Can you masturbate standing up?

last reply
46 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but usually end up bent over the table/bed or leaning against something.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
Yes, but usually end up bent over the table/bed or leaning against something.

That. In the latter case, at one point sliding down something. Rough walls can be a bad something there...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes you can include standing while masturbating as one of my talents. lol. Its not my preferred position but when the situation calls for it - a girls got to do what shes got to do. One time in the school locker room (years ago) comes to mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no position I can't masturbate in!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Of course! If it is a really intense orgasm, sometimes my legs get a bit shaky so I need something to lean on, but apart from that, sure! In the shower, in front of a mirror, once in a hotel hallway, few times in front of a window.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hell yes. I love to do it in the shower.

But, I love to play with my Hitachi Magic Wand.

Sometimes, I will put my leg on the sink and lay the wand right on my muffin.

I get off pretty quick and usually have a nice orgasm.

Sitting, standing, laying.....Whatever I Just like the end results...hahahahha
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yea..of course..especially wen I nid a quickie
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Yes, but not standing still.
[url]http://[/url]
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie
Yes, but not standing still.

Senior Analyst
0 likes
I just encountered this pic and I thought I'd use it to bump this thread, even if she is using the wall for support. I do love to see a woman's knees buckle when she does this...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've masturbated my gf whilst she's been on her feet many times. Best is in the shower although she struggles to stay on them, kinda like the above pic shows.
Lurker
0 likes
I do behind the counter. They can't see from boobs down. I lower pants enough to make it easy and I get so horny knowing I put a toy in and the rest of the World has no idea. I can cum and tell you to have a good day. It is so hot. If its real slow I just sit back and enjoy
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have masturbated standing up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can (typically in the shower, where I can at least put my leg up on the side of the tub) but I generally prefer sitting or lying down.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've done it, but it's much safer on my back! In the shower, I tend to wind up on my knees when my legs give out from under me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”