Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Love's Awakening

"B and I begin our sexual adventures."

27
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This all happened about 20 years ago. Hope you enjoy my telling of our young, teenage love."

B and I went on our first date as teenagers. I was an eighteen-year-old high school senior, and she was a nineteen-year-old college freshman. It was my senior prom, and I was the only guy there who was able to score a date with a college girl.

I treated B like a gentleman should. Bought her a beautiful corsage that matched the dress, took her out to a lovely dinner, and made sure to show her off to all my friends and teammates. After leaving the prom, I took her to a movie before dropping her off at home. I must have made quite an impression since she called me again soon after, and we arranged a follow-up date. Thank God she did that otherwise, we would not be married today.

Fast forward several months, and we are now seeing each other regularly, three or more times a week at least. I am now a college freshman, and B is a sophomore, but we are attending separate schools and still living with our parents. This was the only serious relationship either one of us had ever been in, so everything progressed quite slowly compared to more experienced couples. We eventually shared our first kiss, and that led to some heavy make-out sessions. These left me with blue balls and led to some very focused masturbation sessions.

While making out on the couch one afternoon, I decided to do something new. I slid my hand down the back of her jeans and grabbed her ass. I was so nervous she would tell me to stop, but when she didn’t, my impulsive and adventurous side took over. I went wild exploring her body, grabbing handfuls of her luscious ass, then sliding my hands up her shirt and feeling her breasts for the first time. It was something I dreamed about for years, feeling a beautiful woman’s breasts and bare ass. I no longer had to imagine what they would feel like. I did resist the urge to go down the front of her pants at that point; it just seemed like one step too far. There was also the fact that my parents and younger brother could have walked in at any moment, so we had to keep this as PG-13 as we could.

As I walked B out to her car that night, she whispered to me, ”I can’t believe I let you feel me up like that, you naughty boy.”

“I just couldn’t resist anymore. You didn’t seem to mind, “ I replied.

“It did feel pretty good. See you tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah, we have preseason conditioning until 6, but I can come by your place for dinner afterward.”

We kissed, she left, and I went to my room to release my sexual tension.

Fast forward a few more weeks, and I now have a television in my room. This was a major game changer. We now could spend all our time at my parent's house in my room instead of the living room. Even though we were both adults attending college, we still felt the need to hide our make-out sessions from our parents. It wasn’t long before B was straddling me cowgirl style. I pulled her shirt up so her tits could hang out. She started dry-humping me, grinding her denim-covered pussy across my rock-hard erection, which was easy for her to feel through my athletic shorts.

I stuck my tongue down B’s throat, and she reciprocated. I squeezed her tits before licking them for the first time. B moaned in ecstasy and then whispered, “Oh wow,” as she intensified her hip grinding.

This had me building towards an orgasm. I didn’t know what to do. I had only ever orgasmed while masturbating, and I didn’t know if I should say something, thus risking an end to our rendezvous, or continue and eventually cum in my shorts.

I chose the latter. I grabbed B’s ass with one hand, one of her boobs with the other, and kissed her as deeply as I could. She kept the pressure on my cock, and I exploded, gushing an enormous amount of cum into my shorts. I didn’t mention that I had just cum because I was embarrassed and didn’t know how she would react. Since B seemed to still be enjoying herself, I acted as if nothing had happened. We continued to grind away at each other until she buried her face in my shoulder to stifle her cries as she, too, had an orgasm.

“Wow, that was amazing,” I said.

B agreed, then looked down at the giant wet spot on her jeans. “I must have leaked through my pants,” she said.

“Well,” I added, “that could be from me. I came in my shorts; some of it must have soaked through to your pants.”

"Really?" B replied, "I wasn't the only one then. Have you ever done that in your pants before today?"

"No, this is the first time. I'm going to need to change."

B climbed off me, pulled her shirt back down to cover her lovely tits, and began fixing her hair. I got up, grabbed some clean clothes, and went to the bathroom to change. I returned with a hand towel for her to attempt to wipe some of our combined fluids from her pants. It didn’t work too well. She decided to just wait with me a while longer until she was dry enough to not be noticed when we walked out. These were the first orgasms we had given to each other, and the first either of us had that didn’t involve masturbation.

