Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia Gets Hooked (Part Fifteen)

"Olivia agrees to a Femdom session with Debbie and discovers she enjoys it more than she anticipated."

69
22 Comments 22
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Although this is part fifteen in the Hot Wife Hotel Series, I've been told it's a great stand-alone story. Darko and Debbie Angeles own Hot Wife Hotel where Olivia works as a Hot Wife. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Debbie has been itching to get Olivia in her dungeon. Although Olivia is hesitant, she agrees to let Debbie dominate her in front of an audience. A great time is had by all! Enjoy!"

Olivia felt butterflies in her stomach. She was about to embark on a new adventure, and it was scary and exciting all at once. She’d had sex with women before. But she knew this was really not about sex. It was about being dominated by a woman and being used for sexual gratification.

Debbie Angeles was a switch. With her husband, Darko, she was completely submissive. But when she played with women, she enjoyed being in charge. And she couldn’t wait to dominate Olivia, the sassy redheaded Hot Wife that worked for Darko at Hot Wife Hotel.

Even the thought of having Liv tied up with a steel hook shoved in her ass made Debbie shiver with arousal. She was thrilled that she’d convinced Olivia to participate in a session with her, and she was even more excited knowing that both of their husbands would be watching.

When Olivia entered Debbie’s dungeon, she was surprised to see that several of Debbie’s friends were there waiting.

“Oh,” Liv said, “I didn’t realize that this was a group session.”

Debbie laughed, “It’s not. They are here to observe only. You’re the main attraction, my pretty redhead. So, let’s not waste any time, shall we? Take off your clothes and let me show my friends what a beautiful specimen I have to play with tonight.”

Liv trembled, hoping she wasn’t in over her head. Then she remembered that Steve and Darko would be watching via video streaming. She trusted her husband to look out for her well-being and safety and forced herself to relax.

Debbie looked wickedly sexy in a black leather spandex outfit that fully exposed her perky breasts. With red lipstick and black nail polish, she looked every bit the part of the Dominatrix that Olivia had imagined in her mind. There was something extremely arousing about the thought that Mistress Debbie would be using her as a sexual play toy. Especially in front of an audience.

“First, let’s get you up on the table on your hands and knees,” Debbie said. Then she quickly put a collar around Olivia’s neck. “This is to remind you that you belong to me right now. I am your Mistress. I own your body and can do whatever I want with it. However, Darko has insisted that I remind you that you may use your safe word if you feel so inclined.”

Olivia nodded. Knowing that her safe word would be respected allowed her to let go of her fears. She truly wanted to enjoy this session, and she wanted Steve to enjoy it as well.

Next, Debbie put restraint cuffs around Olivia’s wrists and ankles and hooked them together. “You can hold onto the edge of the table if you need to for balance,” Debbie suggested.

Liv nodded, realizing that she was completely at Debbie’s mercy and enjoying every minute of it.

“Now, my pretty, I’m going to insert this big, steel hook in your deliciously tight asshole,” Debbie purred, “and connect it to your braided hair. That will help keep you in the position I want for this next part.”

Debbie came around to the front of the table, took Olivia’s face in her hands, and planted a seductive kiss on her lips. “How does that feel in your ass?” she asked, not really expecting an answer. “It’s nice and big, isn’t it? You look so hot right now.”

“Well, ladies, what shall I do with her now that I have her exactly where I want her?” she asked the women watching.

“I think you should use your crop on her, Mistress,” said a petite blonde.

“What an excellent suggestion!” Debbie said.

Grabbing her crop, Debbie gave Olivia light taps on her back, feet, tits, and face. Then she brought it down hard on Liv’s ass.

Smack!

Olivia moaned and braced herself for more. Debbie didn’t disappoint. Twenty lashes in all, ten each side, had the ladies watching all damp with desire. Olivia was getting wet as well.

“Look, Mistress,” a lovely brunette commented. “Her pussy is starting to drip.”

Debbie gave Liv’s pussy a few terse slaps with the crop and watched her juices splash. She put the wet crop in front of Olivia’s mouth and said, “Lick it clean, slut.”

Olivia did as she was told, eagerly licking the crop clean. She wondered why that simple act only made her wetter. She was so aroused that she started to feel a trickle run down her thigh.

Next, Debbie put a ball gag in Olivia’s mouth, grabbed a wide paddle, and gave her twenty quick swats on her ass, turning it a lovely pink hue. A few of the women observing were squirming in their chairs.

“Let’s put you on your back and give your ass a rest,” Debbie said. “I want to play with those gorgeous tits of yours.” She released the rope that had attached the hook to Olivia’s hair, but she left the hard metal deeply inserted in her ass. Then she reached into a drawer and pulled out a bag of clothespins, and said, “These look like fun!”

Olivia winced, unsure that she’d be able to handle something so intense. Debbie said, “Relax, you have a safe word. Use it if you must, but at least be open to trying something new. You’ve come this far. Don’t disappoint me by being a chicken all of a sudden.”

Liv nodded and ordered herself to relax again. In the other room, Darko and Steve watched as Debbie attached multiple clothespins to each of Olivia’s breasts. Steve’s cock strained against his jeans as he watched his sexy wife be tormented. Darko seemed to be enjoying, too, based on how he needed to shift in his chair.

The women watching up close made little gasping sounds each time Debbie clipped on an additional clothespin. Olivia started to moan a little, which made Debbie grin. “Well, it seems our slutty redhead likes pain. Let’s see where else we can attach these pins, shall we?”

Within minutes, Olivia’s mound was covered with clothespins biting into her flesh, but Debbie wasn’t finished. She added several to each side of Liv’s labia, which provoked one of the women watching into full masturbation mode. Debbie gave a short laugh as she watched the woman slide her hand in her pants to rub her clit furiously.

“Apparently, seeing your pussy and tits all covered with clothespins is making poor Marjory hot,” Debbie mused. “I wonder if Steve is stroking his cock yet?”

Olivia focused on the intense sensations and had to admit to herself that this was more pleasurable than she had expected. Not that there wasn’t pain; to be sure, there was plenty of that. But it was erotic laying here in front of these women she had never met before, not to mention her husband and the owner of Hot Wife Hotel watching via streaming. She felt like a dirty slut being used for others’ pleasure, and it was turning her on.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

Debbie used her crop to tap the clothespins lightly. “Look at you, slut!” she said sternly. “You have a steel hook in your ass, and your tits and pussy are delightfully clamped. Not to mention the drool coming from your mouth with that ball gag in place. You look like a kinky little whore.”

Suddenly, the gentle tapping gave way to full force swatting, smacking each pin until it was slapped off her body. Intense pain had her gasping against the gag each time another pin fell. But the eroticism of the scene had her pussy literally dripping.

“Well, look at that juicy cunt of yours lubing itself up!” Debbie said. “I think it needs to be fucked.”

When all of the clothespins were off, Debbie flipped Olivia back onto her hands and knees. Then she put on a strap on, got behind Liv, and rammed the huge dildo into her pussy. With the steel hook still buried in her ass, Olivia felt extremely filled up.

But that’s not all Debbie had in mind. She grabbed the cordless vibrating wand, reached under Olivia, and pressed it against her clit. She held the vibrator there while she fucked Liv from behind, shouting, “You’re going to cum for me, my little bitch! You’re going to keep cumming and cumming until I’m tired of fucking you!”

Two more of the women observing were now rubbing their own wet pussies, while Darko and Steve tried hard to keep their hands off their dicks. Darko chuckled, “I’m going to leave the room so you can feel free to jack off.”

Steve was a little embarrassed, but he was grateful, as his dick was practically bursting out of his pants. As soon as Darko left the room, he let his cock spring free. He spat on his hand and began stroking while he watched Olivia writhing and screaming as Debbie forced her to have orgasm after orgasm.

Suddenly, he saw where Darko had gone off to. He watched the screen and saw Darko enter the dungeon. He wondered if Debbie would be annoyed by that, but she was actually pleased to see him there.

“Darko, darling, would you be so kind as to remove the ball gag from her mouth and replace it with your cock?” Debbie purred.

Soon, Olivia’s mouth was stuffed with Darko’s huge dick. It was hard to tell which was dripping more, the juices from her overstimulated cunt, or the spit drooling out of her well-filled mouth.

Steve tried to hold back and make it last longer, but his balls were ready to burst. He pumped his cock and leaned back, letting his cum spurt all over his stomach.

When he turned his attention back to the screen, Debbie had moved the vibrator to her own clit as she continued to fuck Olivia relentlessly. This was enough to push Darko over the edge. His balls tightened, then his cock erupted in Liv’s mouth, shooting his cum straight down her throat.

The last holdout in the group of women watching was now rubbing her cunt to a screaming orgasm. Then Debbie cried out, “Oh, fuck yeah!” as her own juices sprayed all over Olivia’s ass.

When she finally caught her breath, Debbie whispered in Olivia’s ear, “You were fucking fabulous. Call me if you ever want to play like that again.”

Then she removed the restraints from Liv’s wrists and ankles and slowly pulled the steel hook out of her ass. The women observing all clapped and left the room with Darko following behind. Debbie looked into the camera and said, “Steve, come reclaim your slut.”

Moments later, it was just Steve and Olivia in the dungeon. “Hey,” Steve asked, “did you enjoy yourself?”

Olivia nodded. And, though she was exhausted, she wanted very much for Steve to take her right there and then.

No words were necessary. Steve flipped Olivia on her back again and spread her legs. His cock was hard again and ready to take back his wife. He entered her in one thrust and fucked her roughly.

“Whose pussy is this, slut?” he demanded as he pumped into her.

“Your pussy, Sir. It belongs to you,” Olivia panted.

“That’s right,” he said gruffly. “It’s my pussy! Others may use it, play with it, and fuck it hard. But it belongs to me. You belong to me, Olivia!”

“Yes, God, yes!” Olivia cried out as she came hard for him. Then he rammed her again and again until he emptied himself into her.

~~~~~

Steve and Olivia made use of the shower just across the hall from the dungeon, while Debbie and Darko said goodbye to the group of women who had attended. All of them insisted they wished to come back as participants.

“Another successful night, my love,” Darko said as he put his arms around his wife. “Olivia is something else, isn’t she?”

Debbie nodded. “It should annoy me to hear you sing her praises, but you’re not wrong. She’s quite the find, Darko. You should make sure she is well compensated for tonight. She’s worth every penny and then some.”

Darko laughed, “No worries, she’ll get a lovely bonus for tonight’s session.”

“What do you have planned for her next?” Debbie asked.

“Funny you should ask. This afternoon, I got an email from one of her clients asking if he can rent her for a weekend,” Darko answered.

“Really? Hm, will Steve go for that?” she asked.

“I plan to ask him tomorrow. I think they’ve had a busy night,” Darko laughed.

“What does the client want to do with her?” Debbie asked curiously.

“He said he’s a truck driver, and he wants to take her on the road with him for a weekend. He’s one of her favorites, from what I remember. He was one of the guys involved in the live audience gang bang. I think Steve actually likes the guy, so it shouldn’t take too much convincing to get him to let her go for a weekend,” Darko said.

Steve and Olivia walked into the room just in time to catch the last part of the conversation.

“Who wants my wife for a weekend?” Steve asked pointedly.

“Oh, well, I was going to talk to you about it tomorrow. One of Olivia’s clients, a truck driver, named Jay, wants to rent her for the weekend and take her on the road with him,” Darko explained.

Steve shrugged, “What do you think, Olivia? Is that something you want to do?”

Olivia tried hard not to seem too excited, “Yes, I could do that. He’s a fun guy, and he’s respectful. I trust him.”

Secretly, she was thrilled. An entire weekend as Jay’s slut? Oh, yes, she could definitely do that!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments