Cigarette smoking

last reply
18 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How many of you lovely ladies smoke cigarettes - either occasionally, socially or regularly. If you do smoke, have you ever used your vice to attract a partner?
Lurker
0 likes
I've smoked less than ten cigarettes in my life and that was when I was a teenager. I'm not opposed to smoking, but it's not a habit I want to create.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never smoked, I find it repulsive and disgusting and nothing puts me off a man quicker than seeing him light up a cigarette and smoking
Lurker
0 likes
Don't smoke, never have. The smell of cigarettes is most unpleasant and a definite turn off for me. I don't mind the smell of a good cigar or even a pipe, but no to cigarettes.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't smoke and am not into tasting smokers. Most of my relationships are non smokers or abstained while we were together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't smoke, never have...never will. I can't stand the smell. My husband smokes occasionally but he knows to wash his hands and brush his teeth before coming near me. smile

Please check out my stories. <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I smoke, but I wish I had never started. I don't think it is attractive, although all my other half wouldn't ask me to stop - he knows I will battle that demon before we make a baby.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yuck! I used to in college when I was drinking but luckily got very sick one night from it! Never again!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
I smoke rarely these days - never was very heavy about it, though.

I love it when guys smoke - definitely a turn on for me - but my husband doesn't smoke at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm a smoker and so is the wife for me with women it up to them
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
I smoke, it's much more acceptable in Europe, for instance amongst Parisian Women, it's the norm. French Women are the epitome of chic. I can't help but think, Americans are too self obsessed with this issue. I have never found it to be a handicap in my affairs. Frankly,I don't care one iota if people don't like it.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a smoker. It's not a turn off or turn on for me. My grandma used to smoke cigars the smell is kind of comforting and reminds me of him whenever I see someone smoking a cigar.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a smoker. It's not a turn off or turn on for me. My grandma used to smoke cigars and the smell is kind of comforting and reminds me of him whenever I see someone smoking a cigar.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never smoked cigarettes, and never will. Nor will I have sex with a smoker. My grandmother smoked for 40 years and died a horrible death from lung cancer. Just watching her suffering was heart-breaking. I don't like the smell, the consequences, or the sleazy industry that tries to make it look sexy to slowly commit suicide so that tobacco industry executives can get rich. Nothing attractive about smoking whatsoever. Its just another addiction.
Lurker
0 likes
people still smoke? it feels like it's one of the last taboos in today's health conscious world.

It's smelly and gross and unhealthy.

nothing more gross than a smoker who hasn't washed their clothes for awhile.

I agree with Bethany Frasier's comments about the tobacco industry.

I lived with 2 chain smoking brothers and though they were the nicest guys and my best friends, all my adult life,

I spent a lot of time in my bedroom and always opened all the windows all the time.

they are no longer here sadly.
Lurker
0 likes
Not a smoker, I have smoked back in the day when I was socializing, having drinks etc, but I don't do either now and I would like to think my body is content with that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried one cigarette at about 15 and never have touched one since. Either Guys or Gals if you are a smoker do not plan to share my bed any time soon.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't smoke cigarettes and it's a turn-off for me if a guy smokes. It would be a dealbreaker if he was a regular smoker.

Weed is good though and a turn-on when doing it together. Or separately really. silly

I do like the smell of the very occasional cigar and I've smoked maybe a handful in my life (the skinny Cohibas)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i hate smoking, but once I've had a few too many drinks and i'm around people that are smoking, i always bum a cigg or too from them. such a nasty habit.