The dry humping stage lasted a couple of weeks, it was new, and felt amazing to have another person make me cum, but I wanted more. It wasn’t long before we were back in my bedroom, and I made the next move, putting my hand down the front of her pants and feeling her pussy for the first time. I was confident this time, knowing she wanted it and wouldn’t ask me to stop. It was hairy, soaking wet, and everything I dreamed it would be. I was now able to enjoy her whole body with my hands. She responded by reaching down my shorts and finally taking my hard cock into her hands. I pulled my shorts down and let my manhood out so she could more easily access it. Releasing my cock would also allow me to cum without the need to change my clothes afterward.

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

Combining the sight of her boobs, the feel of her pussy, and her hand jerking me off was too much to handle. A few minutes into our session, I said, “I’m going to cum, keep jerking my cock.”

B obliged, and I exploded all over my belly.

“Wow,” she said, “so that’s what it looks like.” Not knowing what to do with the cum that stuck her hand, she decided to wipe it on my belly next to the rest of the load.

“Holy cow, that was amazing,” I added before standing to grab something for clean up.

B didn’t get an orgasm from me that day. I think the experience of seeing and feeling my cum for the first time was a bit distracting for her. I made sure to make it up to her the next time we were alone in my room.

A few days later, we were back in my room with a movie playing on the television, and our lips locked together. I put B on her back and undid her pants, sliding them down.

“What are you doing?” she asked in a playful voice.

“You’ll see,” I responded as I began running my fingers through her pussy folds and enjoying the sight of her now uncovered muff.

After a couple of minutes of teasing her with my fingers, I lowed myself down and began licking her delicious pussy for the first time. The aroma and taste were exquisite. I was not sure how it would be, but I loved it from the start. And B loved the way my tongue felt as it explored her most private and sensitive areas. She arched her back, writhed her hips, pushed my head to the spots she wanted me to focus on, and did her best to keep her moaning below the volume of the television. I enjoyed every second of my first pussy meal.

My tongue and lips tasted everything from her clit to her opening and back again. I did have to stop a couple of times to pull hair off my tongue, but I dove right back in as quickly as I could. After a few minutes, B guided me to her clit and ground her hips hard into my face. She had an intense orgasm and ended up squeezing my head between her thighs. I continued to lick away until she released her grip.

Everything from my nose to my chin was soaked in her pussy juice. I looked at her with a huge grin on my face and said, “How was that?”

“That was incredible,” B responded. “I’ve never felt anything like that. Didn’t the smell bother you?”

“Not at all; I think you smell great, and the taste is even better.”

“Really? I always think I smell so bad down there.”

“Well, I disagree, B,” I said as I moved up to kiss her.

“Ew, gross. I don’t want to taste myself,” she said.

I had to settle for kissing her cheek.

“I guess it’s your turn now,” B said, noticing the enormous bulge in my shorts.

I smiled as we traded positions. She slid my shorts down, exposing my cock, which had been leaking since I started eating her out, and began jerking me off. I slid her shirt up, undid her bra, and enjoyed the view as her beautiful boobs bounced in rhythm with her handjob.

B then did something I had been hoping for but didn’t expect, she licked my cock. It wasn’t the full-on blow job that I had dreamed of, but B ran her lips and tongue across my penis, which felt amazing, and is something I came to find out afterward she never thought she would do because it was “gross.” B alternated between licking me and jerking me off while I fondled her tits and enjoyed all the new sensations.

As I felt my orgasm building, I said to B, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, don’t stop.” She stopped licking, wanting to keep her mouth and face far away from the volcano, and used her hand to jerk me vigorously. I erupted all over my belly and her lovely hand.

After cleaning up, we both knew this was a special day, one to be remembered forever. We had each put our mouths on another person's genitals, and we liked it. We now had a new way to play, and we knew we would be doing it again soon.

When at her mother’s house, B typically would dry hump me, grinding away on my hard cock through our clothes since we did not have nearly as much privacy. I often had to drive home and take care of myself after these meetings. There were some occasions when I came in my pants and had to deal with the mess somehow.

At my parent’s house, we could seclude ourselves in my room, at the far end of the house, where my parents rarely traveled. This is where our clothes would come off, and the hand jobs, oral pleasures, and cum shots could reign supreme. B eventually did take my cock fully into her mouth, but it was years before she would allow me to cum anywhere on her body or in her mouth. My loyal readers already know those stories, however.

One thing we never did was have a full-on penis in vagina sex. We agreed that sex should be saved for our wedding night. There were times when the temptation was there. On one occasion, B took my cock and rubbed it around her opening, but we resisted the urges and saved ourselves for the wedding night. That is one story I think I will keep to myself.

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments