Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cliched Poll: Girls, can you be genuinely attracted to another girl? Yes/No.

last reply
48 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Say 'yes' if you are not lesbian but can feel genuinely attracted to another girl/woman. Say 'no' otherwise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some say yes and then some like me will say OMG YES
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and Im totally attracted to quite a few ,you know who you are,blondie
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Yes, naturally for me lol.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm really a lesbian at heart. I just seem to be trapped in a very bisexual body!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, they can. I've been a Bi-sexual for most of my life, but there is no denying that the level of involvement (physical and emotional) that I have with a woman is FAR greater than what I have with a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm really a lesbian at heart. I just seem to be trapped in a very bisexual body!

Hahaha... that's funny.

I think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX
Say 'yes' if you are not lesbian but can feel genuinely attracted to another girl/woman. Say 'no' otherwise.

Yes! I've long embraced my inner-bi and realized that I can enjoy the look and feel of a full set of a woman's lips just as much as a guy can!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, most assuredly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am bi but - but far more attracted to females than males.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Christie

Yes! I've long embraced my inner-bi and realized that I can enjoy the look and feel of a full set of a woman's lips just as much as a guy can!

This (along with many other comments I've received in real life and on lush along similar lines) is oddly pleasing to know from a male perspective. I think it has less to do with the lust of anticipating the sight of two women enrolled in physical intimacy, and more to do with the joy of being able to share a kind of experience which is precious to you with your female friends - the attraction towards women. As a very young boy me and many others like me never thought they could sit with a girl and discuss how appealing another woman was, where the girl is not merely agreeing to social norms of beauty but has access to the feeling of attraction you are talking about.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I am Bisexual and currently living with another woman
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yes, i've experienced the occasional girl crush.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
giggles...

u do realise i shall be sending friend requests to every girl and lady that says 'yes' here ????

.. don't warn them ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley
giggles...

u do realise i shall be sending friend requests to every girl and lady that says 'yes' here ????

.. don't warn them ...

Hahaha... you're welcome then!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
"I'm really a lesbian at heart. I just seem to be trapped in a very bisexual body! "

Quote by CyberwalkerX
"Hahaha... that's funny. I think "

That is funny, but I think it happens to some of us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elude

That is funny, but I think it happens to some of us

Hmm... at any rate, as I posted above, it's good to be able to share attraction toward women, WITH women. Even if that increases competition for us ;)
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Yes, indeed.