67.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Pixie is on a roll. You're up again!

Woo hoo!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I quiver and shake as the orgasm rushes through me. I am weak from the pleasure, yet I want more.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
53 characters short Pixie

Maybe we should make it the exactly 140 characters challenge?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Aww come on Nic, at times you are well too hard on us!
;)
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Well you didnt say it HAD to be 140 characters!! LOL
Matriarch
0 likes
I posted it Pixie

I think 140 characters is the way to go from now on, then it's more of a tough challenge
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok I will remember that!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
53 characters short Pixie

Maybe we should make it the exactly 140 characters challenge?

I agree with Nic on this one. I'm doing word count all the time on my Open University course. I was counting before I had seen Nic's comment. If my next TMA(tutor marked assignment) say's 1,500 words thats exactly what I write to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

You started this thread thought didn't you Pixie surely you have to play by your own game.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
You started this thread thought didn't you Pixie surely you have to play by your own game.

I started the thread

I like challenges with restrictions, they make you think a lot more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bringing his hands around, he ran them tantalizing close to her stiffening nipples as he teased the heft of her breasts.
Matriarch
0 likes
Welcome imharmless

You have 20 more characters to fill before it goes up on our Twitter page
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Pixie

I did not! LOL

Im not THAT creative! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He could feel her body quiver beneath him as he drove his large cock deep inside her. Their bodies were moving in unison as they became one.
Matriarch
0 likes
Fystee joins in the fun and up she goes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by HoneyBee000

I started the thread

I like challenges with restrictions, they make you think a lot more.

My apologies to Pixie sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her breath was rapid and her body convulsed heavily as he plunged his large cock deeper inside her. She felt all conciousness slipping away.

conciousness....did I spell that right?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Her breath was rapid and her body convulsed heavily as he plunged his large cock deeper inside her. She felt all conciousness slipping away.

conciousness....did I spell that right?

No. http://dictionary.reference.com/

141 characters with the S in there, so it's 141 characters and will not fit on twitter. You're going to have to change it I'm afraid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh well! I tried...lol.
Matriarch
0 likes
Am I going to have to dip my quill in ink again?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
He queried his quill into her rampant quagmire, busting her status quo, quivering her queerness. She in turn, twirled and toiled his tool.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
He queried his quill into her rampant quagmire, busting her status quo, quivering her queerness. She in turn, twirled and toiled his tool.

Try saying that after a few

You're up WMM.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I just saw this!

Here's my attempt:

Standing on the slow crowded bus - of a sudden, she couldn’t move as the finger of a stranger slipped into her sex, fingering her to orgasm.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks for the entry Gypsy. It doesn't make sense unfortunately - of a sudden? all of a sudden? suddenly? Can you change it slightly pretty please and I'll add it in.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Thanks for the entry Gypsy. It doesn't make sense unfortunately - of a sudden? all of a sudden? suddenly? Can you change it slightly pretty please and I'll add it in.

Darn that 140 character requirement! lol

All right, how about this, then?

Standing on the slow crowded bus, suddenly, she couldn’t move as the finger of a stranger slipped into her hot sex, fingering her to orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, let's see.....my entry is thus:

Tensing at the feeling of his thick shaft stretching her love canal, she dug her nails into his back and fought the urge to scream. It felt so very good to be a woman again.

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Matriarch
0 likes
You're up on Twitterland gypsymoth, thanks!

Erm, that would be 173 characters mercianknight . Please read the first post in this thread, there's a character counter link there for you.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
FBO the sanctimonious one...

Walter winced when warm wads whispered within his warbling, wriggling willy; while Wilma’s wooly wet wow box wailed with whimpering w00ts!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
That is terrible Wmm. I'll put it up anyway
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Aww thanks, it was really on meant for in-house consumption.