last reply
44 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TVPHIL
I have masturbated every day for the last 50 years. I got married 39 years ago. Wifey discovered this two years ago and totally flipped out. After a week of screaming and demanding she talked to on and off therapist/counciler and was told "He is a guy get over it" so she did. Last August she discovered me at again and filed for divorce.
What I want to know is are you ladies offended by this? I have heard doctors say masturbation while in a relationship means nothing and "the more you get the more you want". The same doctor said 95% of men admit to masturbating and the other 5% are lying.
Do you think a controlling wife has the right to control even this?

Wow.

You know, it's probably just too easy for me to say this only hearing one side of the story, but it sounds to me like you'll be better off without her.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
i told my husband years ago that i masturbated every day and he made me feel like a jerk for it..almost like i was cheating. weird.

I think that's wrong.

HOWEVER....

*IF* both sides are into it, I can see making a "rule" for my girl that she's not allowed to touch herself without permission.... and scolding her when she's naughty and taking her over my knee for a spanking....

But I think THAT sort of thing is not anything like what LMB is talking about.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Classified
0 likes
My wife is fine about it.
It gives her a break!

I positively encourage her to do the same as well!

Repressed sexuality is so wrong.

To argue as well, use that passion better!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He can masturbate whenever he wants. I encourage it when we are not together. It's good for his health. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
What do you mean CAN he? He has two hands and a dick so, yeah, I assume he can. DOES he? Not very often. I prefer to keep him so pooped from the real thing that he doesn't really miss it. Plus we use mutual masturbation a lot as foreplay so no one really misses it.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
masturbation keeps it all in good working order.... that is my thought... (but i do love to watch).....
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
i told my husband years ago that i masturbated every day and he made me feel like a jerk for it..almost like i was cheating. weird.

I do hope he pulled his head out of his ass and apologized for being a narrow minded Neandethal. If my significant other ever said something like that, she better be ready to drop to her knees at least once a day. Otherwise things would get unpleasant for both of us...
Classified
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
masturbation keeps it all in good working order.... that is my thought... (but i do love to watch).....

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
"Can your guy masturbate?"

Only if i can watch
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would have a serious issue with a woman who didn't masturbate or understand why I like to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intercourse has become occasionally ainful for me, so hubby and I masturbate together at least twice a week and I love watching him. I make him wear a ball stretcher because I like to spank and squeeze his balls while he strokes for me ... he has wonderful orgasms and so do I. I know he does it by himself twice a week or so more, and I love that too ....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If my guy masturbated every day but refused to have sex with me, I might likely be offended, but if your wife is getting enough sex from you and just objects to you tugging on general principles, she's crazy. Guys wank! All the time! lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd rather him masturbate than find another women to get fucked by!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Marriage is a partnership, not master/slave.My wife does not own me, neither do I own her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just hope he's thinking of me some of the time.