Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Catching your man wearing your panties

last reply
22 replies
5.9k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Girls, how would you feel if you caught your husband/boyfriend wearing your panties ?
Quote by colin123
Girls, how would you feel if you caught your husband/boyfriend wearing your panties ?


I've caught him with them in his face tons of times!
Quote by Ls63563


I've caught him with them in his face tons of times!

OOh you find it erotic ?
I would laugh and laugh and laugh!
Or.... catching your man wearing your best friend's panties?

Quote by colin123
I was caught wearing more than her panties, she loved it and the sex was amazing
I have had a pair of my wifes panties on under my jeans all day, cant wait for her to catch me later.
Today my wife asked me to wear a pink pair, of course I was happy to oblige.
... caught my ex a couple of times.... I had no problem with it... was kind of a turn on
No, I'm good.
I don't even like to wear panties so why would I want to see a guy wearing them. Major turn off.
Caught my ex trying mine on. They were too tight...I made him wear them all day, for a laugh. He thought it was great until he had to go to the gym with them on, then to work..lol. Needless to say, if you're "macho", the LAST thing you want anyone to see is you wearing tight woman's underwear!! Definitely NOT a turn on for me.

I don't wear panties so that can't happen. But if he liked to wear panties in general, that would be a turn off. I prefer manly men.

That would be his last day as "my man". Out he goes into the dustbin of history.

Quote by Ls63563


I've caught him with them in his face tons of times!

What did you say what was your reaction what did you do

Quote by VivianKirby
... caught my ex a couple of times.... I had no problem with it... was kind of a turn on

I like that open-minded maybe a little intrigue

Quote by colin123
I have had a pair of my wifes panties on under my jeans all day, cant wait for her to catch me later.

It is quite erotic wearing a pair of panties first of all.

But wearing them around people and them not knowing always worrying about getting caught or wanting to.

Quote by GingerEm
Caught my ex trying mine on. They were too tight...I made him wear them all day, for a laugh. He thought it was great until he had to go to the gym with them on, then to work..lol. Needless to say, if you're "macho", the LAST thing you want anyone to see is you wearing tight woman's underwear!! Definitely NOT a turn on for me.

Ginger,

Your viewpoint is problem that of most women. A lot guys try of curiosity. Some months ago, I was at my gym, in the locker room, and I swear I saw a guy in beige panties. I'm curious myself about many things, like how a man's cock would feel in my mouth. I didn't want to say this guy, especially with others around. I just wanted to share that story, because others might find it interesting.