Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind The Mask - Part 2

65
18 Comments 18
3.6k Views 3.6k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Author's Notes

"We are back, finishing all the outstanding stories. Here is part 2 of Behind the Mask with part 3 following is tomorrow. Then Lacy's Adventure and Employee of the Year. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The others will follow as quickly as they are accepted. Thanks for your patience. Read, Share and ENJOY. Happy New Year!!!"

On my drive home, I confirmed my plan in my head. I was going to act completely normal as if nothing had happened and I had been sick last night as I had told her I had. I had gone as far as to make myself vomit in the upstairs trash can to make it seem real. I am a conniving man when I need to be. 

I stopped at the store and bought lobster tails and filets with a good bottle of Sterling Chardonnay. I would cook us the anniversary dinner I had planned before the debacle as if nothing had happened. 

I had a gift I would give my wife in the hotel so that I would give it to her over dinner. We would cuddle by the fire pit and finish the wine. Then to bed, and I would make passionate love to her. All the while, Sara Anne would be dying inside. Guilt would consume her, and she would not be able to understand if I knew she had cheated, how I could be so loving. It would confound her and make her wonder if I was The Phantom. 

That is exactly what I wanted to do. 

All the while, it would take every bit of restraint and love I had in me to touch her, speak to her politely, and put my cock in her where twenty-four hours ago, another man's cock had been. I am a strong-willed man, and I can do anything I want, which is what I want.

I need Sara Anne to feel the ultimate guilt. I need her to see me as the only man she can ever love and that what she has done was a vial, deceitful, humiliating, and destructive thing. It was marriage suicide that her loving husband saved her from.

I turned in the driveway and pulled into the garage. Before I could even close the garage door, Sara Anne stood at my car door. The look on her face was fear. She had no idea what I would say or do, which terrified her. That was exactly what I wanted. The rest of today and the night were going to be interesting.

As I got out of my car, Sara Anne looked at me for any signs. But I gave her none, just my warm, loving self. 

"Hey baby, why the personal greeting?" 

That caught her off guard. "Uhhh, I was worried about you after you got sick last night. I was so worried I came home a couple of hours later and found you upstairs hugging the trash can. I found it this morning, and you had used it, so you must have been sick."

"I told you I was. I wouldn't have left our special party or given up a hot night with my sexy wife otherwise. Did you think I was making that up?"

"Oh no, that's not what I meant. I was, ohhhhh God, I don't know what I meant. Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night." 

"I am sorry. I would have thought after all your activity and excitement at the party; you would have been worn out. That is why I suggest you stay at the hotel and sleep in. 

"Why did you come home?"

The look on her face was priceless. Confused, she struggled with my comment on the party's activity and excitement. 

Once inside, I put the groceries in the fridge and pulled out a beer. It was strange; Sara Anne was following my every move expecting some wrath to come spewing out about her cheating, and it was clear my behavior had her totally confused. Perfect!!

I leaned back against the island and sipped my beer. 

"So, Sara, did you have fun at the party? I thought it was an ingenious idea. I tried to find you but never did. Did you try to find me? I had no idea who anybody was, and when I got sick and left, I missed all the reveals. I bet that was exciting. Who was there that we knew?" 

Sara Anne looked at me with surprise on her face. She saw me act completely normal like I didn't know anything had happened. I am sure Sara Anne wondered if I really did know that she had fucked Terrance. She was very confused, and I liked her being like that! 

"Well, it was interesting, and I had a fun time. I did look for you, but I never did find you. Who were you?"

"Oh no, I'll never tell! You will just have to wonder. Will you tell me who you were?"

"No, not if you won't tell me." 

"OK then, a stalemate we will never know, will we."

"You know the rules made the night more interesting. Especially the Free Night rule was supposed to be like a Hall Pass or something. Do what you want, with whoever you want, and all will be forgiven in the morning. Well, some people took that to heart. I saw many people fucking throughout the night in several of the bedrooms, and I am sure they were not fucking the spouses but someone else. "

"In one room, I saw Marie Antoinette fucking a guy. Then a little later, I saw her fucking another guy again, or it may have been the same guy again for the second time. I don't remember. The first time they were with George Washington, I'm not sure who, but they were both fucking on the same bed. That was pretty kinky. I am so glad I am not her husband."

I saw her breathing catch in Sara Anna's throat when I mentioned her costume and me not being her husband. She didn't know if I had looked in the box or not and she knew The Phantom had seen her. That threw her off. She got nervous and ran from the room to the bathroom. 

I quickly followed. The door slammed, and I heard Sara Anne puking in the toilet. Boy, I must have hit a nerve. This had become a lot of fun for me and pure hell for Sara Anne, which she deserved. 

I went back to the kitchen and waited. I finished my beer, got out another one, popped it open, and took a gulp. I got out the steaks and wanted to marinade them, so I poured Dale's marinade into a plastic bag and added the filets, and I covered them completely and put them back in the fridge. 

I turned and saw Sara Anne watching me. I heard her return but ignored her as I worked on the food. 

"Oh baby, are you OK? Maybe you should have stayed at the hotel, and you may have that same thing I got last night and deep pain in my gut. It hurt me so bad that I just had to leave the party, and I couldn't face people how I felt." 

I was laying it on thick now, and it was really making Sara feel sick. She had turned an ash-white color. 

"Sara Anne, you don't look good. You should lie down and sleep some. I'll get you a cold rag for your head." I took her arm and guided her down the hall to the guest room. You should probably stay in here until this all clears up. That way, I don't get it again."

The look on her face was pure fear and confusion. I laid her on the bed, pulled the duvet over her, and put a damp rag on her forehead. I kissed her cheek and walked away, stopping at the door. I looked back and saw a look of panic on her face now, not knowing what to do.

"Sleep now. Feel better. We have an anniversary to celebrate tonight because we couldn't last night. I need you well so we can do this up right. I love you, so please get over whatever has made you sick."

Her eyes filled with tears. I knew I had destroyed her for now, and it was my job to build her back up again. 

I turned and closed the door. I stood outside, hearing Sara Anne start to sob. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so confused, and my nerves were like lightning bolts shooting through me. These were not good feelings and were horrible and confusing to me. 

Did Andrew know, or didn't he? Was he The Phantom or not? If he wasn't, there was no way to learn what the black and white mask was doing in his underwear drawer. So many questions and no answers. The one thing I did know was Andrew had seen me fucking Terrance though he didn't think it was me. 

It was like history repeating itself in real life. Marie Antoinette lost her head after a horrible relationship with the French people, and I could lose my married life over a cheating relationship with Terrance. 

Fuck I was so stupid to ever start with Terrance. 

It started on Wednesday afternoon. We had a staff meeting, and everyone was sent home early. A few weeks before, I had become part of Terrance's admin team as the Lead Closing Agent, reporting directly to him. I handled all the arrangements for contract closings. I worked for the company for three years, and my promotion was well deserved. I didn't know Terrance well, but I had become more involved with him over the previous months before my promotion. We had a cordial relationship.

On that Wednesday, he invited me and three others to have a drink to celebrate my addition to his team and my promotion. It was innocent enough.

I texted Andrew.

My text: "We broke early from our staff meeting, and Terrance and a few others invited me for a drink to celebrate my joining their team and my promotion. I will be home a little late." 

Andrew's text: "Yes, enjoy yourself, bond with your new team members. Love you.

My text: "OK, I won't be too late. Love you too. Warm the bed for me."

Andrew's text: "I'll be waiting for you."

Five of us went for a drink at a new club. It was beautiful inside, with white tablecloths and shiny decor. It was pretty dark, so that you wouldn't have known it was only 4:00 pm. We had a few drinks and danced some. 

As time passed, the other two women had to leave to get home to their kids. That left James, my counterpart, Terrance, and me. They were both single. I decided I could stay till 6:30 but had to go then, so I told them. 

We danced a lot, and as I was the only woman, I was being shared every few dances. 

I was enjoying myself and the time slipped away. James had a date, so he left, leaving Terrence and me. I looked at my watch; it was almost 6:30. I knew I needed to go. 

I told Terrance I had to go, and he begged me to stay and have dinner with him. Part of me wanted to stay, and part wanted to go home and go to bed with Andrew. 

"Terrance, only if it is OK with Andrew." I texted Andrew.

My text: They want to have dinner. Is that, OK? I promise not to be home past 9:30, OK?"

Andrew's text: "I guess that will be OK. I am lying here waiting for a long hard surprise for you. Don't be late."

Oh God, I was instantly wet and turned on thinking of Andrews's big hard cock. 

I stayed, and we had a nice dinner. We talked about each other, and our backgrounds and things got a little more personal than I thought. 

Terrance was an intriguing man. He had never married, and he was a confirmed bachelor. Terrance liked women and played the field. He had a big house with every amenity a man could want. He offered to have us over some time to see it. I liked him.

We danced several slow dances, and each became more personal. Terrance held me tight, and I let him. His body was hard, all of him, and I could feel it. I was already excited about Andrew, so Terrance was feeding my desire. 

I went to the lady's room and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked hot and horny, and I knew I needed to leave. It was almost 9:00 pm, and I promised to be home by 9:30. 

As I walked out, Terrance took my purse, dropped it on the chair, and pulled me onto the dance floor. He pulled me to him, and I felt his hardness press against me. He was just over 6' and fits with me at 5'7". The music was a classic, Barry White lust-filled song made for lovers. At that moment, I melted into Terrance's arms, laying my head against his chest. 

We started to grind against each other. I spread my legs, riding against his thigh, as I felt Terrance's hard cock rubbing against my hip bone. The song ended, but we didn't. Then we realized the music had stopped. We separated and looked at each other. 

My thoughts of Andrew disappeared for a fleeting moment. God, I was so horny I wanted to fuck Terrance right there on the dance floor for everyone to see.

But just as fast as that thought appeared, it disappeared. I looked at my watch. "Oh, Shit!" I blurted out! I panicked, it was 9:20, and I had a twenty-minute drive home. 

"I have to go. I told Andrew I would be home by 9:30, and I will never make it." 

"Please don't leave. We were having a great time together."

"Yes, but I have a husband and need to get home. I will see you tomorrow."

I raced out the door leaving Terrance standing there. I cursed myself for letting him dance with me that way. I cursed myself all the way home. 

I got home, as horny as I had ever been. Andrew was in bed, and the sheet was barely covering him, propped up on a couple of pillows, with the TV muted, and Andrew was asleep.

I slipped into the bathroom and took a quick shower to be fresh for my husband. I didn't want him to smell Terrance on me. As I was washing, the shower door opened, and my beautiful husband stepped in. He pulled me to him, and we kissed. It was magical. His cock hardened quickly. I went to my knees, taking him in my mouth and feeding on him like a starving animal. 

The hot water rained on me as I took his big hard cock deep in my throat. As I sucked, flashes of what Terrance's cock would feel like in my mouth made me shudder. Those were bad thoughts.

I stroked Andrew as I sucked his cock head. He put his hand against the wall, spread his feet, and started slowly fucking my mouth. I love it when he takes control and uses my mouth for pleasure, as with my other holes. 

I stroked him as he fucked my mouth faster and faster. We were coordinated until Andrew started breathing hard and slammed into my throat one last time, tensing up as his balls in my hand tightened, and he shot three, four, five ropes of cum down my throat. I pulled back, keeping his head in my mouth as I sucked hard on him, making him groan.

"Oh, Fuck baby, you make me cum so hard! Take the last of it!"

The last weak salvos landed on my tongue, and I held them there as I let his cock out of my mouth with a loud pop. I stood and turned off the water. I looked at Andrew and opened my mouth, showing him the remainder of his offering. I slipped my tongue out, cupping it. Andrew opened his mouth and slid his tongue out. I rolled my tongue, letting the cum slip onto his tongue. Then we kissed as our tongues slithered together, playing with his cum. 

My fingers were in my pussy, fucking myself, while my other hand gripped his cock, coaxing him hard again. We broke the kiss looking deep into each other's lust-filled eyes. Andrew spun around and pushed me over, so my hands rested against the wall. I gasped as his hard cock pushed deep into me and frantically fucked me, pounding his cock into my cunt like a jackhammer. I started to cum and came hard as each stroke slapped against my ass. I kept on cumming and cumming I lost control, surrendering completely to him. 

I squeezed my eyes shut, and my mind whirled as an image of Terrance taking Andrew's place flashed through my mind. I came again as hard as ever. "Oh God, yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me." At that moment, I was unsure who I was urging on, Andrew or Terrance. Either one was fine; I just needed a big hard cock!

