Caught in the act...masturbating

last reply
12 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ive always thought that being caught would be a real turn, even by a complete stranger! I have always fantasised that i would be caught be someone and they would just take over until orgasm and then leave without saying anything... a little crazy and very unlikely to happen but a nice thought

Lurker
0 likes
Never thought of that before but that sounds like a pretty hot fantasy!
Lurker
0 likes
I have been caught, intentionally and unintentionally. It is a huge turn-on. Especially when they join in. ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been caught maturbating.
Edit by admin for content

So you think that changed our relationship?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been caught too, a few times. It has been both embarrassing and exciting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I have never been caught maturbating.

So you think that changed our relationship?

Ok, there has got to be a taboo story in there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely been caught masturbating, and sometimes on purpose. It is a huge turn-on for me. I have had two girls to join me, and three that turned away. Other times I allowed strangers to watch me from a distance, like I didn't know they were there. Always been fun.
Lurker
0 likes
nope not yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive only been caught masturbating once by Edit by admin he just watched me for a while and then whent into his room... i dont think he knew i knew he was there.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I only got caught once-by my father. I was "pulling the head off" whilst sat on the toilet-he burst in and shouted something abusive at me. Never had an erection disappear so fast in all my life!
Lurker
0 likes
yep, my sister! carried on and she watched for a while...
Lurker
0 likes
i got caught by my mom once i had a vibe on my clit and she walked in (luckily i was under the covers) she had no idea what was oing on and i had to carry on a normal conversation with my mother while i got closer and closer to cumming... (thankfully she left before i came)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been caught by, belive it or not, my mum, my gran and my sister..they all had that look on there face of shock and ran off but i didnt stop haha
Lurker
0 likes
I've been caught a few times both by people I knew and by strangers and each time was a turn on for me
There's something about it that makes it even more exciting
Lurker
0 likes
This thread locked for content. Please read guidelines regarding discussions in the forums.