Blow Jobs & Deepthroating

last reply
21 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Says ask the ladies but anyone who has answers can help me out! Whenever I give my boyfriend a blow job he doesn't cum.. He says it takes him ages to cum from a blow job anyway and my technique is great, but id like to be able to make him cum rather than being on my knees for an hour! Does anyone have any special tips to help? Also how can I learn to deepthroat properly, I try a lot but its not seemed to help? TIA x
Lurker
0 likes
I always find it's better to pay more attention to the tip of the cock rather than deepthroating as there is not a lot of suction with deepthroating.
I like to really press my tongue quite hard on the tip of his cock and roll my tongue around a few times before running my lips along the shaft and then returning to the head of the cock and sucking fairly hard whislt again pressing tongue firmly against it.
This tecnique has my hubby climbing the walls to the point where he either cums or I have to stop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask him what you could do more or less to pleasure him. He should be able to tell you what works and what doesn't. Maybe he wants the more suction around the head like PG said. Maybe he wants more deepthroat action. Believe it or not, some guys don't like "too much" suction. I for one prefer less suction. When things are getting close especially, I prefer her to bob up and down on it with her mouth and/or with/without her hand. Simulating a pussy and fucking. But hey, that's just me. I'm probably weird. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't really care for being deepthroated. Her just licking me sensually all over feels much better.
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Ask him what you could do more or less to pleasure him. Maybe he wants the more suction around the head like PG said. Maybe he wants more deepthroat action. Believe it or not, some guys don't like "too much" suction. I for one prefer less suction. When things are getting close especially, I prefer her to bob up and down on it with her mouth and/or hand. Simulating a pussy and fucking. But hey, that's just me. I'm probably weird. lol

Funny enough I can attest to that. I prefer when she engulfs her mouth around my cock and uses her hand to stroke me at the same time. Long deliberate strokes work the best for me to acheive orgasm.

One tip I may give as well, is to look him in the eye to show him just how much you love sucking HIS cock.

Edit: If he is open to it, slide a well lubed finger into his ass and find his prostate. Watch out when you do, his orgasm will be way more intense that normal!! That would be a sure way to make him cum for you.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I just wanna say.. I'm liking the title of this thread.SjeVZW7nFI9SNeF1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
I just wanna say.. I'm liking the title of this thread.hWVvwMQiuRt4BTjG

Only because you could teach the masterclass!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I just want to say.... I'm shy again! Oh my!!
Lurker
0 likes
My humble advice on this would be to address the situation away from the bedroom.

Whilst having a nice evening meal in a restaurant lean over and whisper in his ear "I'm feeling very naughty, I want you to cum in my mouth later. Have a think and later you can tell me what to do to please you. I can't wait to feel your cock exploding and your hot cum hitting the back of my throat".

Not that I've ever said that to a bloke before but a friend of a friend may have told me in the past that when you're feeling very naughty it works well to exercise the mind and imagination before the physical.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try some other guy; then you will know if its him or you need to fix your technique
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
My humble advice on this would be to address the situation away from the bedroom.

Whilst having a nice evening meal in a restaurant lean over and whisper in his ear "I'm feeling very naughty, I want you to cum in my mouth later. Have a think and later you can tell me what to do to please you. I can't wait to feel your cock exploding and your hot cum hitting the back of my throat".

Not that I've ever said that to a bloke before but a friend of a friend may have told me in the past that when you're feeling very naughty it works well to exercise the mind and imagination before the physical.

Without a doubt - this would work!!!!!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
My boyfriend doesn't come in my mouth much. He thinks of it as more foreplay than an end in itself. When he wants to come, or I ask him to, he can, but he'll hold off for a long time because he wants to be inside me. I've known other guys who held back as well for the same reason. Learning to deepthroat is just learning to control your gag reflex. It just takes practice. My boyfriend doesn't really like it that well, not as much as just my mouth on his tip and shaft, so I just do it to stay in practice.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I talk to hubby during oral sex and it gets him off quickly. Tell him where you want him to cum and so forth and that should do the trick. As far as deepthroating; relax your throat...it takes practice but he'll enjoy it!
0 likes
As a side note, Dramamine, an over-the-counter seasickness pill lessens the "gag" instinct.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
As a side note, Dramamine, an over-the-counter seasickness pill lessens the "gag" instinct.

I never knew this but I am going to experiment this theory!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't ever deepthroated. Maybe a little scared to try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some guys just prefer the pussy. One of the men I was with just wouldn't cum no matter what I did (and I am able to deepthroat). As for how to learn, I used one of my very squeeky clean dildos and sort of practiced so I could relax and try it without worrying about him moving. It was super easy for me though because I've never had much of a gag reflex to begin with. Some gals just can't get past the reflex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men get really horney when I talk about deep throating them and I do it occasionally, but I find that suckong the head of their cock while pulling gently on their balls brings them to orgasm quicker.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love deepthroating my husband loves it. it has taken a while but i can pretty much swallow all of him...push it all the way back inside my throat and still be able to suck and breathe...he loves it!!! like i said its taken a while to do it.... talk to him is the best advice, find out what he likes!
Lurker
0 likes
It's not really that hard. Just fight the gag reflex. Like everything else, it gets easier with practice. I barely notice the gag reflex now. It's still there but very mild. I can take most sized cocks deep with every thrust, so it's like he's fucking my throat. I have found very few men who don't cum from me taking them deep, repeatedly and rhythmically. It's kind of fun too! Must be a control thing! LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
try lying by the side of him, so that you can suck him off and he can play with your pussy, kinda like a lazy 69, haha. seriously, it works a treat for my boyfriend, he loves the fact i'm cumming with him and it gets him off really quickly. although i do love just settling in between his legs and playing with him for ages, licking and sucking at him, teasing him on purpose. ;)
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Recommended...I told a guy in a taxi that he could come on my face when we got home....It drove him wild..Loved it...He He