Finally, my knees buckled, and I slipped to the floor. Andrew stood over me, stroking his cock, and sprayed hot creamy cum all over my naked body. 

"Take my cum, bitch! You are a fucking slut!" 

I was shocked. Andrew had never talked like that to me. 

I was consumed as my fingers began strumming my clit, flashing over it at rocket speed. I was cumming over and over. The pleasure was so intense I slipped back on the floor, fainting away.

The water sprayed on me again, washing all the cum away. I came too and lay there feeling the afterglow of the most incredible fucking I had ever had. 

Andrew was on the floor with me, washing me, then cuddled under the hot water. God, this is what real love is. I was so happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were lying on the shower floor, recovering. My balls were empty, and Sara Anne's pussy was full of my cum, claiming her pussy back from Terrance. I don't play that cuckold game, but it was necessary to do this. It will settle Sara Anne down and relieve some of her concerns. 

We sat up, kissed, then stood up. I pulled Sara Anne to me, walked her trembling body out of the shower, and dried her off. I pulled her to the bed and pushed her on, following her. She giggled and playfully flipped onto her back, and I was on her, and we kissed. 

"Wow, that was amazing Andrew. What was all the nasty talk about? 

"I was caught in the moment. I thought about you being out with your coworkers, and I bet you were flirting with the guys after drinking. So, who was with you and Terrance for dinner?"

Sara Anne looked at me and whispered, "It was just Terrance and me. All the others had to go home."  

"Oh, I see, so I was not important enough for you to leave and come home like the others? When you texted me, you said, 'they want me to stay for dinner,' but there was no they, was there?"   

Sara Anne dropped her head, shaking it, "NO, just Terrance and me."

"So, what was that about? Did it take you three and a half hours to eat dinner, or was there more?"

"Oh, Andrew, it was nothing. He was interesting, and I wanted to get to know him better. We had dinner, and then we danced a few dances." Sara Anne didn't want to tell me that, but she had to. She has never lied to me, at least not so far. 

"You danced with him? You were getting to know him better. So, how much better did you get to know him?" I was after her now, and that had really pissed me off. I was waiting at home to make love to her, and she was dancing with another man, FUCK!

Sara Anne was struggling to try to answer my question. Just because there was a long pause, I knew more had happened. 

"Andrew, we just danced. There were some slow dances, and he did hold me tight against him. I am sorry, but I did respond a little and pressed back against him. I couldn't help it. I was excited about coming home to you, and he was comfortable. I knew it was wrong, so I left and came home. I am so sorry. It meant nothing. As I drove home, I knew I should never have allowed it to get as far as it did. It will never happen again. Please forgive me for being stupid."

I could tell Sara Anne was sorry that she had let her guard down, letting Terrance affect her decisions. That concerned me, and Terrance had seen he could influence her, so now she must be careful.

She was sorry and caught in the moment. I had to make sure she would never let that happen again. 

"Sara, I love you; I was waiting here to make love to you all night if you wanted, and you chose to be with someone else, expecting me to be waiting for you when you got home. 

"Knowing that hurts me badly. The thought that after all our time together, you would choose to be with another man, not with me, is shocking. I guess I don't know you as well as I thought."

I stopped and looked at her with no emotion. 

"OH NO, Andrew, it's not like that. I love you and only you. I want to be with you and only you. I let a simple drink turn into something that should never have happened. I am so sorry. Please, Please, forgive me. I am such a fool!" Sara Anne began to sob, leaning against me. 

I let her lie against me but did not attempt to comfort her. She looked at me and fell back on the bed, curling up and sobbing. 

I got up, put on a robe, turned off the light, and closed the door. As I walked down the hall, I heard Sara Anne weakly beg, "Andrew, please don't leave me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had made a monumental mistake. I had given in to my boss staying with him for dinner, and then we danced, and I was grinding against him. I gave him the wrong message and had forsaken my husband. I was so stupid. 

As I lay there, Andrew walked out and closed the door leaving me in the dark. I was confused about my attraction to Terrance. I love my husband with my whole self, but if I am honest, there was something about Terrance that had held me there tonight. 

My thoughts of him even now, especially with my husband in the house, made me feel tingly. My pussy was wet from Andrew, but new wetness grew as I thought about Terrance. 

That scared me. I had to see Terrance every day at work, and I had to work on projects right beside him. I may have to travel away with him, just the two of us. Oh God, how could I make this work without cheating on my husband?

I was shaking now. I pulled the sheet up over me and finally fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was genuinely concerned about what had happened tonight. I knew Terrance was a real threat to us. Sara Anne was very attracted to him, or she would have left when the others did. The fact that she had stayed for dinner with Terrance instead of rushing home to our bed was a real worry to me. 

I really couldn't do much. I had to trust Sara Anne to figure out how to make it work, or she would have to quit her job. She had worked so hard to rise to her position she would not want to quit. 

ErikaIngramm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaIngramm

Sara Anne was in dangerous territory that could be catastrophic for us if she didn't handle it properly. I had to give her a chance, but I needed to keep a close eye on things.

I was worn out both physically and mentally. I went into the guest room and flopped on the bed. I lay there, and finally, fatigue won out, and I fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the next few weeks progressed, things seemed normal. Sara Anne and I were back in the same bed, making love or fucking every day. That was refreshing, so the tryst had spiked up our daily routine. 

I heard little about Terrance. The project they worked on together had been long hours and some late nights. It finally ended successfully, and Sara got a bonus.

We were us again, like before. However, I was still worried about Terrance and Sara Anne fraternizing at lunch or in the breakroom if they were alone. 

The Holidays came, and there was a company party. It had been almost three months now since that night. I didn't want to go but knew it was time to show everyone Sara Anne's and my resolve and togetherness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things at home with Andrew had settled down. We lusted after each other every day. Making the love of fucking all the time. I was happy, and Andrew was delighted. Things were good. 

At work there was a different story, and not a good one. 

Terrance was relentless, though, in the eyes of our coworkers, everything was just business. I knew differently, I was losing my battle, and he was winning. 

Terrance had rented a studio apartment two blocks from the office.

Two weeks ago, he invited me to lunch. He took me there for the first time, and we had a catered lunch. He showed it to me, and there was a big king bed right in the room with us. He didn't try anything that day. 

A week later, we went there for lunch again, and before we left, he had me on the bed, making out like teenagers. 

That was the beginning. I tried to refuse Terrance's lunches, but the animal magnetism was just too strong. The following week there was no lunch, and we fucked for the first time. We slipped out early and came back late. 

I had sucked his cock twice, and he fucked me twice. It was an incredible ninety minutes, and it was ninety minutes that was repeated many times over three months. 

Each time we showered, I douched twice to clean myself. I could not go home to Andrew full of Terrence's cum, and he refused to wear a condom.

Fucking with Terrance was a true sexual experience. His cock was a thing of beauty. Long thick with bulging veins along the shaft. His cock head was shaped like a helmet, spongy, and felt like velvet. His cock fit my mouth perfectly, and I loved sucking him.

I knew I was on very thin ice, and if I were ever found out, it would be the end of my marriage to Andrew. I didn't want that to happen. He was the man I loved, not Terrance. I knew Terrance was never settling down, and I was his latest sex toy. 

Things never changed at home. It was like I was two different people. The one fucking Terrance was a slut, a corporate whore, wanting wanton, unbridled, raw fucking. The wife was a loving woman, caring for her husband daily, wanting sweet love from him, and giving him the same in return. 

Things were working until Terrance wanted to take things up a notch. There was a conference in New Orleans that he was attending, and he wanted me to go with him. The trip was the first challenge for Andrew and me. 

Andrew felt I was doing OK, staying away from Terrance, and that was an assumption on his part. We never discussed him, and his name never crossed our lips. 

That night we had dinner and cuddled watching TV. I mentioned the trip. 

"Andrew, the company wants me to attend a five-day conference in New Orleans. It is in two weeks, and I need your permission to go."

Andrew pulled back and looked at me. He could see it in my face.

"It is not the company asking you to go; it is Terrance, correct?"

Sara Anne looked away. I had my answer, but she answered.

"Andrew, I have fought as hard as possible and have been successful so far. I will fight just as hard on this trip. My only concern is that I come home to you every day, and we make love. You are my support and give me strength. I will not have your strength in New Orleans, and that scares me."

I listened to Sara Anne. She made some sense. I still doubted that nothing had happened between the two of them over the past months. Terrance didn't strike me as a man that would give up on a conquest. He was a powerful man; besides that, he was rich, single, and good-looking. That is a bad mix of attributes. He would never stop pursuing until he caught his prize, My Wife! 

"Sara Anne, I love you, and once again, I have to share my concern about Terrance. He is a predator, and you are his prey. He will not stop until he has captured you; when that happens, I will not be able to live with you any longer. We will be through."

There was a gasp, and I was unsure what part of my statement generated it. It didn't matter. We are through if Sara Anne gives herself to Terrance in New Orleans or anywhere else. It is her decision, and I cannot stop her without death intervening, and I will not make that happen. 

"Sara Anne, I love you. It is your choice, not mine, and you have to decide whether to take the risk."

"I'm going to bed; good night." For the first time in many months, I was going to bed without Sara Anne. We would not make love tonight, and I was sad that Terrance had again entered our life and fucked with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days passed when I received a call. 

"Andrew, it is Terrance."

"Well, this is a surprise. What do I owe the privilege?" 

"Andrew, Sara Anne told me she cannot go to New Orleans next week, and we need her to go and participate in the seminars and other parts of the conference. Did you tell her she could not go?"

I waited, thinking it was strange for Terrance to call me about company business I had nothing to do with. 

"Well, Terrance, I am surprised; why are you calling me about a company matter? Sara Anne can make those decisions."

I was happy to through a kink into his plans. I knew he wanted to get Sara Anne away from me; she would be weak, and he could seduce her.

Sara Anne was a big girl who had to handle this herself. 

I didn't want her to go because it worried me; she did have a weakness for Terrance. I could tell from when she talked about him, which wasn't often. 

"Sara Anne told me you would not allow her to go."

"Did she? Well, that is not exactly what I said. I told her I didn't approve of her going, but it was her decision, and if necessary, she would have to decide herself."

There was silence. 

I added, "I am concerned that it is just the two of you going together, but I believe you are a gentleman and will respect Sara Anne and my relationship and protect her, won't you?"

I knew that lay the challenge on the table. I knew if Terrance were not trying to seduce her, he would do the honorable thing and not press the issue. 

"OK, Andrew, I understand. I will find someone else to go on the trip."

"Terrance, no that is you and Sara Anne's decision, but thank you for respecting us."

 "OK, have a good day." He said and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night when Sara Anne came home, she was in an odd mood. She was quiet and drank a couple of glasses of wine before dinner, and I had called Doordash from an Italian place we like. It came at 7:00 pm, and I opened and poured a good bottle of Chianti. 

We sat quietly and ate our antipasto and Lasagna with a nice salad. We finished the bottle of wine and cleaned up the kitchen. There was almost no talking the whole time, which was very strange, but I let Sara Anne control the conversation, and I would take over later once things flushed out. 

After dinner, I went into the den to read the paper, and jeopardy was on TV in the background. Sara Anne came into the room having changed clothes into shorts and a T. 

I paid no attention to her as she sat and watched the TV. Sara Anne's quietness was odd, and she is usually very talkative. She had not even given me a coming-home kiss, which was extremely odd.

I pulled the paper down, looking at her. She was sitting there, a ball of nerves. She was chewing on her cheek, and her hands were fidgeting. 

I had waited long enough, "So you decided to go on the trip with Terrance."   

Her head snapped around, looking at me. She was chewing her lips, breathing shallowly, and her nerves had a full grip on her. She swallowed hard and looked at me, and her eyes were wet. 

Sheepishly she said, "Yes."

I said nothing, going back to reading my paper. 

The rest of the night was silent, with Sara Anne watching TV and me reading the paper repeatedly. At 10:30, I walked out of the room, saying nothing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night was strange. 

Terrance had told me of his conversation with Andrew. I was furious that he had called him about the trip, seeking Andrew's permission to take me to New Orleans and fuck for the whole week. How arrogant of him. 

I voiced my concern about him contacting Andrew and exposing our affair. No contact would have been better and not alerting Andrew at all. 

Terrance pulled me into his office, closed the door, and locked it. He kissed me hard. His hand moved under my skirt, between my legs. His fingers slipped under the rim of my panties and into my wet pussy. He fingered me as he kissed me. I moaned into his mouth and surrendered cumming on his fingers. I was going to New Orleans. 

Now how did I tell Andrew, and how would he take it? 

When I got home, Andrew was quiet. I knew he was pissed off at Terrance's call. I was so nervous I didn't talk but drank wine. We had a takeout dinner and a bottle of wine. Then we sat down the rest of the evening saying nothing to each other.

Andrew was buried in his newspaper until he pulled it down and looked at me sternly, "So you decided to go to New Orleans with Terrance!"

The tone in his voice was chilling. It was like he knew I was going all the time, and I had performed like I wasn't. It was like Andrew knew we would be fucking all week. But how could he?

I didn't answer. I didn't need to; Andrew already knew.

Later, Andrew got up and went to bed without saying a word. He never did that, and I knew this was not good. 

The next week was hell in our house. We barely talked and did not touch each other, and every approach I made was rebuked. On the last day before the trip, Andrew took me out to dinner.

It was a pleasant meal, but the atmosphere was cold like the artic. Andrew finally spoke.

"Sara Anne, I love you more than life, and I trust you with my life. This trip will test both my love and my trust. If you come back to me whole and true, I will continue to love you, but if you come back fouled and untrue, I will leave you. You have control. If you have not fouled yourself, I beg you not to do it now. If you love me and want to be my wife and the mother of our children, stay whole and true otherwise Terrance can have you, as I will give you up."

I was shocked, speechless, and couldn't breathe. My God, I had already fouled myself many times and been untrue. The week will be a marathon of lust and debauchery, fouling myself to the greatest degree. If Andrew ever knew, he would leave me. What was I doing? How did I allow myself to do this to my husband? How selfish of me. 

It was 11:00 pm when I called Terrance and resigned from my job, effective immediately. I was not going to New Orleans, and I was not ever seeing Terrance again. 

Terrance fought me, but I was firm. Andrew was the most important person in my life, and I was not destroying us. 

I hung up the phone from my call with Terrance and felt wonderful. Yes, my pussy wanted Terrance's cock, but my heart wanted Andrew in my life forever. Andrew won. 

I crawled naked in bed with my husband and slipped behind him, spooning against his hot body. My hand slipped over his hip finding his limp cock. I lightly squeezed him, making him move a little. His cock grew as I played with it until I stroked him slowly.

Andrew moaned and rolled back against me onto his back. I looked into his eyes. I kissed him and moved down his body, kissing along as I went. I rimmed his belly button and chewed his belly hair, pulling it with my teeth. I buried my nose in his thick pubes filling my senses with his pheromones, making me shiver with excitement. I swooned as my juices started to run. 

His cock was hard, now pulsing in my hand. I slowly stroked his full eight-inch length, milking out several bubbles of sweet and salty precum. I slipped my lips over his crown, sealing them around his shaft. I sucked him creating a vacuum seal on his cockhead. Andrew groaned, placing a hand on my head, and caressing me. 

"Oh God, Sara Anne, your mouth is incredible. No wonder Terrance wanted you for a week in New Orleans."

I was shocked at what he said. But I never wavered. In response, I took his cock deep into my throat in one movement. I licked his balls, tapping each ball with my tongue. 

Andrew groaned again louder, "Oh God, Sara, suck me hard, make me cum." 

I went to work, and after about ten bobs, I squeezed his balls, and Andrew gave me his gift, a full load of creamy hot cum. I swallowed it all, then moved up and kissed him, pressing my cum coated tongue into his mouth. He sucked my tongue as the passion rose. 

He pushed me onto my back and moved on top of me. My pussy was so wet and ready, and he needed no more foreplay. Andrew thrust his cock deep into my pussy with a hard stroke. 

I moaned softly. God, his cock felt good inside me. I needed him there, and he filled me exactly right, like my pussy was molded just for him. He was seated deep, pressed against my cervix, nudging against it, wanting inside. Then he started. 

Andrew pulled back until his cockhead was just inside, and he stopped and looked down at me. The nightlight in the bathroom gave off just enough light to see. His hip suddenly lurched forward, driving his cock hard into me, bouncing off my cervix again. 

"Oh My God, Yes… Fuck Me, Baby… Fuck Me!"

Andrew drew back and slammed into me once again, then again and again. Then he stopped, holding just his cockhead inside me. He looked down at me, and I could see the strain on his face. 

It was time to ease his anguish. "Baby, I called Terrance and resigned from my job." 

Andrew stopped. He looked at me, "Seriously?"

"Yes, baby, I need to be with you, not Terrance. I love you and you only!"

Andrew leaned down and kissed me. He pressed his body against mine, and his hips began to piston up and down. His savage pounding stopped, and Andrew began to make love to me. 

His hips rolled against me fucking his cock deep into my pussy, slowly at first, then faster as I edged closer to my first orgasm. As I began to cum, I pulled his mouth to mine, kissing him hard and pushing my tongue into his mouth. I screamed as my body convulsed as a massive cum overtook me. My pussy gripped his cock, squeezing him, begging for his cum. 

Then out of nowhere, my emotions took over, and I screamed, "Oh God baby, I am cumming so hard for your cum for me, fill me, please fill me, own me forever."

We both came, and Andrew collapsed onto me, giving me his full weight. He felt too big and strong lying on me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, holding him like there was no tomorrow. God, I loved this man. How could I have ever cheated on him?

From that night on, things were normal again. It had been almost three months, and I rarely thought about Terrance. I was sure he had scored and another fuck toy by now. I was getting into being a housewife, involved with a few charities, and hanging out with some friends. 

Andrew and I were wonderful together. We were happy.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our anniversary was in a week, and a party had been planned for us. The invitation and two big boxes arrived. 

Friday, the day before the party, I sent Sara Anne to the spa for the day. She got the full treatment waxing and all.

That night we made passionate love and enjoyed her bare pussy for the first time.

Saturday, we did chores and in the late afternoon, I had an Uber take Sara Anne to the hotel. We had a room booked to come back to and celebrate all night. She was to change into her costume then take an Uber to the party, arriving before me.

I arrived later, and as i explained before it was wild. No one knew who anyone was. It was exciting and fun. the night went well until I saw my wife and her lover a man I did not know. It made me sick to my stomach. Not only had I seen her once, but I had seen her earlier fucking him or another man I was not sure.

I could not stay any longer, so I faked a stomachache and left.

I have told you the aftermath of the party that has led us to where we are now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had gotten a text from Alex,

Alex text: "Attached is the information on the past affair between Sara Anne and Terrance and a profile on Terrance. Let me know how you want to proceed."

I opened the file on my phone and read it. "Sorry, Andrew, but there was an affair. It went on for about three months, then abruptly stopped. There has been no contact since they stopped the affair until last night after the party, and Sara Anne was in the hotel." 

Terrance is an interesting character. He has been with many women and has been terminated three times for violating the morals clause in his contract. Terrance was a good boy at this company for the three years he has been here until he targeted Sara Anne as his first conquest. 

He is wealthy from family money and has never been married. 

I was not surprised by what I read, and I was hurt that they had been having an affair and Sara Anne had not come clean about it during the time we went through the whole New Orleans trip mess. 

I understood that she felt I would leave her and hoped that once it was over, it was history and would never surface again. That was not a good plan because it appeared again, and now the ramifications would be worse for her. 

About an hour later, Alex called me.

"Andrew, Terrance has another target at the company. Diane Lester. She is a twenty-seven-year-old married woman who has just begun working for Terrance after Sara Anne left. She is married to a lawyer at Fisher and Wane Attorneys at Law. He is a junior partner, and we thought of him in the legal world."

"Thanks for the update. 

"Can you get onto Terrance's studio apartment and put up some cameras?" 

"Sure."

"Do it today, please. I want that prick on film with that girl, and it should only take a day or two."

I hung up and started to plan out what I was going to do. I knew that Todd Lester would want to hang both, and I wanted to try to save their marriage like I wanted to keep mine. 

It was late afternoon and I called Todd Lester off for an appointment in two days. Thursday at 3:30 pm was set. 

Four days before the company Holiday Party I decided that was the perfect place to destroy Terrance right in front of the whole company. Sara Anne and I were no longer invited, but on Thursday, I was going to have Todd invite us to attend with them. He would be on board with the plan, I am sure. 

To this day, Sara Anne thinks she has gotten away with her short affair and her dalliance at the costume party and later that night. Little does she know that the boom is falling on Saturday night, and the dead bodies will fall where they will. Some of the wounded will survive and recover, and some will not. That is all up to the individuals involved. 

Time will tell!

Part 3 Coming Tomorrow

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments