Are Men that are economically poor Unattractive

last reply
34 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
According to a book and some research I did, having money does very little to attract a woman. Women overall are attracted to success, ambition, motivation and confidence. So it's not how many figures you have in your bank account, it how you got them, or, how you're going to if you don't have them. It's social status rather than money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vines

I am not sure how to answer back. As far as my ethic background I don't think that would matter to a woman. I not looking for a partner. I was merely giving my insight from first hand experience. I have found a great woman. As for females remarking on my looks, chicks say the darnest things. I have had women say I'm the prefect guy (same chicks that went bye bye for a dude with loads of cash). One chick told me I had the prefect dick. Women say these things but at the end of the day I just shrug my shoulders at it all.
Right now I'm just trying write and one day bring great books to the fans that they will cherish till their dieing day. The point I was trying to comment on was that most women won't wait around. They want you to already have things going in your favor.

Are you sure That chick did'nt say you're a perfect dick?

Good luck with the writing btw, I look forward to reading the great books
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lot of people deny it. But in case of most of them money does influence the decisions they make in their life and they way they treat others.
Lurker
0 likes
Not necessarily. I do find some economically unendowed (poor) men unattractive but not because of their lack of money. I find that it's because of their lack of aptitude, fear of hard work or no ambition to be more financially stable - not broke or bankrupt .

Likewise, rich men aren't more attractive - though it helps - why? It's nice not to worry about money smile Men with money just seem to exude more power, influence, success, confidence (arrogance, if you will)...etc.

Point is, it's not money that is attractive, it's personality, attitude, character, substance.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tinastits2

Are you sure That chick did'nt say you're a perfect dick?

Good luck with the writing btw, I look forward to reading the great books

She may have. When people give me complements like that I tend to not listen that well. I'm glad you think I can write a great book. I don't rely on luck. I rely on constancy. And constancy is what makes my type of story telling hard to do. You ever hear that saying it is easy to be great one time, it is hard to be good all the time. I completely agree with that. I strive for great story telling everytime. So it makes it difficult for me. I am always writing against that ghost who wrote that last great story. I stair him in the eyes because i am not afraid of ghosts. What I see is the only one that makes me feel anxious to prove that I am better than him. That nagging feeling: can i do better than him? That voice taunting me saying: you can't do better me. So I do better than me. Where along the time line people will speak of the greatest story tellers and debate who is the greatest of them all. When innocent fans casts my name into the fray their vote will be soundly rebuffed, saying, 'we speak of apples not oranges. Only a fool would do such a thing.' That is what they would say, and so, the studiers of my history will be snubbed, left in the coldness. Nonsense, I say to that! Let my words warm you that are in the cold. Do not stand idle while they dismiss your vote, demand at the top of your lungs, "If not apples then oranges!"
But I must confess , indeed, an orange is an orange so compare him to me. But that was the old me.
-----------------
I'm such a beast. And I did this all on my mobile. smile on a side note. Im still working on that gingerbread man story. It is hard because i am developing some new techniques