Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a slightly fictionalized account of the true history of Lush member, Nika S. This is the eighth chapter of the second book of her life, and deals with her continuing hunt for her Mistress’ killers. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And now she's getting close…"

Two days before I met with Hans – and, involuntarily, Victor – I made an appointment with Kristol. I had practical reasons for wanting to get reacquainted with her, but also thought she was sexy as hell and wanted to get her into bed again. She reminded me of Miriam – she was tall, blonde, and imperious, which made her a real turn-on for me.

Kristol ran an escort agency that specialized in extraordinary experiences for high-living, high-rollers, mostly men. We had met when she helped one of her clients, Ivan, get me into bed. Neither he nor she had known that Hans had ordered me to let Ivan pump me sexually so that I could pump Ivan for information.

It had worked out extremely well. Hans had gotten the information he needed to conclude a very successful business deal with Ivan, Kristol had kept a very important client happy, and I had made a significant amount of money. Oh, and I’d fucked Ivan’s brains out, so he was happy, too.

Beyond that, Kristol and I had gotten along really well personally, and there were hints that we were simpatico professionally as well. There was certainly a healthy measure of respect between us. We both knew we were compatible in bed – very much so. There was a strong mutual attraction, but beyond that, Kristol let me know that she saw me as a potential star for her agency. 

She told me once that men found me irresistible – which I knew. She hadn’t known about my background as a stripper, sex worker, or my extensive slave training, but she had seen what I had done to Ivan, how he had reacted to me, and understood its significance. As a result, shortly after we had met, she invited me to contact her about a very lucrative job – someday.

I had set my honey trap for Ivan under the guise of being a seventeen-year-old intern by the name of Katja DeJong, working for Hans, and that was the name Kristol knew me by.

So now, when I approached Kristol to ask about a job, I used Katja’s name and had the passport to prove it, among a number the several others I kept. Contacting Kristol about a job as an escort was my excuse to reconnect with her, but my real purpose was to see if I wanted to bring her into my secret and use her connections to find Miriam’s killers.

So, officially she was conducting the interview, but I was also feeling her out.

On the day we met, I arrived early and introduced myself to the receptionist as Miss Katja DeJong. After being kept waiting for just enough time to ensure I knew my place, I was admitted to Kristol’s office. She came around from her desk and we did the typical European double-air-kiss greeting, after which she waved me to a hard chair while she took the comfy seat on the sofa. Another power demonstration, which made me smile inside.

Coffee was brought in by her receptionist and I noted that the interaction between the two was correct. Clearly, in the office, Kristol adopted a much more formal tone than the one she had exhibited when I met her on assignment. Also, even to a casual observer, it was clear she was the Boss. She knew it – and made sure I knew it. OK, power tell number three.

We engaged in minor chitchat and caught up. I had a solid cover story and kept to it. She listened politely, nodded appropriately, and watched me closely, much as I watched her. We were feeling each other out, but I had expected nothing less.

As we spoke, she addressed me by my first name and used the informal “thou” (du). In turn, I used the formal “you” (Sie) and addressed her with her surname and title to acknowledge her superior position in this setting. I knew if she took me on, there would have to be a clear power dynamic between us. And yet, I sensed it could be a comfortable relationship despite the difference in our perceived status.

Then we got to the heart of my interview, with her asking specific, pointed questions, which I answered. I told her I’d left Hans’ company when my internship ended and now I was working in Frankfurt, but that it was expensive to live there, especially as I sent money home to my family. After all, they had sacrificed so much for me and my education.

Then she asked what kind of work I did, so I told her I was working for a company in Frankfurt’s tech sector. I was vague on the details of my job and left her with the impression I was performing routine administrative work.

Finally, she asked if I was seeing anyone. I told her I had a relationship with my boss, Ingrid. I said I remembered the time Kristol and I first met (she said she did too, and I could hear the silent purr behind her smile) and the job offer she made back then. I told her I wanted to have some fun and needed to make extra money, so if she was serious about her earlier offer, here I was. Then I added that I was willing to do whatever it took, licked my lips, and smiled.

She just smiled at that, licked her lips in return, and nodded, then had me stand up and do a slow turn. She also complimented me on my new haircut and look as she evaluated me. Said my shorter, spikey, red-colored hair made me appear more adventurous and wicked.

After I had done my turn, she told me to undress. Was this part of a typical interview with a potential recruit? Shock them, or just a way to ensure the recruit was not wired? In my case, it was no problem. I’m not shy and I wasn’t wired, so I did.

She then walked in a slow circle about me, running her fingers thru my hair and lightly touching me. She paid particular attention to my nipples to see if I was responsive – which I was. When her finger touched my lips, I sucked it in. When I accepted her physical contact, it showed I knew my place and would be eager to make her happy.

After she completed examining me, she sat down while I remained standing, naked. Looking at me, she said that my performance today indicated my sexual willingness. That, plus how I had responded during our last meeting, gave her the confidence that I would be a good fit. She believed there was definitely a niche I could fill, which she would describe later. Then she suggested we meet for an early dinner at a nearby Gasthaus at 1800 hours, and discuss my future.

Over dinner, she asked when I would like to start. I said immediately, which brought a smile. She said one of her girls had abruptly quit last week, and Kristol urgently needed a replacement for a very special, very important, and very picky client. Skill and discretion were an absolute must. I smiled and said I’d be glad to fill in – or rather, be filled in! 

With our dinner ended, she invited me to her place for a nightcap.

Her flat’s decor, like her office, reflected her personality – modern minimalist. The predominant color was white accented by black and steel. Art was tastefully placed throughout. I paused when I recognized an art piece in the style of Picasso. She saw me looking and said, “It’s a Picasso original. He gave it to my great-grandfather. It’s one of the few things the family got back after World War II.” She paused and with an expression that I took as a flash of sadness said, “Most of my family went up in smoke.” What could I say?

Next, she took my hand and we continued on through her kitchen, where we took a quick stopped long enough to pour two glasses of wine, then continued to the bedroom. As we paused at the door to her room, I saw a king-size bed, bureau, sofa, and door to the loo. As I looked about, she casually said this room was her lair. I took that to mean not only was it her safe place but that she was the predator and I was to be the prey. I later learned that she never brought casual sex partners here. It seems I was special. Perfect!

Then I felt her hand on my neck and she turned me and gave me a searching kiss. We both dove in and were on each other, with no play-acting on either side. We quickly lost our clothing and pressed our naked bodies together. We clearly had a connection because I felt an electric shock run through my body when her tits pressed against mine, and I felt her leg snake around behind mine, pulling my body closer.

After feeling each other up, she broke, and pulled me to the bed, sitting first, and pushing me down on my knees in front of her. I looked up at her with big eyes, letting her take the lead. At first, she just stroked my hair and looked at me, smiling and breathing hard. Then, she spread her legs.

I took the hint, and knee-walked over between them, placing my arms on her thighs and maintaining eye contact. Then I dropped my head, and started kissing her from the top of her mound, down inside one thigh halfway to her knee, then down, and up underneath. When I reached her pussy, I lifted my head, and dragged my tongue up the outside of her pussy lips, barely touching them and feathering them as I went, then licked up to the top of her mound. I started repeating this on the other side, but when I got to her mid-thigh, she put her hands on my head, and pulled my face into her pussy, and held me there.

I smiled to myself and decided to be bratty. I licked her lips again, but maintained the lightness and feathering before, then started kissing down the outside of her labia downwards, then up the other side, not splitting her lips, but teasing and edging her.

She indulged me for a while, then grabbed my head, spread her legs wider, and shoved my face deep into her pussy. I paused fractionally, just long enough to have her pull my head deeper, then started to lick, splitting her inner labia up to her clit. Once I was there, I licked up and down her clit, getting it nicely wet, then pulled it into my mouth, and started to gently suck it, as I would a cock.

I was gratified that her hips started to roll and she started moaning, rocking me toward and away from her. I released her clit, which caused her to groan, but kept licking and sucking, moving her closer towards an orgasm, then backing away from it, postponing her climax until finally, with a quick inhale and then a cry, she came, gushing girl-cum over my face, and holding my face on her pussy.

That was the start of what was a thrilling, exhausting, and entirely satisfying night.

She was an assertive lover and I responded to each move she made. Kissing her breasts when pulled close. Noisily showing my joy as she found my nether spot with her fingers and tongue. I orgasmed several times. Then it was my turn. My fingers and mouth explored and worshiped her. She guided my efforts; and like a good kitten, I followed her instructions explicitly.

Then I shifted gears and worshipped her my way; using my hands to feel, caress, and tweak, and my mouth to lick, suckle, and bite. Once she was on edge, I was between her legs and I finished her off. My reward came when she arched up, exploded on my face again, then had three consecutive orgasms. When her spasms subsided, I gave her a messy kiss and slipped from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Going to the sink, I got a warm, wet cloth to clean her. When I returned and expressed my intent, she started to protest. I placed a finger on her lips, said “hush,” and began to bathe her with the cloth. When done, I kneeled beside the bed looking at her. I think she was a bit taken aback, but then she pulled the cover aside and patted the spot beside her. I curled against her and we slept. I had sealed the deal.

The next morning, we shared a light breakfast and Kristol was all business again. First, we stopped by my hotel so I could change clothes, then continued to her office. There Elle, the receptionist I had met the day before, handed me a sealed packet. Inside was a sheet providing details about my date, including a photo, biography, a list of likes and dislikes, plus his known kinks. The name on his file was Gerald, although that was almost certainly an alias. I didn’t need to know his real name and didn’t really care. After all, I was using a phony name as well.

As it happened, Gerald liked black lingerie, massages, and being bathed by someone with a firm hand. Elle then sent me to an exclusive store where I was fitted for a dress, lingerie, heels, and a long hooded cloak. From there I went to a salon where I had my hair and nails professionally done. So far, I was liking this assignment! Once I finished my clothing purchases and makeover, I went directly to my hotel, memorized the information about my date, and decided how I was going to work him.

At the appointed time, I knocked on the door to his suite, which Gerald opened. What he saw standing in the hallway was a petite form wearing a long black cloak. He started to say something, but I held up my index finger. “Shhh,” I commanded. I put my hand on his chest and walked him solemnly backward into the room. He was intrigued.

Once he had closed and locked the door, I threw my hood back and shook out my red-colored hair, revealing a gilded carnival mask, and introduced myself as Sirena, my “work” name. He smiled and asked if I would like a tour of the suite, which I accepted. I shucked off my cloak, letting it pool on the floor, and revealing a delicate push-up bra, thong, thigh-high stockings with five-inch heels, and sheer gloves that came all the way to my upper arms, all in black. I was pleased when I heard him inhale.

Taking his hand, I let him guide me through his suite. He was clearly trying to impress me, so I acted suitably impressed, though I remained largely silent, except for the occasional exclamation of surprise or appreciation.

To describe it as expansive would be an understatement. There was a sitting area, large screen TV, wet bar, kitchenette, and second, guest bathroom. The main bedroom had a king-size bed with a high mattress, and a connecting master bathroom, which had a toilet and an enormous, enclosed glass, walk-in shower, and a sunken jacuzzi tub. Definitely a high roller.

Plus he had brought his favorite restraints. How considerate.

Once he had finished the tour, we began our three-hour “date.” I led him to the bedroom and slowly undressed him. Along the way, I petted and stroked him. As his breath quickened, I pushed him back on the bed, where he lay with his cock at attention as I fastened the restraints on his wrists and ankles. Satisfied that they were tight and that he was going nowhere, I went to work on him.

Putting a condom in my mouth, I started to cock-tease him, taking my time. I even went to the wet bar for ice, giving him a hot and cold oral treatment. Every time he tried to talk I hushed him. And as he had a thing for ball gags, after the fourth time of him attempting to say something, I reached over, fitted it into his willing mouth, fastened it tightly, then carried on teasing, but never quite pleasing him. Finally, after about two hours of slap and tickle, I pulled the condom off and allowed him to cum, fountaining up and over his chest and reaching his chin as he groaned noisily and pulled against his restraints.

Once he had cum, I became Miss Nice, removing all the restraints and ballgag, then gave him a bonus. When he tried to speak, I shushed him and said severely, “Be a good boy!” I led him to the bath, fetched a glass of wine for him, lowered the lights, and bathed him, slowly and sensuously, using a bit of hand work along the way, until finally, he came again, arching his back and shouting. When he was done I dried him off and fetched a robe for him, helping him on with it.

As I prepared to depart, he kissed me fondly and rewarded me with “a little something extra” – which was, in fact, a substantial tip, and subsequently gave me a rave review.

Miss DeJong – Sirena – had arrived as a star in Kristol’s stable, and hadn’t left so much as a fingerprint or a shred of DNA in the process.

~~~~~

 

My success with Gerald served my ends in several ways. First, I had some fun. I like sex, remember, and this gave me free access to the kind of kinky sex that had been hard to come by since I had left DeCoven, and since…well, since Miriam died.

It also put me in Kristol’s bed on a regular basis, which I loved, partly because she had so many characteristics in common with Miriam, except Kristol wasn’t a true Domina. Assertive, yes; dominant, no, but she was a tall, statuesque blonde with an imperious manner, which almost made me homesick.

But beyond that, she had a client list that reached the highest – and lowest – levels of society throughout Central Europe. Her clientele wasn’t divided by socio-economic strata, old money versus new, or even whether you knew the Right People or not. It was focused on one criterion: Who would pay for exotic experiences? I was pretty sure that Miriam’s killers would fit into that category, either directly, or through people who knew people.

And that’s how I got to Mr. Action.

I had gotten Action’s name through the combined efforts of my online digging, the information I stole from the strip club’s organization while I was working as a stripper and secretary for Mikhail in Brussels, and from leads developed for me by The Collective, my hacker community. Plus, I got the names of some of the places where he tended to appear. Accordingly, I asked Kristol if she knew him, or knew anyone who did know him.

That made her curious. “Why are you interested in someone with, um, that background? An innocent young girl like you shouldn’t even know that kind of person exists, let alone want to get close to him. What’s going on, Katja? And the real story this time, not the cover story you’ve been pushing. If I’m going to help you, I need to know the stakes involved.”

So I decided it was time to take her into my confidence. I had been planning on doing so eventually but was hoping to postpone it until after I had avenged Mistress. Moreover, she had rumbled to the fact that I wasn’t a sweet, innocent intern when I was doing Ivan. I couldn’t insult her intelligence by pretending when she demanded to know what was going on.

I told her who I really was, how I had been married to Miriam, and that I was seeking revenge for Mistress’ death. I also told her it was probably dangerous for her to know, let alone to help me. Yet, I not only liked Kristol, but I felt I couldn’t put her in danger without her being aware of it.

She sat there, listening intently, a small frown on her face. When I was done, she looked off into the distance, thinking, then turned back to me. “I could betray you, you know. I’m sure I could find people who would pay well to know you were on their tracks. Did you think of that?”

I nodded, “Yes. But first, I don’t believe you will do it. I mean, not only do I really like you and suspect you like me – in and out of bed – but you stand to make more employing me than you would betraying me. And second, if you did betray me, I’d vanish – and you would find yourself very much worse for wear in the process.”

Then it was my turn to sit and wait while she decided.

It didn’t take her long. She smiled at me with barely any hesitation. “Katja – or whatever your name is – I had already decided I was going to help, but I wanted to know the score. Especially as this guy can be real trouble, from what I know about him. I need to know you’re up to it. Besides, I knew Miriam – how could I not? Our world is not all that big, and she was a very important part of it. And I know Hans as well.”

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

She frowned. "But I thought Miriam's death was ruled accidental. That she was murdered – that in itself is distressing." She shook her head. "Tell me what else you know."

So I gave her a brief description of what I had done, and let her know a little bit about what I’m capable of. I needed her support and active cooperation, so had to convince her that I knew what I was doing if I wanted to know what she knew about Action.

Once she was convinced I knew what I was about, she told me where he was likely to be, which led me to ask if she could get me close to him. She smiled again, and said, “As a matter of fact, he’s going to be at a charity event in Vienna next month – and I have a client who has a friend who is looking for an escort for that event.”

Then she stopped because she knew she had me. So yes, I did offer to do the client for free, if she would get me into that event.

So, that’s how I went on a date with a friend of one of Kristol’s clients. It was a swanky event, and I since I wasn’t being paid, I would normally have eaten and drunk freely to enjoy myself. However, this was work, and I needed to keep my head clear.

And it was just as well I did, because, as I had hoped, my date and I came face to face with my quarry – and I just about shit! Mr. Action was the drunken asshole who had confronted Mistress at DeCoven to tell her she no right to be the Chair of the Club. I had been standing right next to her, naked and on her leash, when he did it. When he grabbed her tit, she had, with disdain, dropped my leash, and I had pounced on him, knocked him down, and begun to strangle him with my leash, only stopping when Mistress called me off.

But now here I was, face to face with a man I had almost choked to death!

I mean, he had been drunk when he confronted Miriam, and I had been a mere slave, not worth noticing – until I almost killed him. But I had an awful few moments, worried that he’d recognize me.

Fortunately, people tend to see labels as much as they do individuals, and fortunately again, the labels I was flashing now were not the same ones I had worn when I was Miriam’s slave. Now I was dressed to the nines, hair a different color and much shorter, with nails done to perfection, made up like a high society debutante – not at all of the same class of being as a mere slave! As a result, he didn’t recognize me, even though I was about as close as I had been when I choked the shit out of him.

Somehow, I managed to keep my heart from pounding out of my chest, and kept my face blank – mostly by pasting a meaningless smile on it, much as a young woman would do when meeting a stranger for the first time. For his part, he checked me out, almost as if I were an interesting piece of meat for his market, but with no sign of recognition. Typical guy, he turned to my date, and the two of them paid about as much attention to me as if I were a piece of furniture.

I decided I needed to get him to ask Kristol for a date with me. Knowing that guys like to brag, I decided that I would give my current date the fuck of his life so he would brag about me to Action, because they were clearly on that kind of footing with each other. I mean, they bragged about their conquests to each other while I was standing right there!

Consequently, when we got back to his hotel, I wound up fucking my date’s brains out. I gave him the best fuck of his life. I made him cum three times in an hour, which I would guess he hadn’t done in decades, or possibly ever. I ruined him for any other girl he would ever have and did it with malice.

It worked. Two weeks later, I got a call from Kristol about a potential client, a Mr. Action in Frankfurt. He had heard that Kristol’s agency was top-tier and discrete, and asked for a Miss DeJong.

Kristol handled it cooly – she was pleasant, directing him to a website where he could fill out his contact information – all of which I’m sure was phony except for a phone number – as well as his likes, preferences in women, and kinks. Or rather, “special preferences.” There was a modest, €50 fee for a background check.  And if all went well, then arrangements would be made based on availability and dates. Then Kristol told him that I was a struggling student and wannabe model, so suggested €1,000 per day as my fee, but added that if it all worked out to his satisfaction, perhaps he would tip me generously, yes?

Kristol said she could practically hear his tongue lolling out of his mouth, he seemed so eager. He was hooked.

He wanted to book me for a three-day business conference, which was no problem, but it was in Stockholm, which was. Sweden isn’t part of the EU, and Victor’s group had no authority to operate there. Plus, there were visa issues for me, and so forth. By now, of course, I had met and agreed to work for Victor – which meant I could also draw on his resources, quid pro quo. Or, rather, tit-for-tat.

Victor and I discussed it, then he said I should leave it with him, and he would get back to me. Meanwhile, I should accept the engagement – I could always call in sick if necessary. I agreed – except I didn’t plan to call it off. I would work Action over myself if Victor couldn’t be involved. I didn’t care about authority and visas. I was out on a blood vendetta, and laws were almost irrelevant to me.

The date was approaching, and I had still heard nothing from Victor, until, at the last minute, he called and said it was a go. The decision had been made to do a Tag and Grab. I was to tag him, confirming that he was the guy we wanted, then keep him in place until the Grab team could show up in the form of two rather large – and pretty hunky – guys, who later became my friends. Victor said he would orchestrate everything, and that I should stay in my role as one of Kristol’s girls.

So, with all of my documents in order – courtesy of Kristol – I flew First Class to Stockholm, and was met by a limo from the airport, which whisked me to a top-notch luxury hotel. I was to stay there until it was time for my date with Action. Kristol’s girls always get the best – it’s part of the arrangement.

I showed up early, as a good escort should, around 1300 hours the day before I was due to meet Action. When I checked into my room, I found all of the “items” that Victor’s team had left for me, and checked them over to make sure I understood them and could use them at need.

Then I left the hotel to scout the area. Kristol’s escorts are not hookers. They don’t just provide sex, they also provide unforgettable experiences. That means I had to be able to act as a guide to Stockholm for Action’s pleasure and relaxation if that was what he wanted until it was time for the Grab portion of the program.

The bistro where I was supposed to meet him was fifteen minutes from my hotel, and ten minutes from Action’s. I sat down, ordered a drink, watched the passing people, and called Kristol from the burner phone I’d bought. I let her know I had arrived safely and told her that I found the city to be “wonderful,” which code meaning that all was in order for my date.

The next day, I met Action at that bistro for a meet-and-greet over a quick drink. I could see that he is antsy for us to get back to the hotel and get started, so we agreed that the date was a go, and he slid me the key to his room.

I suggested that it would be best if we arrived at his hotel separately, that he should go first, and that I would follow him a few minutes later. He agreed, smiled, then leaned over and gave me a kiss, whispering, “I can’t wait.”

“Neither can I!” I whispered back – which was absolutely true, but not for the reasons he suspected.

When he had gone, I went to the Ladies’ room, pulled out my burner phone and called Victor’s team, said, “Bingo,” and gave them the hotel name and room number. Then I set the time for the grab as 0300 hours – three in the morning.

So, the time and place were now set. All I had to do was deliver Action to Victor’s team.

I got to Action’s hotel room, and slipped inside to find him naked and waiting, cock in his hand. I sauntered over, put one hand around his neck, and the other around his cock, and said, “Why don’t we take this into the shower for a little hot, wet fun, shall we?”

He could hardly wait, but I put my hand on his chest, and say, “What’s your hurry, handsome? We’re going to fuck all night! I love big, strong, hairy men like you!” and winked at him, licking my lips.

I asked him to set the water temperature in the large, walk-in shower, then slowly stripped to edge him further. When I was done, I let him pull me in, lathered his chest, then sunk to my knees and started licking and kissing his cock, starting at the tip, and ending up at his balls, which I then took in my mouth, licking and massaging them with my mouth and tongue.

When they started to move, indicating that he was getting close to cumming, I stopped, then stood and put my arms around his neck. “Could you please fuck me standing up?” I whispered in his ear, and jumped up into his arms, legs around his waist, then waited while he fumbled his cock into my pussy. I dropped my head back, moaned as if it was the greatest sensation in the world, and started moving slowly up and down, using my arms and thigh muscles. He got the idea, put his hands on my ass, and started to move me faster. I slowed the pace, wanting to stretch him out, and could tell, by how red his face was getting, how hard he was breathing, and how he kept trying to increase the speed, that he was getting close.

When I finally let him cum, I pretended to cum, too, crying and squeezing my Kegel muscles as if I were spasming. “Oh, God! Oh God, OH GOD!” I cried and fake-shivered. He stumbled back and sat on the teak bench placed in the shower, allowing me to slip free. I landed lightly on my feet, then sank down to the floor, panting, shower water running over me, and leaving the impression that he had ravaged me to an orgasm unlike any I’d ever had before.

I should have gotten an Academy Award, but my true reward was ahead.

~~~~~

After we had both recovered(!), I dried him off, purring and commenting on what a hunk of manhood he was, then suggested that we get an early supper at a very nice Italian restaurant I knew nearby. He readily agreed as Italian food was his favorite – which I knew. I called from the hotel phone and made a reservation for 1900 hours, then kissed him, and told him I’d meet him in the hotel lobby at 1845.

I wanted to be delicious eye candy on his arm, and made up and dressed for it. When we met in the lobby, I was wearing a black, one-piece party dress, slit up the thigh, halter tie at the back of my neck, with a scoop back, plus matching heels. My hair was reddish and teased so it was spikey – very different from the way I looked when I assaulted him at DeCoven. I wore moderate make-up with red lipstick. He wore a grey sports jacket with dark slacks, a striped tie, and dark shoes. He actually looked quite dashing, despite his bulk. I smiled, complimented him on how he looked, which pleased him, then linked arms with him as we sauntered to the restaurant.

Dinner was low-key and full of light conversation and lots of smiling and laughter on my part. The food was excellent, and we followed it up with a slow walk by the marina, then back to his room by 2300 hours.

Then we got busy. He had already shed his sports coat and tie, and I quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes, then, with me still fully clothed and him naked, I sucked him off but stopped short of letting him cum. Then I stripped, and led him, using his cock as a handle, to the bedroom, where I asked him to doggie fuck me while I had another orgasm just as amazing as the first, and, coincidentally, timed perfectly with his.

After that, we showered together, and I lathered him up in slow, sensuous moves, including his cock and balls, commenting that we had to make sure they were ready for later. Then I guided him back to the bed, and asked him what he wanted to drink. He asked for Scotch, neat, which was a great choice – for me. I poured him a large one – with a little something extra in it to help him sleep, then had him lie down while I massaged him. I had him lie on his back first so he could consume the Scotch, and went slowly enough that he finished his drink before I had him flip over so I could massage his back.

He was almost asleep when he turned over, and it wasn’t long after that he was completely out. I used my nylons to secure his hands and feet to the bed, fitted him with a ballgag, and was ready to role-play a Domina if he woke up too soon. As it was, he stayed out until just before 0300, then started to stir, but wasn’t quite coherent enough to ask what I was doing. The ballgag in his mouth might have had something to do with it, too.

At 0300 there was a tap at the door. When I opened it, one of Victor’s men, dressed in room service livery, rolled a serving trolley into the room. The other team member, who had the same build and basic look as Action, rolled lightly out from under the trolley and stood up. The two of them then helped secure Action properly, drugging him again to keep him docile, and secured him under the trolley, linen covering the body.

Then the ”waiter” rolled the trolley out of the room, and my new friend, Action’s replacement, smiled and sat down to wait while I went off to sleep until morning.

At 0900, we departed together, with Action’s double checking out of the hotel and paying with the credit card on file. We walked out together, arm-in-arm, strolling a few blocks away, then the guy kissed me goodbye – just a peck – and slipped me a small package. I walked calmly back to my hotel, then opened the envelope to find €5,000, instructions, and a ticket to Riva in Latvia.

I packed my things, disposed of the special items Victor had provided, then dressed in leisure clothes, checked out of my hotel, and took a cab to the airport to catch my flight.

Now I was going to get to find out what Mr. Action knew about the rest of his organization, and he was going to be reminded who I was.

I didn’t think he’d enjoy that part. At least, I hoped he wouldn’t.

~~~~~

The flight to Riga was easy and comfortable. I was met at the airport by Victor himself, who said he had something to show me. We took a short drive out of the city, and arrived at a country estate, impressive, but pretty – until we got inside the gates. At that point, it had a distinctly military air about it, including guards inside the door to the manor house. I didn’t actually see any submachine guns but felt certain they were nearby.

Victor led me through a door, down a flight of stairs, into an area that reminded me a little of DeCoven’s dungeon – and for good reason. A guard opened a cell door, and Victor and I walked into the cell, where Action was waiting, naked and bound to a chair that was fixed to the floor.

He looked scared.

“You remember this one,” Victor asked with a smile, nodding at me.

Action did a double take, finally looked closely at me, then started cursing and shouting, warning me that I would pay for this, we all would – until I walked towards him and leaned down, my nose inches from his.

“You don’t remember me, do you?” He shook his head, looking uncertain now.

“Perhaps you remember the night when you assaulted my Mistress, Miriam Wolf, at DeCoven. Perhaps you remember I was standing next to her, on a leash like the good slave I was. Perhaps you remember that she dropped the leash as a signal. And I certainly hope you remember that I knocked you down and choked the living shit out of you with my leash!”

His eyes opened wide and his mouth flapped, but no sounds came out.

I straightened up. “Finally, I hope you remember what Mistress said to you – that the next time you so much as touched her, she would let me kill you. Well, you did so much more than just touch her – didn’t you?” I straightened up. “So here I am.”

I flicked open my razor and held it up. “Do you happen to remember how she warned you about my claws?” I licked the flat of the blade, turning it this way and that, admiring how it shone in the light. My eyes flicked back at his. “I do.”

Then I sighed. “But I’m told I have to give you a chance to talk, so these guys…” and I shrugged at Victor, “can ask you some questions.” I leaned forward again, holding the razor close to his nose. “But I hope you tell them to fuck off, right? Because then you and I get another chance to dance.”

I straightened up again, “Because if you do tell them to fuck off, if you fail to answer even the tiniest question they ask, they’ve told me I can have you. And I so want to have you, all to myself. We’ll have a ball. Well, at least I will…”

Victor put a hand on the arm with the razor and pointed to the door. I left, reluctantly, and Victor pulled the door shut.

We walked a way down the corridor, and I started shaking. Victor put a hand on my shoulder, “You did well, really well. You had me convinced. You should have been an actress.”

I looked up at him, scowling. “I wasn’t acting.”

~~~~~

Unfortunately, Action spilled his guts, and I didn’t get to carve him up. But we did find out a lot about the organization, which suited both Victor’s ends and mine.

Then I told Victor I needed to take a holiday, and he reluctantly agreed. He had plans for me, he said, but as far as I was concerned, they would have to wait.

I went to Stuttgart for a few days to hold my “nephew,” Eric, who was actually my son, and to visit Miriam’s grave. I talked to her, promising her again that we would have revenge, and telling her what progress we had made.

Next, I went back to Frankfurt, cleaned out my apartment, quit my job, and visited with Ingrid – in bed – but told her I needed to move to be near my mother, which she reluctantly accepted.

Then I went to Rotterdam for a week with Gregor and got well and truly drunk. When I finally sobered up, he went with me to Miriam’s and my apartment in Amsterdam. It was empty and achingly painful without her. I picked up a few things, shipped some others off to Stuttgart, closed off our part of the building, and had an agent rent and manage the rest.

Finally, I flew back to Riga to be formally trained in the field craft required to serve as one of Victor’s operatives.  

If I passed the course – and not all did – then I would undergo subsequent assessments to determine if I should be selected to join the organization.  

Based on what I found out later, apparently only one in ten passed the assessment. If I did, I would be part of the “Best of the Best,” not that such labels mattered to me. Miriam would approve, though, as she always wants me to be the best.

I knew the road ahead would be hard, but I didn’t care as long as I got to go after Mr. Money and the rest of their organization. It got me closer to Miriam’s revenge.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments