Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexweaver III

"The night becomes woven into the dawn."

28
12 Comments 12
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"A night to remember is captured on camera. I wouldn't believe it happened if it wasn't."

I was feeling better, my thoughts and body reactions had calmed down. The comment Kerri made about the condom helped make me more comfortable and accepting of what was going on. I had left them groping each other on the couch. The way she pulled him to her, reminded me of two teenagers starting foreplay. This will be the first time she will be with another man in over thirty years. I was hard anticipating watching them. I was ready for anything to happen, the joint was rolled, freshened up my drink, and headed to the living room.

They had moved faster than I expected, they had been kissing and groping each other when I left them. Kerri was now naked, on her knees between the couch and the coffee table, her ass was pushing against it as her head was slowly bobbing up and down. Brian's pants were around his ankles, and his hairy chest was bare. She was sucking and playing with his cock. His shirts were on the coffee table mingled with her dress.

She usually doesn't like giving head, but she was licking his cock like a lollipop and sucking it like a popsicle. She would look up at him after taking his whole length down her throat, give him a beautiful smile, lick it from the hilt to the tip, then engulf it with her mouth again. I had never seen a penis so large, it was at least an inch and a half longer than mine and a half to one inch thicker. I could see her throat bulge when it was all the way in.

She always told me that size doesn't matter, it may not have mattered, but she never played with mine like she was with his. His physique was chiseled muscle and a six-pack that looked sculpted. It wasn't apparent he was so well endowed when wearing clothes. I could see how he had easily caught her, carried her up the cliff, and lifted her so effortlessly off the dance floor.

I sat down in the chair next to them, Kerri looked up at me, and I raised my glass and gave her a big smile. I took a few swigs as she removed his shoes, pants, and socks. He lifted her between his legs as they playfully kissed. She stood up, straddled his thighs, and kissed him even more playfully, licking his lips, poking her tongue in and out of his mouth, she even stuck it up his nostril and put It in his ear. He laughed and reached down between their legs and rubbed his cock against her. She lifted herself, and as she reached down, their hands met, they caressed each other as they guided him to her hairy, wet, cunt.

I wondered, can she handle it? If she can, will she feel me the next time I enter her? Moving in closer, she raised and guided it in, the head disappeared as she slowly lowered herself down. When it was halfway in she started moving up and down slowly while wiggling her ass, and with each thrust and wiggle, it went further in.

With her final effort to get it all in, they started moving in unison. She rose as he lifted her hips, and then he thrust up as she came down. I could see her ass cheeks bouncing, her crack widening, and her anus opening and closing in time with his thrusts, the sound of wet skin slapping filled the room. They were kissing passionately as she held onto him. He lowered his mouth to her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She moaned like I'd never heard before. It sounded like a cat purring but much deeper, and louder, like a big cat. She started to grunt along with his thrusts. They looked like a well-oiled machine, running like clockwork. I was so impressed that she could keep it going at this level for so long. Brian was young and very muscular I could see it was no problem for him, but she was not showing any signs of slowing down or being tired.

I was so engrossed in watching them that I hadn't thought of taking care of myself. They had been at it for some time, and I thought one or both of them would soon cum. I took a few swigs from my drink unzipped my pants, and got it out, it was hard and ready to be stroked. I moved it in time with their rhythm, but I held back cumming, which I wanted to do as soon as I touched it.

He then held her up by putting both of his hands under her ass. They were both gasping for breath as he lifted her off the floor and stood in the same movement. He held her under her ass cheeks then lowered her onto his full length. She held onto his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his hips as he lifted her up and down. His fingers were spread over her cheeks, one was probing her asshole. She wasn't moving away from it and may have been helping it go in. When it disappeared, I couldn't hold it any longer, I came all over my hand.

I wiped it off, took a few swigs of my drink, lit up the joint, and took a long draw, I was in heaven. He turned and placed her on the couch, knelt between her legs, lifted her feet, and placed them on his shoulders. She was fully exposed, her cunt was dripping wet, red, and swollen. Her asshole was pulsating and her thigh muscles were spasming. His back was a maze of nooks and crannies, his legs were muscular and covered in curly blonde hair. He knelt in front of her and dipped his head towards her crotch. His tongue licked her from asshole to clit. She lifted her ass, she was more accessible now and his tongue went back and in deep.

"Brian, stop, please. I've got to go to the bathroom."

He backed off, stood up, offered his hand, and helped her off the couch. She headed right to the bathroom. Brian looked at me, smiled, then turned and looked at her ass. She ran the last few feet to the door, his cock was erect and hard.

"She has one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen. I have been appreciating its shape and how sexy it is all day. I love the way it moves when she walks, or better, when she runs. It is even more beautiful when she is naked."

" I agree," I said. "I have always appreciated that part of her body the most, though I love all of her. She has been reluctant to have me touch her there. When I have, she has told me she understands how it could be pleasurable for some people, but it is not for her."

"I hope that my finger or tongue entering her didn't upset her."

"I don't think you need to worry about that, she knows how to say no. I think she just had to pee, she's probably been holding it for a while. It looked like she was enjoying your attention to her ass, maybe too much."

The toilet flushed, and I heard the water running in the sink. Kerri came to the living room. She was so beautiful her cheeks had a deep rouge tint, her eyes were sparkling, and her vagina was swollen and red. She smiled, walked to Brian, hugged him, and looked at me.

"Are you enjoying watching us?"

"Yes, very much," was all I could say.

"I am going to go to the bedroom now. Would you two like to join me? "

She took Brian's hand and started to walk toward the stairs. When they got there, he let go of her hand and waited for her to get up a few steps, and when her ass was at his eye level, he began to follow her.

I realized I had not finished my drink or the joint. The ice cubes had melted long ago, I downed the final dregs, lit the joint, and took a few tokes, and it made me a bit dizzy, I was more buzzed than I thought. I had several drinks and joints at the wedding and a few more drinks here. When I got up, my steps were a bit shaky, taking a few deep breaths and doing some stretching helped me get myself back together. I headed up the stairs, and as I reached the top, I heard Kerri, and I stopped to listen.

"Yes, it's okay, it's been quite a while since anyone has touched me there. I let some men do it long ago, but it was done so quickly, almost violently, that it hurt, and I had to ask them to stop. I asked you to stop because I had to go to the bathroom quickly. When your finger entered me, I had a feeling of discomfort, though your touch was so gentle and exciting, I felt like I might have a bowel movement, but the feeling passed quickly, but when your tongue entered me, I knew I had to get to the bathroom right away. That's why I stopped you."

"I was thinking I should have asked you if you were comfortable with anal stimulation or sex."

"You did, with your finger and tongue. The way you gently stimulated me was a request to go further. My body responded by helping you enter me both times, and I enjoyed it. When your tongue entered me, waves of contractions happened in my lower abdomen, and it felt good, but I had to stop you. You understand, don't you?"

"Totally, how are you feeling now?"

"I feel great, the energy flowing through me has helped me find pleasures my body has never felt before."

"What would you like to do now?"

"Find some more."

They were laughing when I entered the bedroom, the bedside clock showed 11:52.

"Find some more what?" I asked as if I hadn't been listening.

"Pleasure," Kerri said.

"I have never seen you so pleased sexually in my life, and it is giving me pleasure seeing you enjoy yourself so much."

"Would you like to join us?"

Brian was sitting on her side of the bed, and she was lying behind him on her side curled up around his back. I was looking at her ass, she was gently playing with his penis, and he was caressing her shoulders and neck while running his fingers through her hair.

"I sure would," I said.

I unbuttoned my shirt and then continued undressing until I was naked. I sat on the bed, and Kerri was between us. I started rubbing her lower back down to her butt, then I laid next to her. She pushed up against me, shook her ass, and moved in closer to spoon. My cock was semi-hard, and I started to rub it against her to make it harder. She reached back, grabbed, and squeezed it as she played with Brian's with her other hand. Her doing that made it harder right away.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

I had the thought, it was only about twelve hours ago I had walked into this room and said, 'I am sure you will be attracting some unwanted attention'. This was one of those times where I was both right and wrong, she did attract attention, but it wasn't unwanted. Brian's cock was erect and hard in her hand when she brought it to her mouth he stood up he started moving his hips back and forth. His cock was sliding in and out of her throat. She let go of me to play with his balls. I placed my cock between her legs. She squeezed her cheeks tightly around it, she was so wet I could slip it back and forth easily.

Her mouth was sucking on his scrotum and her hand was behind it, running a finger deep into his crack. He spread his legs and squatted a little, then she wiggled her hand and put his cock down her throat. He let out a loud grunt and started to spasm. He held the back of her head tightly against him, and let out a few more stifled grunts. He started caressing her head and neck, she took him out of her mouth and looked up.

"Did you cum? You're still hard."

"Yes, well, I was on the verge. I held back."

"Why? I want to make you cum so bad. You've made me cum so many times I have lost count."

"I like to hold back to enjoy the feeling as much and as long as I can, and I want to enjoy you until I have to leave. We only have a few more hours to be together, and I want to make them last."

"I've never been with anyone who can hold back like you."

I looked at the clock it was almost 1:00, they had been going at it for over four hours, and he hadn't shot his load. That was amazing. My cock was still between her legs, I was slowly moving it back and forth. She was moving along with me and reached down to hold me tight against her. She pushed my head in toward her anus and rubbed it around and over it.

"Chris, could you move back a bit?" Kerri asked. "I want to have Brian join us on the bed."

I moved back, and she moved with me as she held me. Then she placed my cock back between her ass cheeks and looked back at me.

"I want to have both of you in me, are you up for that?"

"You want me to put it in your ass?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, and I want Brian in my cunt."

"I am definitely up for that."

"So am I," Brian said.

"I want to get Chris in first, then Brian, let's try it laying on our sides."

Brian lay next to her, and they started kissing. She guided me to her anus and circled it tightly around it. She was so wet and slippery that when she put it right over it, it entered her easily. She let out a gasp as I moved it all the way in, then took a deep breath and started moving her hips very slowly. She reached for Brian and guided him to her.

She held him against her clit as she kept moving her hips, it was getting lower with every movement she made. Soon, I felt him slide in her up against me. Our cocks were like threads being woven together, the way he kept bumping along mine, it was like we were being woven into one.

I was looking at his face, he was smiling so beautifully, and he, Kerri, and I were moving together as one unit. I could feel his cock moving against mine, Kerri contracting her muscles around us, she was like a loom, and we were the threads she was weaving. I wasn't sure if her muscles were moving voluntarily or not. how they were undulating made me feel so much intense pleasure, it didn't matter.

Kerri started to move faster, and her breathing got heavier, she held onto Brian tightly pulled herself against him hard, and moved her hips up and down and all around. I was going along for one hell of a ride, being inside of her and feeling them both moving against me. I reached around held onto Brian and squeezed Kerri between us, as I pushed into her as far as I could, I came again. I couldn't help it, his cock up against mine, me holding him as he was fucking Kerri, it was too much. They didn't seem to notice I had spasmed and then gotten soft. As they kept on fucking, my cock slipped out. I kept spooning, but soon Brian was on top of her, his cock moving in and out of her right next to me, and I thought, I would love to have pictures of this.

Kerri had let me take nude shots of her in the past, but she had been very adamant for many years that she was not comfortable with doing that again. She would never let me take any when we were having sex. I waited until they had slowed a bit.

"Can I take some pictures?" I ventured.

"Oh yes, please do," Kerri said between gasps.

I couldn't believe it, she wanted me to take them. I got up and got our digital camera. They were in a missionary position, and I took some movies from between her legs, his ass rising and falling, his cock moving in and out of her. I was getting hard again. Then I moved up to her head and started to take some still shots from that angle, I soon had it on movie again. She reached over and pulled my cock to her mouth, she licked and sucked it as he kept up his rhythm. She let go of me and gave Brian all of her attention. I was so glad I was capturing all of this on the camera. They were sweaty and slippery, he pulled out and rolled her over, and she got up on her hands and knees.

He got up on his knees behind her and entered her with his full length. He moved it back and forth slowly as he caressed her ass, rubbing her cheeks in a wide circle from the bottom of her buttocks, then to her hips, and when his fingers met at the top of her crack, he moved them down to her anus like he was playing the piano. I was so glad I had the camera running. She was grunting and starting to moan, and then I heard her cry out in a voice I had never heard before, it was like singing, but it was a scream.

Her arms gave out and she was now resting on her chest and face as he kept thrusting into her, then he pulled out of her vagina and placed it over her anus. She took a deep breath and pushed back up against it, he easily entered her and slowly moved it all the way in, her legs started shaking uncontrollably as he moved it slowly back and forth, his rhythm was like a Bolero, and each movement was a little faster.

As he started moving fast, he grunted along with his thrusts, Kerri stopped shaking and joined him with her grunts. He tensed up on a thrust in and pushed hard against her, and then he let out a primal scream. Semen was leaking from Kerri's butthole around his cock, and dripping down her legs. He stayed still for a moment then caressed her ass. As he pulled out, her hole was a gaping cavern filled with his semen, Kerri fell flat on the bed, and his cum squished out of her between her legs. She lay there breathing heavily and deeply, Brian fell next to her and caressed her ass, spreading his semen over her cheeks and thighs. They both turned to each other and started to kiss lightly. I had to pee, so I put the camera on my dresser and headed to the bathroom.

This is a night I will never forget. I had never anticipated what had happened through the day at the wedding or how that would lead to what was now happening. I am so glad that I thought of taking pictures, I don't think I would have believed what Kerri, Brian, and I had just done if there wasn't proof that it happened. I started to pee, I was swaying some, and I missed the toilet a few times. I was buzzed and my stomach was a bit queasy, I put the seat down and sat. I started sweating and felt my stomach heaving a bit.

Then I started dry heaving.

I sat there for a while, trying to keep anything from coming up. The heaves finally stopped, and I was very chilled from sweating so much. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off, I stood up and went to the sink. I splashed some water on my face and looked in the mirror, I was not a pretty sight. I needed to lie down for a while alone in a quiet spot. I headed to the bedroom and looked in. Kerri had her leg over Brian, who was on his back. They were lying comfortably together with her head resting on his chest. His penis was semi-hard, and as she would caress it, it would twitch and get harder.

"I'm going into another room to lie down for a minute, I need to center myself," I said.

"Are you all right?" Kerri asked.

"I'm just feeling a bit nauseous."

"Don't lie down in my sewing room."

"I was going to the guest bedroom, I should be back soon."

I went to the guest bedroom, exhausted, wired, jangled, and not feeling great. The images of everything from seeing Kerri on the beach with Brian for the first time, to what we just did together was running through my head and I couldn't stop the images from coming. As I looked at the bedside clock I saw it was 3:20, I couldn't believe we had been at it for so long. For Kerri to do what she did was incredible, and so out of character, I wasn't sure if I knew who she was anymore.

Published 
Written by 2doeverything
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments