Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind The Mask - Part 1

"A Wonderful Life will have its twists and turns, so you never know who is behind the mask."

81
28 Comments 28
6.3k Views 6.3k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Author's Notes

"Maxx is away in California, so I am finishing stories I started a year or so ago. We went to a party like this. It was a little tamer, but it inspired this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this one. Rachel Comments appreciated and like also please us. ENJOY"

A cuckold I was not and never would be, though my wife has been trying to make me one.

No, that is not it. Actually, my wife has been cheating on me and masking it as me being a submissive husband, a cuckold man. That is not the case, and tonight she is about to find out just how I feel about what she was doing three months ago and again recently.

Let me back up a week. It was our ninth anniversary, and some friends had a party for us. They called it a "Mask Party," meaning everyone who came to the Party would enter separately, and there were no couple arrivals. Everyone wore a three-quarter face mask with only their mouth and chin visible. No one could figure out who was who.

We received costumes to wear, and we were to dress separately and not see each other before arriving at the Party. To make that happen, I rented a hotel suite we could go to after the Party, to have a big night of sex and lovemaking. I sent Sara Anne to the hotel with her costume to dress in and stayed home. We dressed separately and arrived at separate times.

The intent was that we would not know our spouses at first sight. The host didn't know what costumes were delivered to whom. We each paid $500 per couple to cover the costs for the costumes and Ubers that were prearranged pick-ups.

For everyone's protection, we were to leave our cell phones at home so no one could take pictures or videos. Also, there would be no social media posts made, and I thought that was a little odd, but I went with it.

My costume arrived, and I was the Phantom of the Opera with a black and white mask, and I also wore black lipstick. I looked great; no one would know who I was, not even Sara Anne.

I had no idea what her costume was, so I would not know her. 

I arrived fashionably late. As I walked in, there were twelve couples or twenty-four people plus six singles, three men and three women. I had no idea who was who. All the costumes were incredible, and we were all characters from movies or Broadway plays.

It was an intriguing idea for us not to know our spouses or single people, and it made for interesting conversation and, later, other activities.

There were rules.

One... if you figured out your spouse, you could not expose them to others, and you had to leave them to pursue anyone they wanted to talk or dance with. Tonight, they were not your spouse, and we were all separate.

Two... You could not take your mask off the whole night.

Three… Whatever happens here, just happens. By attending, we were each giving free space to our spouse. I was unsure what that meant, but it sounded like a one-night free pass to do whatever you wanted with whomever you wanted.

That was an interesting concept, but I was not interested in playing, and I was sure Sara Anne wasn't either. We may be the only two that felt that way.

I was not in favor of this rule. Things could get out of hand once the alcohol and weed kicked in. I am not willing to stand by and see my wife being pursued by another man or woman and not be able to step in and stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, the night went on nicely through our formal dinner under the tent in the backyard.

After dinner, the tables were moved to the sides of the floor, and the band started. Dancing ensued. I had tried to pick out my wife, but she must have been avoiding me, or when she spoke to me, I would have recognized her voice. But maybe not, she could be using an accent. A few girls and guys were doing that. I was sitting with Bonnie Parker, Goldie Hawn, and Aladdin. We had a polite conversation as we watched couples dancing. I didn't believe I knew who any of them were. I did pick out a couple of the guys, one single guy, but none of the women. The Party was an ingenious idea.

As I watched a few couples dancing, a slow song came on. They danced close, considering they were not with their spouses. The next song was also a slow tune. The couples were even more romantic, with some kissing and hands feeling backs and bottoms. I wasn't disturbed by this; I just thought it odd. I hoped that my wife was not one of those dancing.

As the night moved along, things became a little edgier. I noticed couples pairing off, and the group seemed smaller. I needed to pee, so I went inside the bathroom. As I went down the hall, I heard moans, and sex sounds, so I went to investigate. I found a partially opened door to a bedroom. I peeked in and saw two couples on the bed fucking. They had on most of their clothes but had adjusted them to be able to fuck. Masks were in place, and there was no talking, just moans, and grunts. I watched them for a while, and my cock started to harden. I wondered who was behind the masks.

As the night progressed, I danced with and talked with all the women trying to figure out which one was my wife. I was baffled about which one she was, and I had no clue. Several times I had gone to the bathroom and seen couples fucking in the bedroom next door. I remembered their costumes, but that was no help; I would never know who they were. I had seen Marie Antoinette, Cruella Deville, Goldie Hawn, Wonder Woman, and Marilyn Monroe all getting fucked, and a couple more women giving blow jobs. 

The Party was to end at midnight with a big reveal, which would certainly be interesting.

It was 11:30, the last time I had to pee. I was in the bathroom when I heard a familiar voice. It was Sara Anne in the bedroom next door. I could barely make out the conversation, but I heard her say, "God no, Andrew has no idea, but I know his fantasy is to watch me fuck another man. I am sure I can get him to let us fuck for him. But I want you to fuck me before the reveal, so put that big cock inside me now!"

What The Fuck, was Sara Anne talking about? I have no desire to see her fuck anyone else, and who the fuck is she talking to? Sure, we have played around with a fantasy or two, but there was no scenario I would ever tolerate in real life.

I quietly stepped out of the bathroom, looked through the partially opened door, and watched the man fuck my wife. Her head rolled to the side, and her eyes opened, seeing me standing there watching. She whispered, "We have someone watching, and I wonder who it is?"

I stayed for a minute longer, then went back downstairs. I played like I had a stomachache and told a few people I had to leave. I did have to leave before I threw up or murdered someone.

I used the phone in the master bedroom to call an Uber, slipped out, and went home. I wanted to lay my costume on the bed with the mask at the top. I wanted Sara Anne to see my costume when she came into the room looking for me. She would know I saw her, and it would scare her to death.

But no, I couldn't do that because then I would have to deal with her cheating right now, and I was not ready to do that tonight. So, I hid my costume in the boot of my car and would send it back as quickly as possible. I did take several pictures of me in full costume and several as I undressed so I could show her later it was me that had watched her fucking her boyfriend.

Sara Anne would be confused when I was not there at the reveal. It was a party for us so we should have been together at the end, but I would not be there. She would be more confused when she looked around for the Phantom, who wasn't there. I wonder if she would put two and two together and know it was me that had seen her fucking her boyfriend. 

Uber had been scheduled to pick us up and bring us to the hotel, and Sara would take it looking for me. With no cell phone, she was alone and could not call anyone. Once she got to the hotel and I was not there, she might have started to panic, wondering where I was.

I felt dirty from seeing Sara Anne cheating on me when I got home. Fucking Free Pass or No Free Pass, she was cheating, and from the conversation, this was not the first time. I found her laptop and logged in. I looked at all her emails and found nothing. I scanned her apps and found a WhatsApp account I had never seen before. I opened it, and there it was.

Her friend was Terrance Cole, one of the single guys. I didn't know him, but I had heard his name and may have met him at a company outing last summer. If I am right, he was one of the partners at the accounting firm Sara Anne used to work for until she quit to be a 'stay-at-home mom.'

Terrance had been dressed as Marc Anthony tonight and was quite dashing. No wonder she picked him to cheat with. He was rich, single, handsome, and obviously had a big cock.

As I read their WhatsApp messages, they had fucked for a few months, but it seemed to have stopped a month or so back. They must have started before she resigned. I wondered if that had anything to do with her quitting, and I bet it did. As a single mom, she could make a schedule to meet him anytime.

As I read further, my cell phone buzzed. It was Sara Anne. I ignored it for now as I read all the messages. I then screenshot all of them, putting them on a thumb drive. I shut down the laptop and put it back exactly like it was when I found it.  

My cell phone buzzed again. It was Sara Anne, and I was sure she was frantic now, wanting to know where I was and why I had left our Party.

My phone buzzed again. I let it ring several rings, then answered it.

"Hello," I said in a weak voice.

"Andrew, are you OK? Where are you? Why did you leave the Party? What is going on?"

I was silent, adding to the effect. Then I spoke softly,

"Oh, hi. I am sorry I had a stomach ache and had to leave. I did not know who you were, or our hosts were, so I told one of the workers I was leaving, expecting them to tell someone in charge."

"Oh, Andrew, are you OK? I will get an Uber and come right home."

I didn't want her home now, or I might choke her to death.

"No, I may have something, and you don't need to catch it. We have the room for the night, so you should stay there until I see it's just a little bug. You sleep there tonight and call me in the morning. Hopefully, I will be better by then."

"I am sorry. Did you have a fun time at the Party?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, it was fun and very different. I didn't know who you were or anyone else. I did have fun, though. I am so sorry you got sick. I should be with you to help, and I feel bad I am not there."

"No, you sleep there and come home tomorrow. You will get more rest and won't risk getting sick."

"Well, you go to bed, and I will be home in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too. Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank God Andrew was at home. What a relief.

The Mask Party was incredible. I had never experienced anything like it before.

It was fun not knowing who anyone was, and I had no idea who Andrew was. It let us all be free to play without anyone knowing who we were playing with.

I felt free to do whatever I wanted, so I took advantage of my freedom.

After dinner, I danced with different guys when a familiar man broke in and held me. I was thrilled that I knew this man, and he was someone I was very attracted to. Honestly, I had a short affair with this man and left my job because of him. My attraction to him was too strong and threatened my marriage and family, and I had to stop it.

I love my husband and did not want to do anything that could damage our family and our marriage. Andrew and our children are my whole life.

Andrew and I have been married for nine years, and this was our anniversary party. We had planned a loving night after the Party, and I was looking forward to our night. We love each other, and as part of our love life, we play out our fantasies in bed. Tonight, we were going to play that Andrew was a cuckold. But now he was homesick, so there would be no loving or roll playing.

I was sad he was not here.

As I sat on the bed, I thought of my night. I was a bad wife tonight. Letting Terrance fuck me.

He was magnificent, as I remember. His cock fucked me so good that I came several times like I always did. I suddenly felt very horny.

I took a deep breath. I had a hotel room, and my husband was sick at home. I was extremely horny. I knew Terrance would be here in a flash, and we could fuck all night. I would again make Andrew my unknowing cuckold, to my and Terrance's satisfaction.

God, what an evil woman and unloving wife I was.

I looked at my phone, picked it up, and sent a WhatsApp message to him.

My message: "Hilton Hotel, Room 545, Come to me!"

My phone buzzed.

Terrance's message: "Sara Anne, I thought you and Andrew were there tonight."

My message: "Andrew went home sick, so he was not at the Party at the end. Come to me, Terrance. I need your strong viral body tonight, all night. Tell them you are Andrew at the front desk, and they will give you a key. Come now, please."

I dropped my phone before logic filled my head. I went into the shower. I washed my body, my pussy still full of Terrence's cum from earlier. I pushed two fingers inside, cleaning inside as best as my palm rubbed my clit. I shuddered as a small orgasm hit me. I thought of what I was about to do in the bed where we were supposed to make love. I knew I was such an evil slut wife.

I dried and perfumed myself. I slipped into the pale-yellow baby doll with a small see thru thong that I had bought for me to wear tonight for my husband as he seduced me to celebrate our ninth anniversary. But here I was, wearing it for my lover, preparing to cheat on Andrew again in our anniversary bed. I thought about how low a wife can go and still be above ground. My nose must be the only part of me touching the surface. God, I was such a horrible wife. 

Before tonight, it had been a few months since Terrance had been regularly fucking me twice a week. That was so evil, cheating in our house, our marital bed, in Andrew's bed.

It would seem as though I didn't care for Andrew since my treatment of him was so deceitful, disrespectful, and humiliating, even though he knew nothing about what I was doing.

I love Andrew and still do. I had carved off only a small corner of my heart and given it to Terrance. That part would never grow bigger, but it was there to make me available to Terrance when he wanted me. I loved his sex, his cock, his mouth, and how he made me feel. It was primal and not love, just lust and physical satisfaction, but I craved him until I realized how dangerous it was and had to stop it.

What Terrance and I had in bed could never replace the much stronger feelings I had for Andrew every day I breathed. It didn't replace the passion I felt for Andrew when he slowly made love to me, giving me thousands of orgasms during our years together. Nothing could ever displace those feelings and my true love for Andrew.

Yet again, Terrance had cast a sexual spell on me that I cannot deny. I had no idea Terrance was going to be at the Party, and that was the evil work of my friend and hostess. When I realized he was Marc Anthony, I melted into him again, spending the rest of the night with him, ignoring my husband, whom I had not found and had no idea who he was.

I decided to exercise my freedom for the night, so I fucked Terrance twice and sucked him off, taking three loads of his sweet, delicious cum inside me. I had missed them since we stopped fucking a while back. Tonight, once we found each other, we stayed hidden in several bedrooms for over two hours, moving around so we would not be discovered.

I remembered we had been seen twice while fucking. Once by a sexy woman looking like Marilyn Monroe and once by the Phantom of the Opera. I had wondered who they were but had no worries since they didn't know who we were either.

My eyes locked with Marilyn's eyes as I heard the woman moaning. Her hand was up under her full white dress, obviously fingering herself. Marilyn watched us until she made herself cum falling against the door and letting out a deep guttural moan.

Terrance was so focused on fucking me to hear her moans. He was driving his cock, balls deep, into my hot wet pussy. My body reacted to the woman's deep moans, and I came hard, feeling her orgasm from afar. I couldn't stop cumming until I had cum hard twice more, then Terrance filled my pussy with his hot cum. 

Later we were fucking again in another room. I had just cum hard when I opened my eyes and saw a black and white mask watching us. A shiver ran through me as the piercing eyes bore into me. It was The Phantom. He only watched us for a brief time, and then, in a flash, he disappeared as he did on stage. 

Later, when the Party ended, I couldn't find Andrew at the unveiling. I was confused and concerned he was not there. Where had he gone? The Uber was waiting for me, so I went to the hotel, but Andrew was not there either. I was afraid and quite concerned. I got my phone out and called Andrew's cell, and he didn't answer. Then I called repeatedly. On the third call, he answered.

When Andrew finally answered, "Andrew, where are you? What is going on? Why did you leave the Party early?"

In a weak voice, "I got sick, had a stomachache, and felt very sick. I left and came home."

I was concerned, "Andrew, I am coming home now."

"NO. you should stay away since you might catch what I have if I am contagious."

That made sense, so I agreed, "OK, Andrew, my love, eat some crackers and drink some ginger ale. Get some sleep, and I will call you in the morning. I love you and will miss the wonderful night we had planned. We will make it up tomorrow."  

Andrew hung up abruptly without an I love you or anything, just hung up. I thought that was odd.

Now here I am like a total slut waiting on the man that fucked me earlier, to spend the night with me, to ravage me, fucking me while my sick husband is at home. What kind of a low slut am I? I started to cry as I realized just how evil I am and how disrespectful my husband's love and devotion I am. I do not deserve him.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my call from Sara Anne, I sat at my desk thinking. What should I do? I wondered if they had WhatsApp messaged each other after they left the Party. I got Sara Anne's laptop and opened the app. There was a new message string.

I was stunned. Not two minutes after I was off the phone, Sara Anne had messaged Terrance to come fuck her all night. What a slut of a wife I have. I was preoperatively homesick, and she was going to use our suite on our ninth anniversary to fuck her boyfriend rather than me. 

I was done. I went to my gun safe, brought out my Glock, and loaded a clip. I went to my car and got my costume. I dressed again and left for the hotel. I knew that tonight might be the end of several people's lives.

It was a twenty-minute drive to the Hilton, and I had a room key from when I had brought Sara Anne here earlier in the day. I was calmer after the drive, though fiercely angry. My rational mind finally took control as I saw the hotel sign ahead.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

No one was going to die, at least not from gunshots, and the gun was not leaving my car.

I decided to slide into the building by the outside security door, so I parked in the back. I would enter the door and walk up the stairwell to the cheater's floor. The room was the first one at the end of the hall, so that I could enter and exit quickly.

Standing at the security door, I took a deep breath, swiped the card through the security lock, and the outside door unlocked. I entered the hall and quickly entered the stairwell. I climbed the five floors and stood at the entrance to their floor. Their room was just to the left. I looked at my watch at 2:28 am, and everyone on the floor was asleep except for the fucking cheaters in room 545.

My plan was not well thought out, but I had decided to scare the hell out of them and disappear as fast as I had appeared. That would fuck up their night and hopefully break them up. It could force Sara Anne to come home if my level of shock were strong enough. Terrance would run for sure!

I took a deep breath and donned the mask. I quietly opened the door and stepped in front of my wife's door. I wrapped the black cape around me, covering my face. I pressed the cloak against the door covering the peephole.

It was the moment of truth. I knocked on the door and stood still.

Nothing happened, so I knocked harder again. I heard movement.

"Who is it?" Terrance asked, annoyed.

I knocked again.

I heard him at the door and knew he was looking out the peephole.

I dropped the cape showing my Phantom mask.

I heard a gasp, "Oh God, Holy Shit!" He scrambled away from the door, and he must have been naked and was putting on some pants.

I disappeared out the door and down the stairs sliding along the handrails for speed. I was out of the building in a minute. I quickly ran to my car. I sat there, covering myself with the black cape, and watched the door. A minute later, Terrance was outside, looking around through the parking lot. He stayed out a couple of minutes but saw nothing. He returned a minute later.

Success, I fucked up their night.

I drove home chuckling; I had fucked up their night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a movement at the door, and it came open. Terrance walked in, and my heart leaped but only that small piece. I still felt very guilty for what I did tonight and was about to do.

He came to me and kissed me. I was wearing the sexy baby doll and a little thong, and it hid nothing, but it had been over two months since we had seen each other naked, and I needed to see his beautiful body.

He was wearing a sweatshirt which I peeled right off. He was wearing gym shorts. They came right off too. He was commando, so his beautiful cock that I had loved several hours ago was growing to attention. I pulled him against me trapping his hardness against my belly. I pulled him down to me and kissed him with a passion that was intended for my husband, but in his absence, Terrance was the recipient now.

I slid down Terrance's hard hairy body to my knees. His beautiful hard cock was sticking straight out. I could see his heartbeat as his cock pulsed with each beat. I leaned forward, kissed his cockhead, and licked the small bubble of precum from the pee hole. He tasted sweet and sour. I closed my lips over his cockhead, sealing around his shaft. I swirled my tongue around the cockhead playing with the frenulum. Terrance and Andrew both love my tongue on them, teasing them.

I was drifting off to the sex slut world taking his long cock deep in my mouth. I bobbed twice, gripping his firm ass cheeks, squeezing them, and pulling his cock deeper into my mouth.

I heard a gasp, "Oh fuck, Sara, your mouth is incredible." 

That was the encouragement I needed, so I started to bob on him, in and out, taking him as deep as I could. Terrance gently put his hands on my head and caressed my hair, and I was really into sucking him. Then suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and I didn't stop, holding him firm while I sucked him deep in my throat.

Terrance groaned and held my head firmly, starting to fuck my mouth. I loved it when Terrance took control. When he was close to cumming he began to fuck my throat until he shot his full load into my belly. I knew he was close when another louder knock came on the door.

I pulled back, and Terrance moaned. "Oh, Fuck I was close."

"Who could be at the door at this hour?" I asked as I wiped the drool off my face.

Terrance's cock faded as he walked to the door. He looked out through the peephole. "Who is it?"

He jumped back, "Oh God, Holy Shit!" he gasped. He was rushing to put on his shorts.

"What is going on? Who is it?" I asked very nervously.

Terrance was out the door without an answer. I dressed in my clothes and started to pack up. I didn't know what was going on. The magic of the sexual luster of the night was gone. I didn't feel right being here now, cheating on my husband. I was sending Terrance home and going home where I should be with my sick husband.

Just then, Terrance came back into the room in a huff, out of breath and nervous.

"What is going on? Who was at the door?" I asked, curious about his answer.

Terrance looked at me and then around the room. "What are you doing?"

"Tell me, who was at the door?"

There was somebody in a Phantom of the Opera mask, and it was fucking weird. He was there, and he just disappeared.

I panicked, "Oh God, who was that? How did he know I was here? That we were, Oh Fuck!"

Terrance saw the panic on my face.

"What is it, Sara Anne? You are OK now he is gone."

"No, I don't know, but when we were fucking at the Party the second time, a person in a Phantom costume watched us at the door. Now he shows up here, how, who? Fuck, this is so wrong. I should have never asked you here. Get dressed. I am going home, and you are too."

I scurried around, getting all my stuff and my costume together. I called an Uber, and Terrance helped me take my things down to the front. We didn't say anything more. I went outside and waited for the Uber, and Terrance left. We didn't even say goodbye.

On the ride home, I was sick to my stomach, and I wanted to vomit. I had a bad feeling about everything that had happened with Terrance tonight. I was so stupid to start it over with him again. I had stopped it once, and now I started it again. What the fuck is wrong with me?

As the Uber pulled up, the house was dark. The driver helped me get my things on the front porch, and I tipped him well and quietly opened the door. I pushed the costume box into the hallway and brought my other bag and purse inside.

I took off my shoes, walked toward the bedroom, and looked in. The bed was still made. Where was Andrew? I walked to the first guest room, but still no Andrew. Then to the third, a storage room with a day bed, but no Andrew. I was confused and getting worried.

I went through the house, turning on all the lights. He was not on the main floor. There was a man cave where we watched TV, and he had an office. I walked up the steps and saw the TV was on. In the TV glow, I saw Andrew hugging a small trash can, sleeping.

I instantly started to cry. What kind of wife am I? I went back downstairs to our bathroom and took a shower, washing every inch again. I douched to clean myself. I needed all of Terrance out of me forever. I sat on the floor, letting the water rain on me. I cried.

I finally turned off the water, stepped out, dried, and put on my sleep shorts and T. It was almost 4:00 am. My adrenalin had run out, and I was a wreck. I lay down to sleep, but it was hard. Finally, my body gave in, and sleep overtook me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had gotten home from my little sortie in record time and put everything away. I left the mask out of the costume box and put it in my underwear drawer, slightly covered but in plain sight when Sara Anne put the laundry away.

I fell asleep quickly, watching TV, wondering what my little escapade had done to mess up at night and scare them out. I awoke at 10:22 am, Rachel Ray was on the TV. I turned it off and went downstairs. As I walked through the living room, I saw a costume box in the hallway.

I smiled, knowing my escapade had been successful, fucking up their fuckfest.

I looked into the master bedroom. Sara Anne was sleeping in a ball with her hands up under her chin. She looked like she must have been crying when she fell asleep.

I was sure that Sara Anne was confused. She had seen The Phantom watching her as she was fucking Terrance, then The Phantom had showed up at her hotel door. She had to think that they were not a simple coincidence, and I am sure that worried her greatly.

I needed to get the costume boxes and ship them today so Sara couldn't see mine. I wanted her to find the mask in my drawer, which will freak her out.

I took her box, and I opened it and found she was Marie Antoinette. I knew now that she had fucked Terrance twice last night at the Party, once when I saw her with the other couple fucking on the same bed and again when she saw me. God, I was disgusted with my wife. 

I drove to the FedEx store and shipped back the costume boxes. The hotel was nearby, so I went to their room to see what I might find. The room was a mess. The bed had not been used, so they may not have fucked again. In the bathroom, a yellow baby doll nighty and thong bawled up in the waste basket. As I pulled it out, I saw Leslie's panties in the bottom of the basket. I put the lingerie and thong in a plastic bag and picked out her panties. They were wet. I smelled them. Sara's strong scent was mixed with a strong musky odor of Terrence's cum. I added them to the plastic bag.

I had all the evidence I needed, so now the question was, would I use it or do something else?

I headed home and stopped at Starbucks on the way. I saw my friend Alex Storm. He is a former police officer doing Private Eye work now. 

I walked up to his table. "Hey, Alex," He was reading and looked up.

"Hi Andrew, it's been a while. How are you doing man."

"Some things are going well, and some not so well," I said with disgust in my voice.

"Sorry man, anything I can help you with?"

"Alex, I'm not sure. I really don't want to talk about it here."

"Well, buddy, let's get out of here and go to my office. It's right outside in the parking lot." He smiled. 

"Well, that's convenient and office on wheels."  

He laughed, "Yeah, I have a real office, but I use this office a lot more often."

We refreshed our coffee and walked out to Alex's Ford F150 office.

For the next forty minutes, I told Alex what I knew and expected, not knowing what I would do or how my future looked.

"Andrew, I am sorry you are dealing with this. There are options as far as what I can do for you. I can put people on Sara Anne and Terrance, tracking every move if you think they are still active after last night. We can track all the electronic communication so you can see the activity between Sara Anne and anyone she is texting, emailing, or getting calls from in real-time."

"They have been using WhatsApp. Can you track that?"

"We can track anything. We put an app on Sara's phone that will track everything." 

"Alex, I want to know all about Terrance and Sara Anne. When it started, how, and everything that you can find out. I want to know everything about Terrance Cole, every fucking thing about the asshole."

"OK, I will work it out. The first three days will be free; then it's $200 a day for all you want. If we cut back on surveillance, it will be much less daily. Andrew, let's play it by ear and see what the next few days tell us."

"OK, I am glad I ran into you Alex. I hope it is not as bad as it looks right now. If it is worse, I will have no choice but to divorce her. I don't want to lose her, but I may have to.   

Alex sent me the phone and email links and explained how to set them up and use them. We shook hands, and I left his mobile office and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, the house was quiet. I got up and walked to the kitchen. As I walked along, I saw the costume box was gone, and I wondered what Andrew did with it.

I called upstairs, "Andrew, you here?" No answer. I went to the garage, and his car was gone. He must have gone to send the costumes back. They had to arrive by Tuesday, or we had to pay more.

Andrew must be feeling better. It must have been something he ate last night that made him sick. I am glad that he is better. We can play today, and I can make up for last night in two ways. I can make up for cheating on him, and we can make up for our anniversary night. I hope he is OK with that. I feel so cheap, so bad for cheating. I need him to own me again.

I made coffee and was hungry, so I made eggs and toast. It was close to noon. I hope Andrew comes back soon.

It was a cleaning and washing day. I had a late start, so I got moving. I put in a load of wash in the machine and vacuumed the house. It was almost 1:00 pm, and Andrew wasn't back. I wondered where he was, so I texted him.

My text: "Hey babe, you must be feeling better. Where are you? I saw you took the costume box to return it. That was smart. I'm doing my Saturday chores, laundry, and cleaning the house. I am sure that's why you are still gone, so you don't have to help. Come home soon. I have something special for you." I pressed send and got back to work.

I couldn't help thinking about my slut behavior last night and rekindling the tryst with Terrance. I had stopped that a few months ago, and now it had raised its head again. I must stop it again. But Jesus, I called him as soon as I had an opportunity, even while my husband was home sick. How terrible I am.

My phone buzzed.

Andrew's text: "Hey, Sara Anne. Yes, I feel better in some ways but still not so good in others. I hope it will get better in a couple of days. I'll be home soon, and we can talk a little."

That was curt and direct with no, I love you, or anything. I knew something big was bothering Andrew. He gets this way when upset or stressed, and I had to be careful around him. He gets moody sometimes, and if he feels sick, that worsens it.

My text: "Hurry home, I love you, and I will make you feel better. I am here to comfort you as a good wife should."

No response came, which I thought was odd. I didn't overanalyze it and went back to cleaning. I finished a load of whites and underwear, so I put it in the dryer. And put in the next laundry load.

I finished vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms. The kitchen was last. I took a break and had a glass of wine while folding the white laundry. I finished and carried the pile of T-shirts and boxers to the bedroom. I opened Andrew's underwear drawer.

I froze as all the folded underwear fell from my hands.

I screamed as if an intruder had attacked me, "OH GOD NO, NO!"   

A black and white Phantom of the Opera mask lay half under a pair of boxers. 

"Oh God, he knows. He saw us and came to the hotel to stop us last night. Oh God, He Knows!" I said loudly, talking to myself!

I quickly became a complete wreck. My mind was racing, and I couldn't think or concentrate.

Then I realized Andrew wasn't sick. He had seen Terrance fucking me, and that had made him sick. Oh God, I have destroyed him and us. Andrew left the Party because of what he saw. He was The Phantom. Somehow, he knew I would call Terrance when he told me to stay at the hotel. God, what a fool I am. Then he showed up to shock us, not to scare me. He knew I had seen The Phantom, and then The Phantom was at our door. Oh My God, he is so smart. Then he sent the costumes back, so I wouldn't know it was him. But then he planted the black and white mask so that I would find it sometime, maybe today or a few days from now.

I slumped over and curled up on the floor, sobbing. My life was over. Nine wonderful years ended when I cheated on our anniversary night! "Oh God, what have I done to my beautiful husband and our life?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sara Anne's texts were sweet and curious. I didn't think she had found the mask yet, but I knew if she did the laundry, she would soon. I needed to stay away long enough for her to see it while I was out. 

I knew she would crumble when she realized I was The Phantom and I had seen her fucking Terrance.

She would think her life was over, and it might be. I had not decided on that yet.

After my talk with Alex, I was willing to wait for his reports to see what they showed. Then I would make my decision.

As I sat in the park thinking, my phone jingled with a different tone. It was an alert from the tracking app. One of them had sent a WhatsApp message. I looked at it, and it was from Sara Anne.

Sara Anne's message: "Oh God, he knows, he saw us, he was The Phantom. Never again. I am removing this app from my phone. NEVER EVER contact me again. I may have lost the love of my life because of you!"

Wow, that was direct and sounded final.

There was no response. I suppose it was because Sara Anne had removed the app.

A few minutes later, she got an email. It was from Terrance.

"Sara, Oh God, I am so sorry. I never wanted that to happen. I got myself invited last night to try to see you again. When I found you, I was overwhelmed, and when I kissed you, it all started again. I am so sorry. I will not contact you again. I hope this has not destroyed you and Andrew. I know you love him and never loved me. That was clear from the first time we were together. Goodbye, Sara."

Wow, that was interesting. Terrance got invited to pursue Sara Anne, not the other way around. So that answered one question and part of another. She didn't love him, and she loved me.

There was no response to Terrance's email. I knew that even though there was no love, physical attraction was still strong, evidenced by how fast his cock filled her pussy last night and the fact that Sara Anne had called him as soon as she thought I was out of the picture last night. Her action was very disturbing.

It was just after 2:30 pm. I decided I would go home and see what life was like with Sara Anne.

Part 2 Coming Right Away

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments