Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's Sex-Filled Monday (Part Seven)

"Olivia's Monday schedule is booked solid..."

74
31 Comments 31
10.0k Views 10.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Olivia's Monday schedule is completely filled with repeat clients, except for her first appointment of the day. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is about to be fucked, spanked, and used hard, making Steve a lucky man, indeed, to have such a Hot Wife!"

Sunday evening, after a relaxing weekend with her hubby, Steve, Olivia logged onto her Hot Wife Hotel account to check for messages and to confirm her appointments. Steve brought her a glass of wine and glanced at the computer screen, “Looks like a sex-filled Monday for my sexy little Hot Wife!”

“No doubt,” Liv chuckled, looking at her completely booked schedule.

12:00 Jay

2:00 Emir

3:00 Adam

4:00 Ian

6:00 Ray

8:00 Daryl

All repeat clients, except for Jay. It would be a delightful day! Next, she checked messages.

Olivia,

I look forward to putting you over my knee tomorrow. As promised, I’m bringing my crop and flogger along with a new paddle that I purchased with you in mind. But I will start with my hands. I can’t wait to touch you.

I hope that your husband will be watching this time. I guarantee he will enjoy.

Yours,

Ian

A wicked little shiver ran down Olivia’s spine. She recalled nearly turning Ian away last week, as she was convinced that spanking wasn’t her thing. He’d proven her wrong. She remembered how wet she’d gotten. A quick check now revealed that even just thinking about him spanking her had a stimulating effect on her. She felt her wetness, then brought it to her lips to taste her own sweetness. Whew! She moved on to the next message.

Hello Olivia,

My name is Jay and I’m a truck driver. I will be in your area on Monday and thought I’d book myself some time with a hot redhead. From what I could see on the Hot Wife Hotel website, you’re exactly what I’m looking for. I’m a single guy, divorced, and finding time for a relationship is difficult being on the road so much. I think it’s hot that your husband will be watching. I promise you’ll both enjoy!

Jay

Olivia got ready for bed and joined Steve, who was already there.

“So, would you be mad if we just went to sleep?” Liv asked. “I just want to be well-rested for tomorrow. My schedule includes impact play with Ian, a nice hard fuck with Emir, a new client named Jay who is a divorced truck driver looking to play with a redhead, and then a couple of hours with Ray and Daryl who are listed as separate appointments but I am pretty sure the plan is for them to both be there at 6:00.”

Steve kissed her forehead, “Not a problem, baby. You are more than worth the wait!”

Just before he turned out the light, Steve’s phone buzzed. He grinned when he saw it was a text from Ray.

Hey, Daryl and I booked back-to-back appointments, but plan on being there together. You’re joining in, right?

Steve sent a quick reply.

Fuck yeah!

The next morning, Liv checked her messages one more time before heading to Hot Wife Hotel. There was an email from Christine.

Hi Olivia,

I hope you don’t mind but I booked an appointment for Wednesday. I was hoping for one today, but you are booked solid. Of course, that means I get to change your sheets multiple times today. I hope I don’t sound like a weirdo when I say that. I just find the scent of your perfume and your pussy arousing as fuck! You made me feel amazing and I really am thankful that you were willing to have sex with me. I hope you don’t mind doing it again.

Thanks,

Christine

Olivia read the email twice and got an idea. She sent a response quickly.

Hi Christine,

I am happy you made another appointment. You made me feel good too. Plus, my hubby missed out on part of our session last time and I think he would really enjoy seeing us together again. Every man’s fantasy is to see two women having sex, isn’t it?

I have to ask you a question though. Are you, by chance, submissive?

Take Care,

Olivia

Olivia was brushing her hair when the ping notifying her of an email came through.

Olivia,

Yes, I am. It’s why my relationship didn’t work out. My girlfriend wanted more of a typical equal partner relationship and I was always trying to get her to dominate me.

How did you know?

Christine

Olivia answered back quickly before heading out the door.

Christine,

Just a hunch! Looking forward to Wednesday!

Liv

She made a notation that Christine might enjoy being submissive to her before shutting down the computer and heading to the Hot Wife Hotel.

When Olivia opened the door at noon, she smiled. “I didn’t realize you were a fellow redhead!” she mused. “Come on in Jay, I’ve been waiting for you.”

Olivia grinned when she saw that her seductive purring caused a delightful bulge in Jay’s jeans. She took him by the hand and led him over to the bed. She continued the seduction by slowly lowering the black robe down over her left shoulder.

“You’re my first redhead,” she admitted, causing Jay to smile. God, he was so handsome, and that smile made him even more so!

He took his shoes off as he watched Olivia strip off the robe for him, “Is that so? Well, I will have to make sure to make it memorable then.”

“I’m naked and you’re not,” she teased. “Should we fix that?”

“Yes, but I want you to undress me, Olivia. I’m going to enjoy you, but I want you to work for it,” he said.

Steve squirmed in his seat in the viewing area. He enjoyed watching Jay take such casual, gentle, yet firm control over his wife.

Olivia lifted Jay’s shirt over his head exposing a strong, muscular torso with faint wisps of red hair here and there. She ran her fingers down his chest and watched his bulge grow. By the time she got down on her knees to unzip his jeans, his cock was more than ready to spring free. She pulled the jeans down and he stepped out of them for her.

He took a handful of red hair and guided her head to his crotch, “Suck my cock, baby.”

Olivia looked up at Jay with her deep blue eyes as she opened her mouth and took his engorged member into her willing mouth. His cock was large, and she enjoyed that. Giving head was more fun for her if the tool she was working with was substantial. He moaned as she sucked hard and, when he slid into her throat, he cried out, “Fuck, baby! You’re so fucking good!”

He’d intended to enjoy her mouth for a bit and then slide into that bare pussy. But he’d never been deep throated before and knew that he needed to revel in the full experience of this amazing blow job. She seemed genuinely hungry for his cock, so he fed it to her in long, hard thrusts.

“You’re a greedy little slut, aren’t you, baby? You keep sucking like that and I’m gonna feed you my cum!” he said between gritted teeth as he pumped faster into her mouth. It felt too good to slow down, so he hammered into her faster and deeper.

Steve couldn’t just sit and watch, this scene was scorching hot. He unzipped his own jeans and spit on his hand. As he stroked his own cock, he said, “That’s right take his cock in your throat, you little whore! Suck him dry, my horny little bitch!” He was glad he was in the viewing area and could say whatever he wanted without being heard.

But Olivia knew Steve well enough to know he was jacking himself hard at the sight of his wife with another man’s cock in her throat. It made her pussy drip with lust and need.

Jay was close as he grabbed Olivia’s head with both hands and rammed into her. No woman had ever been able to take his cock in her mouth and throat like this. It was fucking incredible! “Fuck, baby! I’m gonna fucking cum down your throat! Swallow all of my seed, you hungry slut!”

He felt his balls tighten and then let go of stream after stream down her beautiful throat. He left his cock in place for a moment because it felt so fucking good there! Then he slowly pulled out and lifted her chin. Not a drop of cum spilled, she had swallowed it all.

“Holy shit, Olivia! Your profile said you are talented orally, but that doesn’t begin to describe what just happened here!” Jay said as he pulled Olivia up to a standing position.

He led her over to the bed and said, “Get on the bed and spread your legs for me! I need to taste that pussy!”

Steve had his own cum all over his stomach as he watched Jay lick the entrance of her tight wet hole. He grabbed a towel to wipe himself up so he could sit up and enjoy the view of his wife’s cunt being eaten.

Olivia’s hips rocked rhythmically as Jay’s tongue lapped up her sweet nectar and darted into her pussy. He sucked and nibbled on her clit, then slid two fingers into her. Her hips rocked faster and he matched her pace with each thrust, adding a third finger.

“Fuck! Yes! God!” Olivia cried out. She was bucking against Jay’s hand and mouth and, when he bit down firmly on her clit, she rewarded him with a delicious gush of her juices.

Steve felt his dick getting hard again. He might never understand why he loved seeing Olivia with other men, but right now he was so damn glad she enjoyed it too!

Jay moved up on the bed and kissed Olivia deeply, sharing her sweetness with her. “You’re so fucking hot, Liv! Look what eating your pussy has done to my prick!”

He took her hand and wrapped it around his once again hard shaft. “What should I do with this, baby? Should I fuck your sweet cunt with it?” he teased seductively.

“Yes! God, yes! Fuck my pussy, Jay! Open me up with that big cock!” Olivia had cum hard but needed a good hard fucking to truly satisfy her need.

“I’m happy to oblige,” Jay said wickedly as he lifted her legs into the air. Without wasting any time, he plunged into her tight hole and began thrusting hard.

“You like it hard, slut?” he asked rhetorically. “You need my hard cock pumping into you to make you cum again? God your pussy feels so fucking good!”

Olivia met his thrusts and felt her clit rub gloriously against Jay’s body while he fucked her. She started cumming in waves while he kept driving into her.

“Yes! God, yes! Fuck! I’m cumming!” she cried out as Jay kept ramming her cunt.

Finally, he made a guttural sound as he shot his seed deep inside her, “Take my cock, baby, milk it with your tight, slutty pussy!”

When he collapsed on the bed next to her, Olivia put her arms around him and kissed him deeply. “God, I hope your route brings you by here again soon!”

Jay grinned, “Well, I will have to make a point of taking more loads that lead me here so I can deposit my load inside you.”

Olivia laughed, “You’re delightful, Jay, and so fucking hot! Normally I don’t ask this, but would you like to shower with me?”

Jay smiled, “I’d better not. I’ve got to get going and if I stay, I’m likely to get hard again and want to nail you in the shower.”

Olivia grinned wickedly, “Next time, then!”

After Jay left, Steve came out of the viewing area and took his wife in his arms, “You are so fucking sexy! God, you make me so happy. I’d be glad to take that shower with you.”

“Only if you promise to wash every inch of me,” she purred.

As Steve stood behind Olivia, lathering up her tits with lavender shower gel, he asked, “Who’s next, baby?”

Olivia leaned her body back against Steve closing her eyes, “Mm, baby, that feels so good! Emir is up next.”

Steve moved his hands down to wash her tummy, “The guy with the pregnant wife?”

“Yes, she’s pregnant with twins and told him he could keep coming to see me since her doctor has her on bedrest,” Olivia explained.

“What a great wife!” Steve mused as his hands reached between her legs.

“Mm-hmm,” Liv moaned softly. “Apparently he’s got a very high sex drive and she’d rather he come here than get tangled up in an affair or risk catching some STD from a street whore. Don’t stop doing what you’re doing. That feels so good, baby!”

Steve chuckled at his wife’s ability to talk about Emir and enjoy what his hands were doing to her at the same time.

After the shower, which did indeed include a couple of orgasms for Olivia, she got ready for Emir. He only booked an hour, which was plenty as he was done in about twenty minutes. It was another satisfying missionary fuck, without much fanfare. But he did get brave and talked dirty while he fucked her.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

“That’s right, baby, take my cock! I’m gonna cum in your married pussy!” Emir shouted as he exploded inside her.

Her next appointment was Adam. Her first session with him, he had promised to fuck all her holes. But her oral skills had proven too arousing for him and he shot his wad down her throat. But he had some delightful oral skills as well and made sure she came before he left. The second time he fucked her pussy and had shown he was equally talented there. Today, she figured he was there to fuck the remaining hole. So, prior to his arrival, Olivia had Steve insert a butt plug to help open her up a bit. Adam had a nice sized package and she wanted him to be able to get in her incredibly tight ass!

When 3:00 arrived, Olivia decided to surprise Adam by answering the door with her robe open.

“Damn, baby, you look hot,” he said as he entered the room.

“Thanks! I am happy to see you again,” she said as she kissed him lightly.

“I had to come back, I never leave a job incomplete,” he teased.

“So, what’s your pleasure today, Adam?” she asked coyly.

“I’m gonna take that ass of yours,” he grinned.

“Mm, should I suck you a little first?” she inquired.

“Oh, God, that is so tempting, but you have to promise me you won’t let me cum in your mouth!” he insisted.

“Shall I remove the butt plug from my ass, or do you want to do it?” she teased.

“Fuck, that’s hot! Leave it in while you suck me,” he said as he unzipped his jeans. “Get down on your knees, baby, and suck my cock.”

Steve watched as his wife went down on Adam’s pole and rubbed himself through his pants. Seeing her on her knees sucking cock with that plug in her ass was so fucking hot. He wished he had chosen to be in the room instead of watching from the viewing room, but he knew he’d be part of the action when Daryl and Ray came to see Liv, so he stayed put.

“Fuck, your mouth feels so good on my dick, baby. But I’ve got to have that ass!” Adam moaned.

Olivia stood up, walked over to the bed, and leaned over, “It’s all yours, Adam. All you need to do is pull out the plug and drive into me with your cock.”

Steve watched intently as Adam slid a few fingers into Olivia’s pussy while he pushed the butt plug into her deeper. He kept it up until he felt the muscles inside her clamp down on his fingers and she gushed for him. With that, he pulled the anal plug out slowly and then used her own juices to lube up her ass.

“Climb up on the bed, you little cock whore! I’m gonna take your ass hard!” Adam’s lust was building as he pushed the head of his cock into her puckered hole. He moved in slowly, but knew he needed to start pumping soon as his orgasm was so close. “Fuck! Your ass is so tight, I’m gonna cum way too fast!”

Olivia said, “Grab your testicles and pull them down a bit.”

Adam was puzzled, but he did as she asked. He felt the pressure ease up and smiled. He wanted to enjoy her ass and she’d just taught him a new trick to help him last longer. With one hand on his balls and the other on her hips, he started to move in and out of her tight back door.

“Fuck, I swore this would be my last time with you! I’d have the last hole and then be done. But your ass is so incredible, I can’t imagine never being able to do this again!” Adam said as he started to pump in harder and faster.

He moved the hand from her hip and reached underneath her until he found her throbbing clit. He fingered her cunt until he felt her body start to tense up. He let go of his balls and hammered into her while he thrust his fingers into her sweet, wet hole. She teetered on the edge for a delicious moment until he found her clit again with his thumb and pushed her right over. The sensation of her spasming pussy triggered Adam’s orgasm as he exploded in her ass and emptied his balls.

“Holy shit, Olivia!” Adam said when he could finally catch his breath. He slid out of her and put his arms around her. “Your husband is a lucky man! He watches this right? He saw me fuck your ass?” Adam asked.

“Thank you, and yes, he watches. Would you like to meet him?” she inquired.

“Um, maybe next time,” he said. “I have a meeting to attend and it would look bad if the boss was late.”

Steve sat in the viewing room and grinned. So, there would be a next time. Adam was hooked. Not that this was any surprise. Nobody pleased a man like his Livvy.

She showered quickly and got ready for Ian. She wasn’t sure what was more arousing, the fact that Ian was an expert in impact play, or that her ass would be nice and red for her session with Daryl and Ray.

Ian surprised her by bringing restraints in addition to his spanking implements. “I’m going to tie you up while I use my toys on you,” he said, “but first I want you over my knee.”

Olivia obeyed his directions and positioned herself across his lap with her ass pointed towards the viewing room. She knew Steve would enjoy this very much!

Ian ran a hand over Olivia’s creamy ass cheeks and moaned softly, “I’m going to make these nice and red for you, my dear. You will find yourself begging for more.”

Smack!

Smack!

One slap on each ass cheek and she could already feel the wetness pooling between her legs.

Smack!

Smack!

There was something perfect about the way his hand landed on its target! Just the right amount of impact.

Smack!

Smack!

Again, and again, his hand came down, creating a decadent sting. And, yes, she begged for more.

He rubbed his hand over her ass again, “So rosy and beautiful. But we need to go for crimson, don’t you think?”

Fuck! The way he talked with just a hint of an accent (was it Scottish or Irish?) made her want to agree to anything he wanted.

“If your husband wishes to see the rest, he’ll need to join us,” Ian said in a low, sexy voice.

Steve was glad he had his pants on as he immediately left the viewing area and came into the room.

There were no introductions, just a nod between the men as Ian directed Olivia to go into the bathroom. Fortunately, it was an oversized bathroom and included a vanity chair. Ian nodded again toward the chair and Steve took a seat, fairly mesmerized by the way his wife was willingly submitting to this man she barely knew. His cock strained against the fabric of his pants and he longed to touch it but felt odd doing so in front of Ian.

Ian removed two wrist cuff restraints from his bag of tricks and secured Olivia’s arms to the shower curtain rod. Then he took a telescoping spreader bar and captured each ankle before instructing, “Spread your legs, my dear, I need access to that delicious cunt as well.”

Again, she obeyed without question. She was so aroused he could have said, “Oh, by the way, dear, an entire marching band is coming to fuck you,” and she would have agreed.

“I’m going to blindfold you so that the sensations are even more intense for you, Olivia,” he commanded. She merely nodded, captivated by his dominance.

Steve had never seen her so willing and pliant. It was intoxicating!

Ian chose his crop for the next round of play. Steve watched intently as the leather made contact with her already rosy bottom cheeks.

Smack!

Smack!

Olivia moaned.

Smack!

Smack!

Steve subconsciously started rubbing his crotch.

Ian smiled and continued.

Smack!

Smack!

He repeated the process until her ass was a delicious scarlet color.

Smack!

Smack!

Then he caused Olivia to gasp when the crop landed on her open pussy.

Smack!

Smack!

“You like your pussy spanked, too, don’t you my darling slut?” Ian cooed.

Smack!

Smack!

“Yes! God, yes! More, Sir, please!” she begged.

Smack!

Smack!

Ian gave her what she asked for before retiring the crop and taking out the paddle.

Smack!

Smack!

Olivia felt Ian’s hot breath on her neck when he whispered hoarsely into her ear, “Your cunt is dripping, slut.”

Smack!

Smack!

The paddle had a nice dull thud to it but still produced the desired results.

Smack!

Smack!

She moaned and writhed, but the restraints held her captive. Ian’s expertise with the paddle was exhilarating and Olivia felt her need to be fucked grow more and more intense.

Again, he rubbed her ass gently, “Ah, I see we’ve reached crimson, shall we go for burgundy? Or have you had enough?”

“More. Please, Sir,” she moaned softly, needing to experience the flogger. She’d never felt this way, this totally submissive and bursting with the need for more.

“You’re such a delight,” he praised her.

He was gentle with the flogger. She’d be happy later that he was. He’d pushed her farther than he’d meant to, but she was clearly enjoying the hell out of this session.

He knew she needed to cum, so he finished her off with a few terse swats of the flogger on her cunt, focusing on her engorged clit.

As she cried out, Ian said, “Such a good girl! And now, your husband and I are going to release your restraints and you will suck his cock while I fuck you, is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir,” she panted.

Steve undressed while Ian carried Olivia to the bed. Then he straddled his wife’s face and fed her his rigid shaft. He knew he would not last long. Ian didn’t undress, but merely unzipped his pants and pushed Olivia’s legs open wide before entering her completely drenched pussy.

The sound of Olivia sucking Steve’s cock and the intense arousal from turning her ass red made Ian cum sooner than he’d planned, but he was okay with that when she came hard right along with him. Steve followed suit seconds later emptying himself into her mouth.

The three of them lay there for a few moments, panting while their hearts beat wildly. Ian broke the silence, “My dear, it appears that spanking, when done properly, is your thing!”

Olivia laughed and kissed him, “You can say that again!”

“I’m going to grab a quick shower, if you don’t mind, while the two of you catch your breath,” Ian said playfully.

Steve pulled Olivia into his arms, “You were incredible!”

“All I did was stand there,” she teased.

“I hope you truly enjoyed that, because it was such a turn on to watch!” he said, holding her a little tighter.

“Well, my pussy was dripping, so I think it’s safe to say I enjoyed it very much!” she said, kissing him deeply.

They said goodbye to Ian before showering together for the second time today. “Does it hurt much?” Steve asked as he rubbed the lathered gel over her bright red ass cheeks.

“It stings just the right amount,” she admitted. “Ian knows his stuff; I can’t believe I kept begging for more.”

As Liv dried her hair and reapplied her makeup, Steve went out and grabbed some pizza to bring back to the room. He wanted to make sure to feed her before the next session. He wondered if he should call it off, but he knew that Olivia would be angry if he did. Plus, her red bottom played nicely into the scene that he had planned with Daryl and Ray. It made her look properly used.

After they ate, Steve looked at Olivia and asked, “Are you sure you are up to more? You’ve had quite a day! No disappointing sessions for my little hotwife today!”

“Of course! I’m really looking forward to seeing what Daryl and Ray have planned for me. I wouldn’t miss it for the world!” she said, excited at the fact that they insisted this session be a surprise for her.

“I hope so, because we aren’t going home tonight, Olivia. Marilyn knows that the four of us will be here all night,” he said decadently.

“All night?” Liv asked as her eyes widened.

“Yes, slut, all night. You will be our fuck toy, serving our cocks until we are finished with you, do you understand?” he demanded.

Olivia’s pussy throbbed with excitement, “Yes, Sir, I understand.”

“Good! Now go answer the door, our guests are waiting,” he instructed.

“Yes, Sir,” she said obediently. She opened the door and shivered with excitement. Daryl and Ray were waiting on the other side and they looked hungry for their favorite redhead.

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments