Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour: Part 2 - The Delicious Lunchtime Treat

32
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I think you could do a little better? Robert thought about Sharon’s little tease as he started the shower. Her legs still shaking, he helped Sharon in first, and she steadied herself against the wall as he went to get some extra towels from the airing cupboard down the hall. Sharon had her eyes closed and gently played with her pussy when Robert returned. He watched for a moment before rejoining her. Her nipples had hardened from the cold water. They looked very tempting, so he decided to suck on one of them. She moaned deeply and squealed with pleasure when he gently bit.

Next, he kissed her curvaceous body until he reached her pussy. He gently pushed in a finger (he could feel her pulsating) before pushing her against the shower wall. Then he knelt down on the floor and started eating out her hairy pussy. It didn’t take long for her to start cumming again.

‘Finally,’ she laughed, ‘after all these years, I’ve found a man who knows what to do with his tongue.’

As she approached orgasm, he didn’t let up, licking her clit vigorously. Her legs trembled as she orgasmed. Robert lapped up every drop of cum he could before standing and kissing her sweet lips whilst he massaged her breasts.

‘So… are you… going… to keep on… teasing… me,... or are you… going to… you know… fuck me… properly,’ Sharon said breathlessly between kisses.

‘Soon,’ he replied, ‘but first… I think… some lunch.’

As soon as he said that she realised that she felt famished. All that “exercise” had left her feeling tired and hungry - if she wanted more, she’d need to eat something to give her some much-needed energy.

They washed each other and went into the bedroom to dry. Since Sharon’s clothes were still downstairs, Robert found her an old 7XL t-shirt of his at the back of the wardrobe (which many years ago used to fit him snugly but now was far too big for him). It almost looked like a minidress on her.

After digging around in the fridge, Robert put together a quick chicken salad with a sliced baguette he’d bought that morning. Sharon laid the table and then found half a bottle of white wine in the fridge.

Over lunch, they talked. Sharon told him about her two children (Marcus and Jacob, twins aged nine) who were away at a Cub camp that week, and her husband, Eric. Robert suspected that their marriage was not a happy one. Well, he thought, if it was, he probably wouldn’t’ve spent so much time that morning with his cock in her pussy.

Robert talked about his career and art - something he ordinarily hated doing (particularly at galleries to collectors where he’d instead let the work speak for itself). But with her, he found it effortless. Moreover, she seemed to genuinely be interested in the work rather than its potential future resale value, which was, in his experience, what most collectors were interested in.

After the salads, they shared the single slice of chocolate cheesecake Robert had bought the day before but never got round to eating with some fresh strawberries from the garden.

‘That,’ she said, putting down her fork, ‘was delicious. Much tastier than the cucumber sandwiches I had planned for lunch.’

For a moment, Robert paused and smiled at Sharon.

‘What?’ she asked.

‘Oh, nothing, just imagining you using a cucumber.’

She smiled back, remembering what she’d done earlier.

‘Maybe I’ll bring one the next time I come over.’

‘Please do.’

He looked at her again before taking their plates over to the sink. Together they made short work of the washing up.

‘You know, my husband never helps around the house. He just comes home from work late, reeking of booze and cheap perfume - the same one his secretary wears and passes out on the sofa in front of the TV.’

‘I’m sorry.’

‘Don’t be; I feel I’ve got my own back now. My little rebellion.’

‘Do you often rebel?’

‘To be honest, it’s my first time. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve thought about it hundreds of times but never quite built up the nerve to actually do it.’

‘Well then, what do you want to do now?’

She looked him over, pressed her body into his, and whispered, ‘I’m feeling rebellious again.’

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

‘In that case, come with me.’

He took her hand and led her out into the garden. In the middle, there was a great oak tree.

‘Wait here,’ he said as he nipped over to the studio. When Robert returned, he had a blanket, which he placed on the ground and up the tree, and a very expensive looking DSLR and lens. Robert bade Sharon pose on the blanket and then proceeded to take lots of photos of her in different poses. Some revealed her pussy, some her tits. One, his favourite, had her with the t-shirt wrapped around her midriff with her fingering herself, back arched in the throes of ecstasy. As it was still sweltering, Robert took off his t-shirt, allowing her to admire his surprisingly well-kept body. It wasn’t long before she wanted his cock in her again.

‘Why don’t you put down the camera and come join me?’

‘Why not?’

He put the camera on a nearby garden chair but made sure to zoom out to a wider angle and point it at Sharon. He then pressed the video record button before joining her.

Now completely naked, Sharon kneeled in front of Robert and slowly pulled down his shorts, revealing no underwear.

‘Since we’ve been talking about my husband,’ she said, caressing his hard cock with her mouth, ‘he is so much smaller than yours.’

She gently licked the tip before slowly sucking his shaft, exploring it with her tongue. This time she knew it would all fit, and soon she had taken its full length deep in her throat. As she sucked, she massaged his balls with one hand, and with the other, she stroked his shaft.

Already some pre-cum was starting to come out, and Robert was getting worried he was about to blow his load. But try as he might, she wouldn’t let go. She kept sucking, stroking and massaging, getting faster with each motion, edging him closer and closer. Then just as he was about to cum, she pulled his cock out, licked the tip and got up.

‘Bring that sun lounger over here,’ she said, pointing at a sturdy one standing out in the middle of the lawn.

‘Yes, ma’am,’ he said and did as he was told.

Once it was in position, she lay on the lounger and rubbed her pussy.

‘Isn’t it about time you gave me a good hard fucking?’

He leaned over her to kiss her, which meant his still hard cock brushed the outside of her pussy. Robert stopped and smiled down at her, ‘with pleasure.’

Hands pushed against her thick, firm thighs (her skin felt soft to the touch), and he lifted her legs for a better position. Once his cock was carefully lined, the tip rested on her soaking wet entrance. Then, making eye contact, he slowly pushed it in.

‘Oh, come on, you can do better than that,’ she giggled.

‘You know I’m only getting started.’

Robert pushed his cock deep inside her while his balls slapped against her arse, causing Sharon to yelp with delight. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash all over her. Then, looking down at her big beautiful black body, Robert realised that this was the best sex he had ever had - an idea that Sharon also would agree with.

He could feel her pussy tight around his cock as she orgasmed. He, too, was getting close to cumming, but wanted one more taste of her before filling her up. So, he pulled out and pushed his face into her crotch.

Sharon looked down at him and said, ‘you know, I don’t half look bad with a ginger bush!’

Robert laughed but nearly choked as he drank from her pussy. Sharon’s legs shuddered again, so he repositioned himself on top of her. They kissed as he thrust his cock in her pussy once more and fucked her until he came, filling her pussy.

After several minutes of lying on top of her, exhausted, Robert pulled his cock out. Sharon shuffled over to let them lie next to each other. She caressed his cock, now losing its rigidity after a good day of fucking. She occasionally licked her hand for a taste.

‘I don’t know about you,’ he said, ‘but I thought that was a delicious lunchtime treat.’

‘Me too,’ she giggled, ‘I just hope no one saw us out here.’

‘No chance, it’s a very private garden.’

But what they didn’t know was that whilst most of Robert’s garden was private, the tree's base was visible from one particular neighbour’s window. And that neighbour had been watching.

Published 
Written by uxblr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments