last reply
170 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thor
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Lurker
0 likes
Umm, I don't know many, so after a quick Google... Iron Man stands out for me.
The ever underrated Ant-Man was a close second purely because of his name.
Lurker
0 likes
Thor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Iron Man then Thor

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Jim Harbough
Lurker
0 likes
If you mean the UK version, Purdey from the New Avengers (Joanna Lumley)
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Diana Rigg.

Absolutely, without question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Iron Man!
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Hulk. Only because I laughed so hard at this part.

Quantum Tease
0 likes
Honor Blackman (but still second to Diana Rigg)
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by lynnwitt

Absolutely, without question.

Goodness me .. we agree on something (ke).
Lurker
0 likes
Ultimately, I like Thor and not just because I've always been fond of Norse mythology. The other Avengers "superpowers" are all based on the artifice of technology. Captain America's serum, Banner's accidental and unintended exposure to artificially generated gamma radiation and "Iron Man" Stark accurately describes himself as just "a man in a can." Thor on the other hand draws his powers directly from the universe. His powers are not based on the crutch of technology, but are mystical and organic. And what great powers they are. If Iron man gets knocked out, he has to change suits. When Thor needs a boost, he strikes himself with lightning and that helped create one of the coolest scenes ever in movies, as well as one of the most infuriatingly brief ones. I also like his sense of noblesse oblige, something he shares with Captain America who, especially after watching Winter Soldier, runs a very close second to Thor as my favorite Avenger.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Emma Peel.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
Black Widow