Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by Zafia
Move on to a hot shower and continue in there.......
[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc56/nikkimichelle23/Naughty/showersex-1.jpg[/IMG]
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by Juliasari
fall asleep naked on his chest...feeling his warmth under me and his hands running idly through my hair.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by Zafia
After our Shower.....Lia's answer would be nice......
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.