Age difference

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Had you ever had sex with a man the same age as your son or even grandson?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a Gal but this topic has another whole thread if you care to scroll down a bit more. But yes I think you will find it half and half either have or have thoughts of it versus those that say nay. I have personally been with several that Could have been my kid by age.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No kids, but I've been with boys who could have been my kid's age.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ReginaWerner
Had you ever had sex with a man the same age as your son or even grandson?

Not an direct answer to your question, but from a guy's viewpoint: the erotic stories where that is the theme are very popular.
I read a lot of stories on Literotica like that. Of course, many of those involve taboo/incest themes. But they are strangely attractive to even this rather elderly gentleman (me).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only been involve with older...
Only women and only 2 of them
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have kids, but yes, I've experienced that much age difference.
Lurker
0 likes
many years ago I dated one of my Dad's mates. I have been with 3 women older than my mother.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I've been in the 'reverse' of this situation, where the guy I've been fucking has been old enough to be my father, so obviously, I'm the one young enough to be like the child. #hellyeah
Lurker
0 likes
Not as of yet, if given the perfect opportunity, perhaps I would.
Lurker
0 likes
I had sex with a woman around my mom’s age. It wasn’t bad. She knew what she was doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have kids, but my neighbor's (she is the same age as me) son was my boy toy for several years. Took his virginity and I love the recovery timeframe of young men