Chat question

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies when in the chat room what was the sexiest way someone tried to spark up a conversation with you? Did it work?
Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
huh. it's hard for me to reconcile "chatroom" with "sexy."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Slipstreamer69
Ladies when in the chat room what was the sexiest way someone tried to spark up a conversation with you? Did it work?

I have visited the chat rooms a few times in the past but never really got a grip on what was happening and I don't do cybering, so I left and haven't returned since.

So in answer to the question of... Did it work?

No
Lurker
0 likes
90% of the time i'm in the chat rooms, I am only there to say "hey" to friends or check out the pics. The other 10% i'm looking for a cheap thrill. When that happens i'm on the hunt, I've never been "picked up" in a chat room, I do the picking.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Usually something along the lines of, "Hey sexcii...wnna pvt?"

It never works. It does on some girls, though. Just not this one. The best thing you could ever do to get my attention in a chat room is spark up a decent conversation. It can be sexual in nature (but I have my limits)...as long as it's thought provoking. It's really not that hard.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart
90% of the time i'm in the chat rooms, I am only there to say "hey" to friends or check out the pics. The other 10% i'm looking for a cheap thrill. When that happens i'm on the hunt, I've never been "picked up" in a chat room, I do the picking.

Haha! That's awesome!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I go to a chat room I want to talk - not all the time I want dirty talk - not all guys understand that