best hiding spot for your toys

last reply
38 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Need to keep toys out of sight of little eyes, where do you keep your toy collection? AND How many toys are in your collection?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hide mine in the dresser drawer. I only have 1 toy
Head Nurse
0 likes
I live alone, they tend to be in plain sight smile I used to keep them my panties.
Lurker
0 likes
Dresser drawer

Lmao
Lurker
0 likes
In my pussy.

Seriously - I'm surprised you guys didn't jump on that already.

No - um - they're in a locked box that has "Paris" on the lid. One of these days someone will open it -likely after I'm dead - and wonder why I kept all sorts of glass and crystal vases in a locked box.
Lurker
0 likes
No kids at our house, but when there are, I just move everything into our walk in closet. It has nice built in shelves and such so it is easy to put everything in a bag or box and put it on the shelf where my tops or pants are hanging over it. A plain vibrator doesn't really stand out very much, so I don't worry about it. But the pink handcuffs and feetcuffs and other bondage items as well as my glass dildo I keep in more discreet locations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nightstand drawer, unless I'm having one of those insatiable weeks when they just end up staying under my pillow. Either way, they NEED to be within arms reach! lol
Head Penguin
0 likes
I've got my dad's trivial pursuit game in the spare room and a teddy who lives on the table next to my bed.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
the oven

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must really be dumb

None of you told me I had to hide those games of joy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some in the nightstand and more in the dresser.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a locking "toybox". Obviously with the kinds of "games" we play, simply hiding them would not be a good idea. So I bought a simple wooden chest the type that you would commonly see at the foot of the bed for blankets and comforters. We have a nice decorative (but functional) padlock on it and it looks like it belongs there. No one but us knows what treasures it holds!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Second drawer of my night stand. Top and bottom drawers are lingerie. Easy access for when I'm bored and can't sleep or someone calls me for a little fun. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
inside my boots
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bedside table drawer. I don't have a problem with privacy so they are always readily available.
Never counted how many I have, or had, as I often replace one or try something different.
The power point has a few cables attached now, as I am giving up batteries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
right next to the bed. have to have them close.
Lurker
0 likes
A box in my closet.. I don't really need to hide them anymore but old habits are hard to break.
Lurker
0 likes
Hide? Why hide?
I actually collect toys, they have their own shelf and everything.

But yeah 'in my pussy' was the best answer to this question
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I used to have to hide my toys in a small box under my bed. Now that I live with my girlfriend, we have a glass dildo in the freezer.

The times they are a-changin'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
I used to have to hide my toys in a small box under my bed. Now that I live with my girlfriend, we have a glass dildo in the freezer.

Simmilar story here. Good thing to feel free in your space though, really liberating.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by Liz

OK, wait a second. "...we have a glass dildo in the freezer." I really have to hear more about this. PM me if you feel like sharing.
Lurker
0 likes
Use to be a shoe box, now I leave them in my lingerie chest.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Use to be a shoe box, now I leave them in my lingerie chest.

Ahhh, so that's where you hid them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep a few favorites in my bedside drawer. Most of them are in a box on the shelf in my closet. I often leave one out on my bedside table. I have no reason to hide them. Except when my parents visit. Then I discreetly tidy up and put a few things away. Remove the handcuffs and ropes from my bedhead etc.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Which you borrowed and haven't returned... *taps foot impatiently*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a medical bag in my closet
Lurker
0 likes
I have my own "toy box" my husband bought me a few years ago. Most of our toys are kept in there. It has 2 flip locks with keys, though I misplaced the keys somehow. The toys that don't fit are stored on the top shelf of my bedroom closet.
As for how many...... Let's just say it's almost time for a second box.