Do you

last reply
23 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
want to know them...before you fuck them...

Or -

fuck 'em before ya know them?

What is the difference? Can you tell?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
eh?????

I was a bit into the bottle but...

Are some women really frog farmers? And if so, what are some men?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I was a bit into the bottle but...

Are some women really frog farmers? And if so, what are some men?

I can't answer the first questions but YES some women really are frog farmers. Probably more than we will ever know! There are frogmen but if there are men farming frogs, it's only because they are forced to by their woman.i87pRglYiamFibDa

I'll have another drink now. Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
want to know them...before you fuck them...

Or -

fuck 'em before ya know them?

What is the difference? Can you tell?

When I was young,dumb and fulla cum, I would fuck them before I knew them. Then I got older.
The difference is that I can tell the difference now.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
When I was young,dumb and fulla cum, I would fuck them before I knew them. Then I got older.
The difference is that I can tell the difference now.

Your response was more along the lines of what I was trying to bring forth.

I know women who've gone six to nine months before indulging in sexual relations with their man (how they kept 'him' around that long is beyond me)...but then again, I was once one of those guys (when I was 18 to 19 years of age)...and I really can't remember why I stayed around so long, back then.

I've known women and men who jumped on bones before the first date was barely two cocktails old.

I suppose the question for Auntie (and everyone else to answer/think about) was which direction seemed to dictate the most longevity with our mate(s). I've been with several women, but none of them for longer than five years (and that one was one of those one cocktail dates & straight back to her place sorta things).

There are a lot of couples here who visit the Lush forum, who have been with their mate / spouse as long and longer than five years. I was fit shaced when I typed the initial question(s)...but that's the gist of what I was asking. Thanks for the reply ChefK.
Matriarch
0 likes
I think 3 drink minimum, otherwise people think you're easy.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With me i have to know them as a person first and then the attraction to enjoy them a little more,takes hold......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really need to get to know a person to get the chemistry moving! But, there have been a few instances when the chemistry worked rather too fast.. but all these relationships have had short lives!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Your response was more along the lines of what I was trying to bring forth.

I know women who've gone six to nine months before indulging in sexual relations with their man (how they kept 'him' around that long is beyond me)...but then again, I was once one of those guys (when I was 18 to 19 years of age)...and I really can't remember why I stayed around so long, back then.

I've known women and men who jumped on bones before the first date was barely two cocktails old.

I suppose the question for Auntie (and everyone else to answer/think about) was which direction seemed to dictate the most longevity with our mate(s). I've been with several women, but none of them for longer than five years (and that one was one of those one cocktail dates & straight back to her place sorta things).

There are a lot of couples here who visit the Lush forum, who have been with their mate / spouse as long and longer than five years. I was fit shaced when I typed the initial question(s)...but that's the gist of what I was asking. Thanks for the reply ChefK.

Funny, it's worked both ways for me. One man, I waited for the longest time and ended up being with him 10+ years. Another it was right away but something in the chemistry between the two of us made us want to really get to know each other. Am still with him a LOT of years later.
I don't think it matters if there's sex between you right away. It's all in the chemistry. Pheromones perhaps? Although that term has been thrown around a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Oh for CUTE. Neat colors, too!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
There needs to be some connection between the people involved! When having cyber sex especially, it makes for far better sex fun when you give a bit of time to know the other person's likes and dislikes..
Lurker
0 likes
Wow!! Most just want to "jump your bones" saying you have a nice rack or this or that and then want to cyber. Getting to know someone does make for better sex... Normally.
However there have been a time or two when all I wanted was to get luck with someone.. I didn't care and neither did they... We did it..
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I don't think it matters either way. Of course, this is coming from someone who has had wayyyy too many one-night-stands to count. If you take the time to get to know somebody, obviously, it will lead to more intimate sex but that doesn't always mean BETTER sex. There have been quite a few men and women I have met where my only thought was, "I bet this person is really good in bed..." a relationship never came of it though and that's fine with me. I don't have a preference. Of course, sex with my lover is beyond amazing, but I enjoy sex however and whenever I can get it. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Wow! What's up with all the hating on women frog farmers anyway?

Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm, I don't know, maybe the high rate of divorce in America. Keep it going ladies, keep thinking men are the single minded, single focused morons describe in the piece. When both sexes realize how complex we both are, then maybe we can take a step forward.

Otherwise, you're a piece of ass, and we are just waiting to be sculpted.

Or, we can just let go of our own egos, think beyond the libido, and take it all in. All of it. Good and bad. Sometimes the mix is good.
Lurker
0 likes
Just chill WMM... this is too first base easy for your style LOL
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Honeybee000
Just chill WMM... this is too first base easy for your style LOL

Sometimes I throw myself curveballs, Honey.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've tried to be complex but that just gives me a headache.

WMM have you ever thrown yourself a knuckleball and got beaned in the nuts. Damn! That hurts!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
WMM have you ever thrown yourself a knuckleball and got beaned in the nuts. Damn! That hurts!

Fortunately, that only happens when I've been drinking quite a bit and I cross my legs while sitting funny.

Unfortunately, those conditions frequently happen.

They started for me around age 34. So you have a few years yet, Buz. Or, perhaps you'll never sit funny in your older years?
Lurker
0 likes
well...know the rules of the game and the gamer before you play it....simple philosophy....(not crudely comparing sex and love to a simple game...just a terrible metaphor lol)
Lurker
0 likes
The best sez I ever had was with a total stranger. It lasted all of 3 min.