Looking for an old story on this site

last reply
2 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm looking for a story that was posted here years ago. It was about a woman having a bachelorette party where she (or perhaps her friends) invite a male stripper over to entertain them. The women all get drunk and eventually encourage the woman to have sex with the stripper, which, after a few drinks, she does. There are no doubt a ton of stories on this website involving that exact scenario, but one passage is unique to this one: the bachelorette is being held up by the stripper, him supporting her as he "pistons into her", bring her to orgasm. She nearly blacks out, the only thing she can feel and describe is that pistoning motion.

In the end it's revealed that the stripper was her husband the entire time (he was wearing a mask), and they reminiscence over the fun they had at the party.

Does anyone know what story this was? I'd greatly appreciate any help finding it smile
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by TheSexyWriter
I'm looking for a story that was posted here years ago. It was about a woman having a bachelorette party where she (or perhaps her friends) invite a male stripper over to entertain them. The women all get drunk and eventually encourage the woman to have sex with the stripper, which, after a few drinks, she does. There are no doubt a ton of stories on this website involving that exact scenario, but one passage is unique to this one: the bachelorette is being held up by the stripper, him supporting her as he "pistons into her", bring her to orgasm. She nearly blacks out, the only thing she can feel and describe is that pistoning motion.

In the end it's revealed that the stripper was her husband the entire time (he was wearing a mask), and they reminiscence over the fun they had at the party.

Does anyone know what story this was? I'd greatly appreciate any help finding it smile

I had a quick search around for you. Is it this one?

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-bachelorettes-last-wild-ride.aspx