Being squashed

last reply
14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This was a little embarrissing, I was on a tube train going to see my sister but as I got on it was really full, I had this women around my age come and stand right up close to me and our right breasts were pushing hard together, I would like to ask, if you had a girl do that to you would you say anything to her or just stand there and not say anything ?
Lurker
0 likes
Weird. I'd step away. I don't talk to people who are okay with too close body contact.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
There's really only one thing you can do in a situation like this:

Accept the contact for the challenge that it is, rip off your shirt and/or bra, and formally challenge her to a titty fight. This is done by screaming "TITTY FIGHT!" In response, your soon to be opponent will also rip off her shirt/bra as acceptance of your challenge.

Most bystanders know what to do in these situations, so someone will procure a six-pack of butterscotch pudding. Don't ask questions, just accept it. Your instincts will tell you what to do with it when the time comes.

Now, the chesticle battle begins! Place your hands behind your head or your arms at your sides and sway in a left-to-right motion. Your opponent will follow suit, and your boobages will engage in a slap-battle.

The last one standing wins.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Accept the contact for the challenge that it is, rip off your shirt and/or bra, and formally challenge her to a titty fight. This is done by screaming "TITTY FIGHT!" In response, your soon to be opponent will also rip off her shirt/bra as acceptance of your challenge.

Most bystanders know what to do in these situations, so someone will procure a six-pack of butterscotch pudding. Don't ask questions, just accept it. Your instincts will tell you what to do with it when the time comes.

Now, the chesticle battle begins! Place your hands behind your head or your arms at your sides and sway in a left-to-right motion. Your opponent will follow suit, and your boobages will engage in a slap-battle.

0 likes
Quote by Dani

Thanks, Dani, I literally just snorted hot coffee laughing.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Holy shit, I just laughed out loud at my desk like a crazy person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I'm sorry I started screaming TITTY FIGHT! TITTY FIGHT! at that wedding every time the bride hugged one of her bridesmaids, but I was a little tipsy.O4k1i75foFwEbYNK
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Sometimes an up and down motion works better on a crowded train since the ability to go side to side may me limited!

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Sometimes an up and down motion works better on a crowded train since the ability to go side to side may me limited!

I'm so confused...where's the pudding?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Dani

This is obviously just the warm-up while the one in the lime green t-shirt in the back gets the pudding ready. I mean, they're still dressed, too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

The pudding doesn't come out until one of the girls loses her top. At least that is how we do it in the NYC Subways! But don't worry, we have plenty to go around.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

You both made me laugh my ass off, Dani and Liz.

Too funny.

Thanks!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll push a finger in her belly button hard enough to press the presta valve there, that will cause her breasts to deflate and she'll never do quash dance like that in future in a commuter.

Restart watching the Adventure Time smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Here in AZ, we use salsa, so you can have chips and salsa afterwards. OLE!
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me