Butt plug?

last reply
81 replies
21.8k views
1 watcher
15 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My wife won't leave home without one, or two! Even in her fifties, she's still plugging her ass almost daily!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes I have and usually wear one to work at least once a week. I am an anal freak and love things in my ass. I have several butt plugs in various sizes and girths.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i use them all the time. i even have few tails smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
... I love a long car ride while wearing mine
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have a few. I love to wear them out in public while shopping, running errands etc.
Lurker
0 likes
don't know a girl enjoys her ass plugged, it is for him, always for him
0 likes
I love Butt plugs and they are very naughty to wear out of the house. I never wear panties so it makes the thrill even better. the first time I did iy the plug which was Medium sized fell out I had not realised how much one relaxes I now only go out with my Large plugs in place
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Did someone say butt plug.....

Lurker
0 likes
love wearing a butt plug out in public as it makes me walk proud and tall and when you sit down you feel it move up your arse and puts a smile on your face and makes you squirt a bit in to your panties
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I have them in different sizes and a bunny and fox tail too ?. I love to wear them when I go out or am at work. So exciting…having your ass plugged but nobody knowing it.
Smut-slinging slut
1 like
I tried my first one, a "trainer", just a couple of nights ago. I don't know if it is on the top of my list of fun naughty things to do, but I'll definitely be doing it again, and again, and again.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I own a medium princess plug. I've worn it in public a number of times actually. I wrote a story about this called My Real Slave Life: The 7 Humiliations which I'll try to add to Lush if they publish any of my other stories I've submitted. For now that story can be seen on Literotica at https:// I have a whole section in which my boyfriend had me wear an anal plug all day out in public and I go into some detail about how it felt.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I can't even guess how many I have, it's a lot. Several good friends know how much I enjoy them and I get them as gifts all the time. While I certainly don't wear them all the time, there aren't many places I've been where I haven't worn one at one time or another. Some can be sort of boring, and others are thrilling as hell!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have a nice collection of butt plugs, mostly gifts from hubby and fun friends smile
I love to keep it in my ass when I go out, many times I keep it in me when I go to the office ;)
0 likes

Hubby ordered a set for me.. Trying it out soon!

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

I have several and love them!! And have gone out shopping with my favorite one many times!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I’ve used them and worn them under my clothes. It does take getting used to. One guy had a remote control one that he could control how it vibrated inside of me. That one was really difficult to get used to lol because you would never know when he was gonna turn it on lol.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

own a lot of them, use them both private and feels naughty to wear them under clothes in public

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

OMG I love a butt plug in my ass. I often wear one to work and keep it in all day. I love the feeling of being filled.

0 likes

Love using them either to prepare my ass for my masters cock or my mistress's strapon. I go out quite often with a plug and even sometimes with my masters seed plugged in.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love my butt plug. They're so fun and sexy and feel amazing. What makes them so special is you can wear them out and about and nobody knows it's there, but it will still pleasure you. I wear mine at work a lot.