Favorite Sex Scenes from Movies

last reply
31 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'd go with the Canadian movie "Lie with me" which has many sensual scenes.
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Maria Bello and Viggo Mortinsen in A History of Violence. twice.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It might not be a film, but any sex scene from The Tudors has always gotten a nice reaction from me. *Blushes*
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Oh my god, yes. This was HOT!

I also loved some of the sex scenes from The Killer Inside Me, particularly the one with the belt around Jessica Alba's neck while she was getting fucked hard. They weren't very explicit but just raw and intense and mad sexy.

That was actually a great movie (super disturbing).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Couldn't agree more. The sex scene on the stairs .... wow!

The girl on girl scene between Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in black swan wasn't to shabby either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The bathroom scene in step brothers, no I'm kidding.

Mine is probably from the notebook it's a really beautiful one and it's Ryan Gosling so how could it be bad? Plus it's in the rain and romantic.
Lurker
0 likes
The note book - the scene after she tells him it wasn't over for her, love it.

My lesbian choice, Loving Annabelle - The sex scene between the two is very arousing.
Lurker
0 likes
Alexander and Roxana from the film Alexander
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Basic Instinct had some pretty intense sexual scenes
Lurker
0 likes
Q and Monica from Love and Basketball

Lurker
0 likes
In Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams when Donna's husband gets home after getting out of jail.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
This is one I remember : Antonio Bandera and Salma Hayek in Desperado. Apparently it's so hot you need to sign in and verify your age to see it :

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
This was just GREAT altogether, especially considering this is how Pitt and Jolie met. The 'preliminaries' start at around 2:40, the sex at 6:15.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Some hot stuff in the movie Shame too. Too graphic to be found on Youtube it appears. That movie was great.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of the scenes in "Where The Truth Lies" (I think that's the title) are very hot.

The dildo scene in "Tipping The Velvet" (BBC2 drama from many years back)

The sex in Lady Chatterly's Lover (Another BBC series, starring Joely Richardson)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez by the stairwell in "Unfaithful"
0 likes
I guess the one from Original Sin. Angelina is very hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jessica Alba from The Killer Inside Me

Or

Elizabeth Berkley from Showgirls... The scene in the pool
Candyman
0 likes
The scene in Deep Throat when Harry Reams tells Linda Lovelace her clitoris is in her throat.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Oh my god, yes. This was HOT!

I also loved some of the sex scenes from The Killer Inside Me, particularly the one with the belt around Jessica Alba's neck while she was getting fucked hard. They weren't very explicit but just raw and intense and mad sexy.

That was actually a great movie (super disturbing).

That was a really good sex scene. So Hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
The last one I'll post for now. The tent scene from Brokeback Mountain

You should watch Time to leave!
A french film, very explicit.
Al Pacino in Cruising was good too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Damon and Elena sex scene from The Vampire Dairies season 4 episode 8 would be my all time favorite. It showed an amazing orgasmic scene that includes Elena(starred by Nina Dobrev) scraping her nails onto Damon's (starred by Ian Somerhalder) oh so sexy back and she draws blood n I get to see a ovary exploding sight of Ian Somerhalder's cumming face. actually I love Ian's every sex scenes.... All if them are seemed out of the world. But the one in vampire diaries I mentioned kinda trumps them all biggrin