Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jade was bouncing for the rest of the day after I proposed to her. She bounced around the bungalow singing to herself as we got ready to go out.

I couldn’t stop grinning, I must have looked like a Cheshire cat. I will admit it was not the way I had wanted to propose but as Jade said it was done out of love which made it more personal, there were no gimmicks or effects.

The day was spent swimming, and snorkelling and we even attempted some paddleboarding all of which had left us tired midway through the afternoon. We had both lounged on one of the sun terraces falling asleep as the sun slowly sank towards the ocean.

Finally, we got ourselves ready for our night out with Ben and Amber,

“Are we ready to knock them dead?” I asked having got fed up of waiting, “we agreed to meet them at half seven and it is just past that time now.”

“Nearly,” Jade shouted from the bedroom, “just putting the last touches to my makeup.”

I had gone for chinos and an open shirt whilst Jade had gone for a beautiful maxi dress with a long split up one side from the waist downwards. She had put her long red hair up in a wrap-effect on her head and went with some wedge sandals on her feet.

As she came out of the bedroom I was lost for words as I gazed lovingly at her.

“Good lost for words, that was the effect I wanted, come on lover let's go and enjoy the night and see where it leads.”

I held out my hand and we walked out of the bungalow and down to the meeting point.

Ben and Amber were already there. Ben was leaning casually on the rail whilst Amber whilst was busy checking her phone.

“Great you came, we thought for a minute you had stood us up,” said Ben, “Jade you look absolutely gorgeous, Chris, well you look ok mate.”

“Take no notice of Ben he is scared to compliment a man in case people think he is gay. Chris, you look very handsome,” Amber smiled as she came up and gave me a quick kiss.

“Well now that we are all together,” said Ben ignoring Ambers comment “let’s go, we have found this wonderful little seafood restaurant, hope you like seafood we should have checked.”

“Fish and Chips is fine,” I joked, “we are ok with seafood, although I am not a lover of shellfish.”

Amber linked her arm through Jades and the girls set off walking, I looked at Ben and we set off together a few steps behind.

At the restaurant, Ben confirmed the booking and we were shown to a table on an upstairs terrace which was draped with vines and small hanging lights.

After a beautiful meal, we all sat around finishing off the second bottle of wine. As woman do both girls went to the toilet together leaving me and Ben sitting at the table.

“So, I know there was a bit of confusion last night, but we were wondering if you have had any thoughts about what we mentioned last night,” Ben asked.

Straight to the point, I thought. I picked up my glass and took a sip whilst I thought about what I wanted to say.

“Yes, we discussed it this morning and we thought you might suggest something this evening. The truth is we have only been together for around a year now so it is early days in our relationship. We do like to think that we have a naughty streak as you put it, but I am not sure either of us is up for swapping.”

Ben nodded, “totally understand, you know there are different levels with what we do, we don’t have to swap. We were discussing your relationship last night after we left you both and thought that full swap, that’s what it is called when you swap partners and have penetration might be a step too far. We did wonder if you might be up for same room fun, we stick to our own partners, we really enjoy being watched by another couple and thought that you might too. There is another step which is soft swap which can mean many things from just the girls playing together through to things like oral on the others partner but no penetration. What do you think would you be up for that?.”

It was a lot to take in and I thought carefully before replying, “well I think I would have to discuss this with Jade.”

“Yes of course, it doesn’t have to be tonight we are here for another 5 nights so if you and Jade fancy some sexy times with us we would be more than ready any night.”

At that point the girls returned from the toilets, Amber was buzzing and ran up to me giving me a big kiss on the lip, “congratulations,” she practically screamed at me.

I was a bit taken aback.

“What are you doing,” Ben asked a puzzled look on his face.

“They are engaged, Chris asked her this morning to marry him and Jade has said yes.”

Ben jumped to his feet and shook my hand, “congratulations, you’re a lucky man. This calls for a celebration drink.”

With that, he motioned to a waiter and asked him to bring a bottle of champagne.

We all sat down, Amber sat next to me cleverly forcing Jade to take her seat next to Ben.

We watched as the waiter returned with the bottle of Champagne and poured us all a glass.

Ben stood up and announced a toast, “to Jade and Chris, congratulations on your engagement, hope your marriage is a long and happy one. Can we be cheeky and ask for an invite to the wedding?.”

“Of course, you can ask, whether we invite you is another question,” I joked back.

We all took a sip of the champagne.

Amber turned to me, “Chris how did you get to meet and win the heart of such a lovely young woman. Is this your first marriage, I assume it is Jade’s first marriage?”

"What because of our ages?” I laughed. “You guess right this will be my second marriage, I have two children from the first and yes, they are around the same age as Jade, in fact my daughter happens to be Jade's best friend and it was through her that we met.”

“That is sweet,” Amber said turning to Jade, “how did your best friend take it, you dating her father?”

Jade took her time before replying, “Let’s say that to begin with she was not best pleased, although she eventually came round to the idea and we are back to being best friends again now.”

“Ah, so you fell out then, what about the ex-wife bet she is not best pleased to be replaced by a younger model.”

Jade looked away slightly embarrassed by the question so I decided to answer it.

“Unfortunately, my wife passed away eleven years ago.”

“Oh, I am so sorry, I never thought,” Amber stuttered turning red.

“Way to go Amber, think you have had too much to drink,” said Ben, “I must apologies for my wife sometimes she opens her mouth without thinking.”

Amber looked like she was going to start an argument as she glared at Ben.

“It is ok,” I responded, “it is a natural assumption to make and I never actually said anything before. At least you didn’t assume she was my daughter, a few have.”

Amber laughed nervously, “well I think that was a given after yesterday’s show, that would have been…”

“Amber,” said Ben in a stern voice.

“You know what I mean,” Amber giggled turning back to me her hand touching my thigh.

I agreed and glanced at her hand before looking across at Jade. We had both had more to drink than normal and I knew that I was a bit light-headed and Jade judging by her flushed face was also feeling it.

“I think it might be better if we took a walk, what do you all say?”

Jade nodded and as soon as we stood up, she came and took my hand.

As soon as we had left the restaurant and started to walk along the front Amber came up on the other side and linked her arm through mine. It was clear what Amber was trying to do and I gripped Jade hand slightly tighter, especially when Ben went to the other side of Jade. There was clearly an attempt to divide and conquer going on.

I can’t say I was not attracted to Amber as she had a very good figure and pretty eyes and face, but equally, I knew what was being attempted was a bit deceitful and I did not feel up to sharing Jade.

We walked back slowly chatting, laughing and joking although all the time I was watching carefully observing Ben and Amber. Once it became clear to Ben that Jade was not going to let go of my hand, he switched round and went to the other side of Amber, although she did not let go of my arm which did make walking slightly awkward.

lisahotbabe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lisahotbabe

Once we got back to the junction between our bungalows Jade suddenly looked at me and then asked if they wished to come back to our bungalow for a last drink. Needless to say, they both jumped at the invite.

Entering our bungalow, we gave them a quick tour as they marvelled at how big and spacious ours was compared to theirs before we showed them out onto the terrace. I made a point of getting Jade to return inside with me to the minibar, where I gave her a quick rundown of Bens proposal.

Initially, she was quiet before she suggested that if I was comfortable with it, then she would be happy to play with Amber as she did find her attractive and also to do some same room fun.

“What about Ben you don’t want to play with him?” I asked.

“He is ok, funny but not as sexy as you.”

“You are just saying that to keep me sweet and that has not answered the question,” I was pushing.

Jade gave me a quick kiss, “well he isn’t, but if you are pushing me to answer then yes I would but I won’t. What do you think about Amber?”

“Very pretty, good body, a bit forward and yes, I would but also won’t”

Jade came over and kissed me, “well that is settled then, why don’t we play the rest of the evening by ear.”

I nodded and we went back to join Amber and Ben on the terrace. I sat across from Ben in one of the armchairs whilst Jade joined Amber on the two-seater sofa.

We continued to chat and enjoy the nighttime warmth. Slowly Amber edged closer to Jade and when Ben got up and went to the toilet, I went to get more drinks. Upon returning, Jade and Amber were locked in a passionate kiss with Amber running her hand over the front of Jade’s dress caressing her breasts.

I returned to my chair and watched the spectacle, Jade was returning the kiss with passion and I watched as her hand slid down Amber’s body to her legs, slowly prising them apart and slipping her hand underneath the hem of her dress.

Ben returned and like me quietly took his seat, looking across at me with a big grin.

Jade pushed Amber back so that her back was resting on the back of the sofa and pulled up her dress revealing a small lace thong. I watched as Jade slid the small lacy material to the side and ran a finger up along her pussy, slightly parting her lips. Jade lifted her fingers to her lips and tasted Ambers juices before returning her fingers to her pussy and pushing two fingers into her.

Ambers groaned and pushed herself up so that she could grab hold of Jade’s dress which she pulled up. Taking the hint Jade help pull it over her head so that she was now naked apart from her small thong and sandals.

