The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've just begun reading the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. It's interesting so far, but I'm not loving it just yet. I was wondering if anyone else has read the series or is planning on seeing the movie which is due out in August, it is said to be a big hit like Twilight and The Hunger Games. There is six books and the last has yet to be released. So share your thoughts on the books.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried reading the first novel a few years ago and I couldn't get into it. Quit halfway into it and never tried again. I do intend to watch the movie, though in all honesty I don't really have high expectations for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have read all he books so far, and the first books was almost a hard start, I have enjoyed them more than twilight or hunger games, so I will probably see the movie, and hope it isn't butchered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have read all the books and love them! I will see the movie, but I have a feeling it's going to be done badly. Clary and Jace were not what I was imagining, but Johnathan Rhys Myers will be amazing!!! So, I'm skeptical. I usually like the books better anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just started reading the first book and already hooked although I have to admit I am dying to see the film cus it has jonathan rhys Meyers in it and he is just insanely hot!