last reply
34 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Awesome game last night!

The pitchers are saying that the baseballs are juiced and have been all season long. This was a record homerun year and the postseason and Series have seen record homeruns. And really, just from watching on TV, the balls are exploding off the bats with extra velocity in my opinion. So maybe the balls are juiced.

By juiced, they are probably made a little too tight at the manufacturers. Every so often that is tested and adjusted. In the past seasons with record homeruns have been tied to the balls made with a just ever so slightly tighter winding of the interior string. A looser winding and the balls may be hard to hit deep.

I know major league baseballs used to be manufactured in Haiti. Is that still the case?
The Linebacker
0 likes
The Dodgers won 3-1 in LA to even up the Series at 3 wins each. Game 7 tomorrow night in LA.

Will it be the Astros for their first ever title or will the Dodgers add another trophy to their storied history?
The Linebacker
0 likes
The Houston Astros just won Game 7 by the score of 5-1.

Congratulations to the Houston Astros 2017 World Champions!

Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Congratulations to the Houston Astros ! Something great to celebrate after all the bad !
Awesome historical event ! ??????⚾⚾⚾??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a Cardinals fan, I'm so happy for the Astros. I miss competitive rivalry we used to have in the Central especially back in 2004 and 2005 playoffs.