Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do I tell a friend that I want to have sex with her?

last reply
32 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Weekend is a great idea.

If she asks what her room will cost. You still have some work to do.

I know an older couple; he is 13 years younger than her.

He got shot down the first time for being too young.

The Second time the same thing only questioned his ability to comprehend

The third time she agreed to a drink and only a drink.

They have been married over 50 years and every woman want to be loved like she is.

So things can change.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never think you can ask/tell them if you want to keep friendship. I have had pleasure to sleep with a few "friends" but it worked its way to that and I did what I could to make it seem like it was their idea. I have also lost 2-3 friends by coming on too strong. Fine line.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the idea of a weekend together has the idea that sex will be involved on that weeked. If you got turned down on the weekend, would you know that it was because she did not want sex or was it because she could not take the time away?

I would be quite open to just being with the person over coffee or a dinner and having him ask. I would not want him to say bluntly, "Do you wanna fuck." I would not be opposed to him saying something like "I would like to ask you something but I hope you will not be offended by the question. We have been friends but if you are not offended by openness, I would ceretainly enjoy sex with you."

That approach worked on me many years ago, granted I was 20, maybe 21. We did end up knocking it out several times and remained friends until he went into the navy and I never saw him again.