Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour: Part 4 - The Assistant, The Friend, The Muse & The Lover

7
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Two months had passed since their first carnal meeting. Sharon and Robert had spent the rest of their first week together naked. They usually had sex four or five times per day, even giving Edna some memorable performances. This all changed when, at the weekend, Sharon went to pick up her children from summer camp, and with them back home, they had to be far more discreet.

Sharon had been eager to say yes to Robert’s proposition, even if it wasn’t what she expected. He was planning his next exhibition and needed a new studio assistant. George, his long-standing previous assistant, had decided not to follow Robert to his new studio, wanting to focus on his projects. The last Robert had heard was he’d moved to the Isle of Man and set up a studio with a beautiful local woman, Caroline, as his assistant. So, in need of help, Robert thought of Sharon, who, as it turned out, had planned to go to art school, but when she met, and married, her husband Eric and quickly became pregnant, family life got in the way.

Eric, too, had thrown a small temporary spanner into the works when, mid-afternoon one Saturday, he’d returned. Fortunately, it was only a quick visit to pack a suitcase as he’d “got to go on a business trip to help oversee the company’s expansion into Singapore” for six months. But, considering that his new eighteen-year-old secretary Hollie was going with him, there was probably more to it than Eric claimed.

Robert had promised at least twenty new paintings for the exhibition, so they quickly got into a routine. Every day, after Sharon dropped the kids off at whatever summer activity they were doing, she would go to Robert’s studio unless she had some other engagement with her best friends (who knew everything about Robert and thoroughly approved of him). She would help him by moving and preparing canvases, putting out paint, and even doing initial marking based on a small sketch he’d done in advance. And when she wasn’t helping him, she could explore and experiment with her art.

She found his process fascinating. Every Monday would be spent finding landscape pictures from all over the world online and collaging them digitally to create landscapes that don’t exist in reality. It would then be printed the same size as the canvas, with the figure of a lone woman drawn on in thick sharpie who would usually be walking towards the viewer from some distant place - a village, a city, or even once a car crash. On Tuesdays, he would stare at the first picture for an hour before destroying it and painting it from memory over two days, followed by starting on the second one on Thursday. Working long hours, including many late nights, he would take about two days to paint each picture before hanging it on the wall to dry.

Despite seeing each other daily, Sharon and Robert had refrained from further sex. It wasn’t from lack of desire. Far from it - after every time they saw each other, they would each go home to masturbate furiously, longing for each other’s touch. Still, they’d mutually decided that since Robert’s exhibition was coming soon, he needed as much time as possible to paint.

So during the week, they worked hard to get the canvases ready. Then, at the weekends, Sharon would spend time with her kids. Robert often came around for Sunday lunch and did art activities with the children in the afternoon.

The summer holidays came and went, and it was nearly the October half-term when they reached twenty-three completed canvases. It had been an exhausting eleven weeks, but they were done. On the last day before half term, Robert had arranged for the paintings to be collected and taken to the gallery. Sharon agreed to take care of this because Robert knew that if he supervised the collection, he would want to keep some back to keep on working (an unfortunate trait common to all perfectionists), which wouldn’t leave enough for the exhibition. So instead, he took the day off, going down to Brighton to do some sketching and photography and to think through some ideas for his next project.

It was dark when he got back, so he noticed the studio light was still on. He’d assumed Sharon had gone home but found her gently sleeping on the chaise. The kids were at a friend’s for a sleepover, so she’d probably not been bothered to go home. He knelt beside her and watched her. To him, she was the most beautiful woman in the world, even if her husband didn’t think so. Sensing his presence, she opened her eyes and smiled. He kissed her and smiled back.

‘Hey,’ he said gently, ‘how did it go?’

‘Perfectly. How was your day?’

‘I think I’ve got a few ideas for my next project. Hungry?’

Sharon realised it had been at least twelve hours since lunch, and she’d only had a few biscuits and cups of tea with the transport crew throughout the afternoon.

‘Famished.’

‘What do you want? I can’t face cooking tonight, so I’ll order something.’

She thought a moment before declaring that pizza would be precisely what she wanted.

‘Perfect,’ said Robert, not caring that he’d had pizza for lunch in Brighton.

Sharon looked up at him. The sex that first few days had been explosive, but over the past two months, they’d become more than just lovers; they’d become close friends. And it was at this quiet, tender moment Sharon realised that she was no longer in love with her husband, not that she had really been in love with him for years, but was deeply in love with the man kneeling before him, ordering pizza for her at 11.24 pm.

Sharon sat on the three-seater sofa in the front room while Robert got a bottle of prosecco from the kitchen. He never typically bought prosecco or even champagne, for that matter, but he knew it was one of her favourite drinks. He also regretted not buying two champagne flutes, so he used two wine glasses instead. They sipped their fizz and chatted about their respective days until nearly midnight when the food arrived - a large deep-pan pepperoni pizza.

MartinaVernz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaVernz

After eating, Robert cleared the rubbish while Sharon flicked through his LP collection. One caught her eye, Miles Davis’ Kind of Blue, which she put on the turntable. When Robert came back, she was slow dancing to the music. He took her in his arms, and they danced together. They kissed when the first track, So What, ended, and she led him back to the sofa.

Once they’d undressed each other, Sharon lay back, giggled and closed her eyes as Robert climbed on top of her.

-

The light was streaming in through the window. What time was it? Sharon’s phone said 11:37. Why did she have a blanket over her? Thank God the kids were going swimming with their friends, so she didn’t have to go and collect them until this afternoon. She looked around. Everything was tidy. The drinks had been cleared away. Even her clothes had been neatly folded. She picked them up and smelled them. They were freshly laundered. He must have got up very early and washed them while she slept. She dressed and entered the kitchen, where Robert was frying some bacon.

‘Good morning,’ he beamed.

‘What happened last night?’

‘Well, as far as I can remember, we had a drink, had a pizza, danced a little, got undressed, got on the sofa, and then… we fell asleep.’

Freshly brewed coffee caught Sharon’s nose, so she filled a mug and sat down.

‘How long have you been up?’ she asked.

‘A while.’

‘You washed my clothes?’

‘I thought you’d like to put on something clean.’

He transferred the bacon to a warm oven and grabbed the eggs.

‘How would you like your eggs?’

‘However they come.’

‘Scrambled it is.’

He cracked five eggs into a bowl and beat them with a fork, adding a splash of whole milk and plenty of freshly ground salt and pepper. The mixture sizzled in the hot bacon fat, and a few minutes later, the best scrambled eggs Sharon had ever tasted were ready just as the toast popped up.

It was delicious. They talked more about the upcoming exhibition and what was left to do, which reminded Robert that he had to be at the gallery at four o’clock to start the hang. Although Sharon knew each painting intimately, he didn’t want her to see the exhibition until the full effect was ready.

‘Now,’ declared Robert, ‘I’ve got an idea for a painting!’

‘Another landscape, or something new?’

‘Something new,’ he grinned, ‘come on. I need you for this.’

In the studio, Robert picked a canvas and prepared the paint while Sharon got fresh water and terps. He positioned the easel in front of the chaise and asked Sharon to undress and lie down. She did as requested, and Robert gently positioned her with one hand behind her head, one foot on the floor, and the other leg up on the backrest. He pushed a few cushions behind her back for comfort. Finally, he placed her free hand next to her obviously wet pussy. She felt a tingling sensation with each touch. It took every ounce of self-control Robert had not to just ravish her there and then, but he went back to the canvas and started painting.

It wasn’t a vast canvas, thirty centimetres square, so he was done after an hour or so. He helped Sharon stand, who had dozed off a couple of times, but who had been the perfect model and showed her his work. The painting was a close-up of her pussy.

‘You obviously like my pussy,’ she said, caressing his neck.

‘How could I not!’ He said, considering his work. ‘Do you like it?’

‘I do. It’s very abstract. It’d be hard to tell if you didn’t know what it was.

‘That’s on purpose. You’ll see, eventually.’

‘Will I?’

‘Yes, but for now, I think something is missing.’

They smiled at each other, and Robert had a flash of inspiration - he remembered a fun evening with a previous lover years before that had proved to him how sturdy the chaise was. He got her back in position but undressed instead of returning to the canvas. Finally, after months of waiting, he thrust his cock deep inside her. 

‘Oh, fuck yes,’ Sharon cried, ‘I need this.’

‘Me too, baby. Me too.’

The chaise stood firm despite Robert’s furiousness, just as he knew it would. Pleasure rushed through Sharon’s body; all she could do was smile and squeak. But what really put a smile on her face was when he inserted a thumb to manipulate her clit as he pushed his cock deep inside.

Thanks to their enforced abstinence, and the veracity of the sex, it wasn’t long until he was ready to cum. Sharon had wanted him to cum inside her, so to see him pull out at the last moment and shoot his load over her crotch was a disappointment. She initially shot him a “what the fuck” look, but when she saw him return to the painting, she realised what he was doing.

A few moments later, he was done. Sharon got up, but before she could look at the finished painting, Robert grabbed her and took her to the table. It was covered in paint splatterings, but he sat her on it and again fucked her hard, wrapping his arms around her voluptuous body. Her eyes rolled into her head as she gripped the table’s edge for dear life. He lasted longer this time and came inside her very much to Sharon’s pleasure.

They held their position for several minutes, kissing before Robert pulled out and released her from his embrace. They were both splattered in paint and cum. It was only now that Sharon was able to see the finished painting.

‘I love it.’

‘You do?’

‘Yes.’

They kissed again before making sure the coast was clear. They showered together in Robert’s house before Sharon went to pick up her kids, and he left to go to the gallery.

Published 
Written by uxblr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments