Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Undercover Lovers

"B has to keep it down this time."

33
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It was the first weekend of Fall and some friends of ours were going to be speaking at a conference just a few hours away. B wanted to go hear them speak and spend a weekend having fun. I agreed, and she made all the arrangements. She found a Fall sale at one of the resorts that included entry into the water park, tickets to a show, minigolf and go-cart passes, two large pizzas, and a ten-dollar pass to play at the arcade. There was only one catch: the kids were coming with us and had to share our hotel room. I was still excited to go but a little bummed that we would not be alone in the room so we could have wild hotel sex. This could very well be a sex-free weekend.

The day finally arrived for us to leave. We loaded up the car with bags and kids and made the six-hour drive. It was a Friday, so we had to wait for school to let out before leaving, meaning we didn’t arrive until late in the evening. We put the kids to bed and then enjoyed a nice shower together. After washing up, we kissed a bit and fondled each other before I knelt and started licking her pussy.

B quickly stopped me and said, "Stop, what if the kids hear us or ask why we took so long in the shower?"

Not having a response she would find acceptable, I resigned myself to my sexless fate and turned off the shower. Knowing we had a long, fun-filled day on Saturday, we dried off and headed to bed.

Saturday was amazing. We spent all morning at the water park, stopping only because we got hungry. We ate our pizza lunch then enjoyed a round of minigolf, raced in the go-carts, and played in the arcade. The evening came, and it was finally time for our friends’ speech. While they spoke, the kids continued playing on the inflatable toys at the event center. We got back to the room around 9 p.m. and got all three kids bathed and put in bed. They were so tired they fell asleep almost immediately.

We then took our shower—which, of course, led to more kissing and fondling. Unlike Friday night, however, our fun did not end there. After drying off, we settled into our bed and put a movie on. The light from the television illuminated the kids’ faces enough for us to tell they were out for the night.

I quietly slid completely under the covers, removed B's panties, and began licking her delicious pussy. My hands wandered around her body while my tongue did its work. I grabbed her beautiful boobs, rubbed up and down her thighs, and teased her entire pubic area. I could hear her breathing getting heavier; she certainly enjoyed every sensation. I shifted to kneeling on the floor, keeping my head under the covers, and she adjusted her position on the bed to dangle her legs off the edge but kept her body covered by the sheets. My tongue continued its attack on her clit, lips, and vagina. Her wetness covered my lips and smeared all over my face as I savored her sweet taste and scent.

Valentina_Coba
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Coba

Normally, B gets very loud when she orgasms from my oral attention; she will moan, scream, and quite often yell out, “Yes!” We had to move our master bedroom to the bottom floor of our house so she wouldn’t wake the kids when she orgasms. Being loud was not an option today, though—the kids were in the room with us, only a few feet away.

The tell-tale movement of her hips told me she was going to cum very soon. I stopped licking momentarily and said, “Shhh, you don’t want to wake them up, do you?”

Without saying a word, she pushed my head back to her pussy and continued to grind on my face as my tongue resumed its work. Within seconds, her legs clamped down on my head like a vice, her body shook uncontrollably, and she nearly hyperventilated as she tried to have a quiet orgasm. As her tremors lessened, we looked at each other under the glow of the television and smiled, knowing how well she did at cumming quietly. She then looked at my enormous erection and turned onto her side—face towards the kids, ass towards me. It was my turn to have some quiet fun under the covers.

I returned to the bed and slid my pulsing cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. Then I began pumping away, grabbing her lovely tits with my left hand while kissing and sucking on her neck. I was so turned on from eating her pussy that I knew I wouldn’t last long. As I approached my orgasm, I moved my left hand from her boobs to her mouth, inserting my finger and whispering to her, “Suck my cum out.”

She complied, sucking on my finger like it was my cock, taking it into her mouth and sliding her tongue along its length. This always gets me to the finish line. As she sucked my finger, I gave her pussy a few more pumps with my cock before unloading and filling her with a thick load of cum. I’m not normally as loud as she is when I cum, but I still had to stifle my moans to keep from waking the children.

I lay there with my cock inside her, continuing to nuzzle her neck and grope her boobs until my erection subsided. Then I pulled out and tiptoed naked to the bathroom to grab a towel for cleanup. We dressed for the night and finished our movie before falling into a well-deserved sleep.

We drove home after breakfast on Sunday. The kids enjoyed their fun-filled day, and B and I enjoyed our pleasure-filled evening, even though we had to keep quiet. Sharing our hotel room with the kids was not ideal, but we were able to make it work.

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments