silence stretch for a bit, then sat forward, arms folded on the table.

“How about I prove to you that I have the money, and promise to tell you most – not all – of what’s happened to me, and why I had to do things this way. Will you take the job?”

She stared at me, then nodded. “Probably,” was all she said.

I nodded, “Then how about you tell me where you would like to go – anywhere – and I’ll take you there in my corporate jet?”

“Corporate jet?” her voice rose. “Anywhere?”

I nodded. “Although flying across the Atlantic, or to Asia might take more time than we want to spend in a plane.”

She thought for a moment. “Okay, I’ll call your bluff. Let’s go to London for the weekend.”

I smiled at her, then picked up the phone. “Ilsa? Please have my jet prepped, and tell the pilots to file a flight plan for London City Airport. And please book us a suite for at least Friday and Saturday nights.”

I listened for a few seconds. “Thank you,” and hung up.

I stood up. “Let’s go.”

Ingrid looked confused. “Where?”

I smiled at her. “London, of course.”

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments