Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Group Sex Stories

Group sex is the practice of having sex with multiple partners at the same time. It is also commonly known as an orgy, which is typically a sex party where guests freely engage in open and unrestrained sexual activity.

Stories where there are typically more than 3 parties involved, should go in here. Group sex where one person is the centre of attention, and entertaining many others at the same time or consecutively, is often referred to as a gang bang. We feature stories of orgies and gang bangs here.

Stories where there are 3 parties involved, a “Ménage à trois”, should go in our “Threesomes” category. Swingers have their own category, as they don’t necessarily need to be in a group activity.

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 16 - A Proposition

Our happy foursome considers expanding their horizons a little more

Married life turned out to be much the same as our life before the four of us made those promises to each other. We all took our turns caring for each other, particularly in the bedroom. We didn’t even try to hide it from our parents on those weekends we...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 15 - Promises, Promises

Our happy and horny foursome makes it official and gets an interesting proposition from some friends

We were quickly a tangle of bodies as we each tried to give our full attention to each other equally. Suddenly we heard a thump and a curse and we stopped what we were doing. Lexi looked up from the floor, she had fallen out of the bed. “Hey, if you guys...

Only One Bed, Part 8: Zoya and Liam Go All The Way

Zoya rides Liam while watching Emma and Nolan.

After Emma kissed her and rolled away to have sex with Nolan, Zoya lay on her back trying to catch her breath. That sexy little redhead had really gotten her going. Her heart was pounding, and she was already wet. Not that it took much. She’d been in sexu...

In My Dreams – Visitors

"Do a woman's dreams reveal her secret sexual desires?"

I had just awakened from a steamy dream, which seemed so real, and was the kind of dream I love to have. You know how sometimes you can remember a dream right after you wake up, and that's what happened to me. It was so unusual to remember all the details...

Only One Bed, Part 7: Emma and Nolan Go All The Way

Emma finds her confidence to seal the deal with Nolan.

“I’ve decided you’re right, Zoya.” Emma was walking arm-in-arm with her friend on the beach. The rain had finally cleared up, and the four of them were walking back to the hotel from the beachfront taco stand where they’d had dinner. “Naturally,” Zoya gri...

Sharon's Tale: Chapter 6. Dogging

"Slut and fuckmeat, that's what I was tonight," I proudly announce.

Ken is still looking for other outlets to satisfy his fantasies. My 'consulting' job is now just that, a job to him, and he has suggested dogging. He has done his research and is pretty au fait with what is required and expected. It is an unexpectedly wel...

The Play Group's Recruitment Drive

Melanie and Nick seduce another young couple to join the group

“Hi honey, I'm home,” I called... Facetiously? Sardonically? Yeah, one of those. I had entered our home by the back door into the kitchen. This door is always unlocked to allow easy entry for our neighbors across the road, Sue and Jake. Jake is my best fr...

Score 6 6
1
1.2k Views 1.2k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Joan Exposes Her Neighbor To An Extreme Sexual Experience.

Joan And Millie Are Invited to A Bachelor Party.

Joan walked to her neighbor Milie's to discuss and plan an exciting evening of sexual delight. Millie was topless when she greeted Joan by the pool, with a big hug and passionate kiss. Millie took Joan's hand and led her to the lounge chairs, where the ma...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 14 - Lexi

Lexi shares the details of her dalliance and our happy foursome comes to an agreement.

Lexi After we got home and settled with Ginger and Rose, Will and I took a shower together before getting into bed for some up close and personal time. I was resisting telling the others about my wild night with Davina and Juan at the resort but Sarah rem...

Neighborly Love Part Seven: Orgy Brings Out The Best In People

Diverse Neighbors bare it all and happily indulge in a flurry of lustful abandon

As I made my way from the sisters’ room after our orgy-starting liaison, I came to one firm conclusion: sex is like a universal language. I was in awe, and damn horny, too, as I encountered our diverse neighborhood coming, and cumming, together. In an era...

Diary of a High Price Escort. Book 17 Part Two

Angel continues to fill in for Tiffany and Jasmine, but finally has Mitch to herself.

As I entered our suite, I glanced at the clock; it read 8:50 AM. I was a little surprised that Mitch hadn't called yet. I wanted to shower so I could wash James' scent entirely from my body, but I didn't want to miss Mitch's phone call and decided to wait...

Mum And Kate: Take Ten

Second half of the cum soaked romp with mother and daughter!

My gaping ass was starting to return to a nice tight star and my swollen pussy was feeling like she could take in a few more lodgers. Kate was cleaning up and was about to freshen her face when I made a suggestion. "Let's start with us doing up our faces...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 12 - Doubts and Decisions

Will starts to have a little performance anxiety and the girls soothe his fears.

It didn’t take long at all for the four of us to get into a routine of looking after our baby while still making time for ourselves and each other. Add to that the increased number of visits from four sets of parents and other family and friends who all w...