Amber ran her hands over Jade’s tits, “you have wonderful boobs,” she said as she lowered her mouth, taking the nipple in her mouth and caressing and tweaking the other nipple at the same time. She sucked hard on the nipple and Jade arched her back, moaning slightly.

Amber’s hand continued its southward progression, reaching the thong she gripped it and pulled it downwards pulling it away from Jade’s pussy, the thong rolled down, but was stopped from going any further at the top of her thighs by the sofa. Amber left the thong and with the whole of her hand started to rub in little circular motions the whole of Jade’s pussy.

I looked across at Ben, who was leaning forward in his seat, eyes totally focus on Amber's hand. I could see the bulge in his trousers, his hand was resting lightly on his groin and he was starting to rub himself.

My gaze returned to my girlfriend as she gasped and moaned loudly. Amber hand managed to remove the knickers and now had her head buried between her thighs.

She had pushed one finger all the way into her pussy and was cupping the top of the pussy around her Jade’s clit with the whole of her mouth, sucking and then pulling away and licking swiftly with the tip of her tongue on Jade’s clit.

Jade’s hand moved to Amber’s head, stroking and pulling on her hair, she looked over at me, her eyes closing ever so slightly as a pleasure wave rolled over her. She mouthed “I love you” at me before going back to concentrating on watching Amber lick her pussy. Amber continued to pay attention to Jade’s clit for the next five minutes or more, you could hear the slick sound of a wet pussy as Ambers continued to lick and finger her. Jade was caressing her boobs rolling them around in her hand and tweaking the nipples.

Jade’s suddenly pushed herself upright, “my turn, get on the sofa and open your legs.”

Amber did not need to be asked twice, she jumped up whipped off her dress and knickers before throwing herself down on the sofa. She raised her feet and placed them on the sofa and opened her legs. Jade dived in and started to eat her pussy hungrily.

Amber was soon moaning and rocking from side to side, but Jade did not release her, increasing the pressure it appeared from where I was seated. Amber suddenly raised her hips off the sofa and rolled over, moaning and gasping as she came. Jade rolled with her and suddenly found herself trapped underneath Amber as she continued to cum, grinding her pussy into her face.

The roll had taken them closer to Ben and I could see him start to stretch out a hand to touch Jade but a quick glance at me saw him withdraw the hand when he noticed I was watching. Amber got off and Jade stood up coming over to me and kissing me full on the lips. I licked around her mouth getting the full flavour of Ambers juices. I spun Jade around and pushed her down onto the sofa with her arse up in the air. I quickly pulled my trousers down and slammed into her.

Jade squealed and tried to grip the fabric of the sofa cushion as I began to fuck her.

Seconds later Amber appeared next to Jade in the same position and Ben entered her with force.

The room quickly reverberated to the sound of us all fucking, Jade was being particularly vocal, “come on fuck me harder, give it to me.” I knew she was trying to put on a spectacular show for our guests.

I spun her around onto her back and resumed fucking her, groping her breast and occasionally moving my hand to her throat and applying gentle pressure so choke her slightly. Jade’s legs were alternating between being wide open high in the air to being tightly wrapped around my torso.

With the heat, I was starting to feel the sweat running down my neck and back, I could feel myself about to explode. Wanting to keep the show going I quickly pulled out, “on your knees,” I ordered.

Jade slipped off the sofa and onto her knees. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth, she locked eyes with mine and put out her tongue.

I grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of quick strokes before exploding. The first spurt of cum flew from my cock over her face and into her hair. I angled down for the next few spurts coming over her tongue and mostly in her mouth. As I finished Jade pulled her tongue in and fixed her mouth over the end of my cock drawing out the last few drops. She swallowed and then open her mouth to show me.

Ben and Amber had stopped fucking to watch, but now they started to really go for it, Amber was face down on the sofa, and Ben was on tiptoes slamming into her with force and passion.

“Oh my fucking god,” Amber screamed as she came.

Ben ignored her and continued to pound her before suddenly grunting and gripping her waist and holding himself steady emptying himself into her. As he withdrew a long and steady flow of white creamy liquid fell from her pussy onto the floor.

Jade scooped the last of my cum from her face and licked it off her fingers. I reached across and passed Ben a pack of tissues which he used to wipe up the cum off the floor.

“Well, that was fun,” giggled Amber, “you have an amazing body Jade I loved exploring it.”

“Thank you,” replied Jade going over and giving her a kiss, “your body is wonderfully toned too.”

We tidied ourselves up and then sat around finishing our drinks before Ben and Amber left and we replayed the events of the evening whilst cuddling up in bed.

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments