Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being a guy...like to no if woman can feel the sperm. Being Ejaculation in her.Or just the penis pumping

last reply
28 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being a guy...like to no if woman can feel the sperm Being Ejaculation in her.Or just the penis pumping
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I almost never feel semen hitting me inside. Usually, women just feel the pulsing at their opening, where most of the nerve endings are. The only time I thought I felt his cum hitting me inside was when I was cumming too and my vagina was expanding inside. Maybe if her vagina was distended and the guy could shoot really hard, a woman could feel it inside, but normally... no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I almost never feel semen hitting me inside. Usually, women just feel the pulsing at their opening, where most of the nerve endings are. The only time I thought I felt his cum hitting me inside was when I was cumming too and my vagina was expanding inside. Maybe if her vagina was distended and the guy could shoot really hard, a woman could feel it inside, but normally... no.

Give Mr. S. a few days rest and then he'll be like a fire hose going off
0 likes
I know it's happening but i rarely feel it. But knowing it kinda makes you feel it if that makes sense.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very sensitive to it - usually him coming gets me off just by it being there. I cannot feel 'pressure' - but heat, yes . . . and after a very short while ( few seconds I suppose) there's the slickness factor that I love.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I dont feel it, just sometimes the pulsing or twitching of his penis, and then not always. It is alway pretty obvious though that he is cumming and that turns me on. i normally only feel the semen though after withdrawers and it runs out.

Sorry guys
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I can feel the semen spurting into me and feel the penis expanding and pulsing.
Can't everyone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had sex without a condom but once one burst and I did feel it. More of a panic really so I can't quite describe it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I can't say that I have. I've read stories here on lush where the women say they can, but I never have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never asked directly, but have had a few women remark about feeling it. Usual the remark was connected having a extra large quantity deposited. This once a lady told me I had not cum since she couldn't feel any. Most don't seem to be aware.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only felt it once! My husband was running a fever at the beginning of a rough bout of the flu and it was hotter than normal body temperature! I even asked if he was getting sick!
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on the man who is ejaculating inside me. If he's the type whose sperm just wells out of him like a lazy volcano then I'll feel nothing. If, on the other hand, he's a guy who can really squirt his sperm then I'll feel it like hot raindrops deep inside me for the first few spurts then just the heat as his remaining ejaculate gushes from him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love to feel a cock jerk inside of me when a man shoots all up me love that feeling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can sometimes feel the semen hitting my inside. or maybe its my imagination as I can feel his cock expand and pulse as he cums. I can defiantly feel it in my ass.
Lurker
0 likes
I know when a guy's cumming and can usually feel him throbbing/jerking inside me, but I can't say I have ever felt his cum hitting my vaginal walls.
Lurker
0 likes
I can feel him pulsing inside me, but I haven't felt the semen. I notice when he pulls out and some flows out of me.
Lurker
0 likes
With my husband I feel both. It's Amazing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm almost sure I've felt the cum hitting my walls when the guy is a really heavy cummer, otherwise just his cock throbbing and the extra warmth and slickness (which I really like too!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really feel the guy cumming in me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but I do feel the thump as his cock jerks, afterward when he withdraws I love the way it feels dripping from me.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I always wondered. Now I know when I write a woman's POV I'll get it right. The cum is at body temperature so how could it feel hot?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

I always wondered. Now I know when I write a woman's POV I'll get it right. The cum is at body temperature so how could it feel hot?

Actually, semen temperature should be slightly lower than a woman's internal core temperature, because testicles descend in the scrotum to keep sperm temperature lower than core temperature so it remains viable. When it is mixed with seminal fluid from the prostate, it should warm slightly, but should still be slightly cooler than a woman's womb. Any doctors or physiologists here who want to weigh in on this theory?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't actually feel the ejaculation internally only the guys performance when doing so. After he has ejaculated most of it I can feel the added fluid and lubrication internally as he finishes himself off. I quite enjoy the sensation.
My body heat would be about equal to that of his sperm so I don't feel the warmth - I do accepting his cum orally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Actually, semen temperature should be slightly lower than a woman's internal core temperature, because testicles descend in the scrotum to keep sperm temperature lower than core temperature so it remains viable. When it is mixed with seminal fluid from the prostate, it should warm slightly, but should still be slightly cooler than a woman's womb. Any doctors or physiologists here who want to weigh in on this theory?

Once again, you've left us readers wondering if stories are all wrong Instead of "HOT load of cum" it should read "Load of cum like a COLD shower". Of course, that is taking a bit of literary license either way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I don't actually feel the ejaculation internally only the guys performance when doing so. After he has ejaculated most of it I can feel the added fluid and lubrication internally as he finishes himself off. I quite enjoy the sensation.
My body heat would be about equal to that of his sperm so I don't feel the warmth - I do accepting his cum orally.

But Maybe it would be like a COOL drink if you followed Bethany's logic... I'm REALLY confused now
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMtPhoto
Being a guy...like to no if woman can feel the sperm Being Ejaculation in her.Or just the penis pumping

Perhaps due to the fact that I am also lost in my own estacy.............(Lust I would say)...... I ve never felt a cum hitting me inside.
But I can judge the event when he gets so tensed and groans or growls at the time he cums. Thats it
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I'm not a doctor or physiologist, but I do have a habit of getting curious about random stuff like this. Anyway, according to https://www.britannica.com/topic/semen, only 2-5% of semen is actually sperm. Although they also say 60% comes (err, no pun intended) from the seminal vesicles (which are internal), 30% from the prostate and some "small amount" from the bulbourethral and urethral glands (whatever they may be). Anyway, let's say up to 10% from the testes (sperm plus some fluid that they've been living in?).

So, the testes are about 3 degrees C (a bit over 5 degrees F) below body temperature, meaning the average of the whole mix would be about 0.3C less...except it has to go through the body, and past some regions with a good blood supply that would probably transfer heat fairly well.

So, maybe very slightly lower (probably less than the variation between people's internal temperatures...although this link suggests women are hotter than men). Regardless, I doubt I'll ever find a woman who shouts out, "Oh yes, that's so cold!"...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most of the time, no, I can't say that I feel his actual cum pumping in me. But I can always feel his cock tensing up and unless its my imagination, I can feel the warmth of his juice deep inside most times. I can also feel the pressure building if he has a big load and pushes all the way in when he unloads.

With my ex, though, there were a few times where his load shot really hard at first and I swear I could feel the pressure hit the back of my pussy.