What Tickles your Fancy?

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It was just a question that i always wanted to ask a true erotica fan. What is a type of story or story feature that you never (or rarely) see and would really love to see it in a story?
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The LUSH SITE.Such nice people ive met,not 2 mention that LUSH I have 2 hold responsible&others,for all the masterbation that i could not avoid.Gosh,I can barely reply 2 a LUSHY without cumming.Thanx 2 u all&LUSH. XXX.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by G3ntWithHandcuffs
It was just a question that i always wanted to ask a true erotica fan. What is a type of story or story feature that you never (or rarely) see and would really love to see it in a story?

Why do people not write sexy stories with people eating gingerbread cookies in a sexy way?

And I LOVE humour. I really want to see more humour. I laughed my backside off when I read Elitfromnorth's Dealing With Death series http://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/dealing-with-death-part-i-2.aspx (which I hope there will be more of, hint hint), and even read the lesbian story without cringing once (sorry, it's really not my thing) because I was laughing so much.

So, cookies and humour. That's what I would like.

Just a quick reminder, please keep all posts within the Lush Terms, thank you. http://www.lushstories.com/terms.aspx
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Why do people not write sexy stories with people eating gingerbread cookies in a sexy way?

And I LOVE humour. I really want to see more humour. I laughed my backside off when I read Elitfromnorth's Dealing With Death series (which I hope there will be more of, hint hint), and even read the lesbian story without cringing once (sorry, it's really not my thing) because I was laughing so much.

So, cookies and humour. That's what I would like.

I know what you mean, that would be awesome
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tickle your ass with feather....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cum to think on it.. yes, Humor..sex is fun.sometimes really funny.. stories with humor and an erotic theme would be nice...