Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are young ladies attracted to older men?

last reply
55 replies
6.7k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am currently cyber dating a 27yr young lady from Russia. She has opened her heart to me...am I the right man for her. I am 51 my daughter is 28...is there a line that should not be crossed?
Lurker
0 likes
careful to cross fantacy with reality
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just a mature woman attracted to younger men now ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
of course!! it's the father thing. As a rule, I'd say yes. I feel like every girl goes thru a daddy phase. Something about pleasing a much older man sexually is a huge turn on for me
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see it as a father thing, I see it as a men mature slower than women thing which is what has caused me to be more open minded towards older men, plus there's something in the taboos of it that just feels exhilarating
Constant Gardener
0 likes
How soon until you think you might be cyber banking?

Escalation, my man...that's key in these kinds of relationships.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To my man "Well Made Man" there is no fincial gain in any type of banking!! You want to become rich investment is the key keep your currency moving! Otherwise the bank fees and taxes will make you the poorest bloke on this planet!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The realtionship grows steadily day by day...where will it lead....yes I am a willing participant as is she....she talks of children and family life...after so many years without a child in the house I now know that I want another family.....young children to fill my days with laughter and intrique....teach them how to respect women and nature.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i was 16 and i wanted to fuck my daddy. so yeah young women are/can be attracted to older men.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
OK, it depends on what kind of answer you really want.

I can easily spout the "age doesn't matter" and "some younger girls are just more mature" jargon and fist-pump you onward into fantasy-land.

But...

As far as younger girls are concerned, I find these sorts of 'older man' fascinations to be short-lived. Some women might have the inclination to try a much older man for whatever reasons (daddy complex, golddigger, maturity reasons)... But with a 25 year age difference, reality does catch up at some point. Interests, energy levels, desires will at some point diverge very sharply. Online, it's easier to ignore these pitfalls...

It's just my opinion, but I'd suggest enjoying the moment but not expecting too much in the long-term.
Lurker
0 likes
I also find my self attracted to older men. In my eyes age=experience. I like the idea of having a confident, experienced teach me new things...

So, the line to cross or not cross does not lie within the age level of you two. As ashleyinVT says be careful to cross fantasy with reality....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find that with maturity comes with knowing how to have fun,even with someone younger,some of the comments made me smile,as i near 50,its not me thats out of breath,and needing a break !!!

There a big difference to a quick fumble and being taken to new heights of enjoyment !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my case, its true
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
I find myself attracted to older men more than guys my own age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i know this is off course, but when I was 40 I met a woman that was 15 years my senior. that's when I learned how to please a woman, that it wasn't about just me. that most men got on, got off, and got off, leaving her wanting for so much more as she never even began to reach the height of the climb. that if she can suck me off then there's no reason why I cannot reciprocate and going down on her after cumming is not an issue.

sorry for the off course message.
0 likes
I believe they are often attracted to the confidence older men have in themselves
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, older then 65, cock tease
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by sundancer2004
I know this is off course, but when I was 40 I met a woman that was 15 years my senior. that's when I learned how to please a woman, that it wasn't about just me. that most men got on, got off, and got off, leaving her wanting for so much more as she never even began to reach the height of the climb. that if she can suck me off then there's no reason why I cannot reciprocate and going down on her after cumming is not an issue.

sorry for the off course message.

Don't be sorry. You've shown that it's never too late to learn.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's between two consenting adults, then there shouldn't really be an issues. I'm 22 at the moment, and I've dated my fair share of older men, so it's fine in my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GraceW

Don't be sorry. You've shown that it's never too late to learn.

thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
OK, it depends on what kind of answer you really want.

I can easily spout the "age doesn't matter" and "some younger girls are just more mature" jargon and fist-pump you onward into fantasy-land.

But...

As far as younger girls are concerned, I find these sorts of 'older man' fascinations to be short-lived. Some women might have the inclination to try a much older man for whatever reasons (daddy complex, golddigger, maturity reasons)... But with a 25 year age difference, reality does catch up at some point. Interests, energy levels, desires will at some point diverge very sharply. Online, it's easier to ignore these pitfalls...

It's just my opinion, but I'd suggest enjoying the moment but not expecting too much in the long-term.

Ditto. This pretty much sums it up and yes I have been down that path.
Lurker
0 likes
Renouncing what Dancing Doll stated. I believe younger women are looking for security and feel safe with older men. Yet in the end, don't expect any deeper relationship to continue. She will move on after obtaining the experience that she deserves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with UP. But boy what a ride ?
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I am
Lurker
0 likes
Yes but at least for me it depends on the maturity level of the guy. I've met guys in their 40s who act dumber than guys my age.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Younger women are looking for all the things stated above. Older men are just looking for their youth and a young, sexy body to make them feel young again. How long do you think that will last?
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i too have to agree with dancing doll; 'age is just a number' has never been my mantra. it may be all good when you're twenty-five and he's fifty-five, but what happens when the novelty wears off and you're thirty with a sexagenarian? oh, and this goes both ways. i find young men's fascination with cougars tend to wear off as they get older too.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy the older men's maturity and experience, and they are fun when not being creepy, but it is more in chatting and cyber sexing, dirty talking way than in real life. In real life, I've always stayed within 5 years on my age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don’t know about others but I enjoy older men in bed.
Nafisa