Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The best, the only, The Wall. PINK FLOYD. any questions?

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
[img][/img]
no best, no worst, top, bottom.., every word ever written was another brick in the wall.This wall will never high enough to hold this genious, (which one's pink?)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
umm.... i have some questions... what was the point of this, for starters? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite
umm.... i have some questions... what was the point of this, for starters? smile

That's some kick ass Kush.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

That's some kick ass Kush.

lol - that explains it - let me get out the bong and maybe it'll all start making sense. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Which dude was Floyd? Why did they call him 'Pink Floyd'? Were they being cruel about a portwine stain?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Which dude was Floyd? Why did they call him 'Pink Floyd'? Were they being cruel about a portwine stain?

i think he was just very active in making people aware of breast cancer...?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pink Floyd named after two blues men Pink Anderson and Floyd Council.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've got some bad news for you sunshine
Pink isn't well he stayed back at the hotel
And they sent us along as a surrogate band
And we're going to find out where you fans
Really stand
- R2D2
Candyman
0 likes
You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how misguided. I agree it is Pink Floyd but the album is Dark Side of the Moon. Hands down. Enough said. End of discussion.

Don't believe me? Check it out - longest selling album EVER on the charts.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

0 likes
I like both DSotM and The Wall, but if I was picking a Pink Floyd desert island disc, it would be Dark Side.