Creampied

last reply
21 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Tell about an experience where you were in public filled with cum or cum on you.
What were your feelings about it?
Did you try to hide it or embrace it?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It wasn't in public, it was at home, and it was the very first time a boy ejaculated in/on me. I thought we had the house to ourselves, but my sister caught me walking to the bathroom covered in cum. She was furious with me and I was mortified!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It wasn't in public, it was at home, and it was the very first time a boy ejaculated in/on me. I thought we had the house to ourselves, but my sister caught me walking to the bathroom covered in cum. She was furious with me and I was mortified!

I'm guessing now it wasn't a slurpee from the neighborhood 7/11 convenience store

EDIT: well, duh ... I just now realized ya'll been talking about those gooey creme filled cakes ya buy / eat with your slurpee
Lurker
0 likes
When it was warm it was great. When it gets cold its not, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never in a public place but when others have been present - yes.
I dont have any problems with it.
In my early days if a guy wanted to cum on my body the rule was he had to lick it off - that slowed them down considerably, but I did have a few takers.
It doesn't happen now. It all goes into Aladdin's Cave.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Thanks for Sharing your experience Bethany, certainly hope you've been able to move on and enjoy future experiences.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
In my early days if a guy wanted to cum on my body the rule was he had to lick it off - that slowed them down considerably, but I did have a few takers.

Thanks for sharing Meggsy!
It was obvious to others that were present, that you were full of cum or had it on you?

I'm sure Adaddin's cave is a great place. :d/
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My ex and I would sometimes fuck in his car during lunch at school. He hated condoms and only really liked to cum inside, so I went back to class with cum leaking into my panties more times than I can count.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is one of the side effects of enjoying sex outside. I remember one summer when i was wearing nothing but a dress and had been a bit extra adventurous. On my way back i needed to buy a train ticket to get back home.

As the line is creeping closer to the register i can feel a glob of cum slowly leaking out of my butt and begining to creep down my leg. I had to excuse myself and leave the line because i was afraid that someone would notice.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SugarTits16
My ex and I would sometimes fuck in his car during lunch at school. He hated condoms and only really liked to cum inside, so I went back to class with cum leaking into my panties more times than I can count.

Sounds hot Sugartits! Thanks for shearing

How did you feel returning to class?......did you continue to think about how hot it was? Did it make you feel sexier to be full of cum? Did yo try to display the cum or hide it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First experience of cum was in my mouth. I was so shocked I nearly choked! And I remember thinking it tasted awful! Haha!

My first experience of cum inside me was about a year or so later, I adore the feeling of his penis pulsing and throbbing inside me. The knowledge of fertile seed pumping into my body aroused me so much then and still does now.

Only public experience was around the back of a dance hall and I got cum on my boobs. I had to wipe it off with my top and spent the rest of the night telling people I spilled a drink!

On three occasions I have gone out in public with cum that has been deposited into my panties pressing against my pussy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by big7incher4u

Sounds hot Sugartits! Thanks for shearing

How did you feel returning to class?......did you continue to think about how hot it was? Did it make you feel sexier to be full of cum? Did yo try to display the cum or hide it?

I will say it's a weird feeling having cum slowly leak out of you long after the sex is over, but yes it did make me think about it and also worry it would show through with a wet spot on my jeans. I didn't try to display it, lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by VekkeLidenskap
First experience of cum was in my mouth. I was so shocked I nearly choked! And I remember thinking it tasted awful! Haha!

My first experience of cum inside me was about a year or so later, I adore the feeling of his penis pulsing and throbbing inside me. The knowledge of fertile seed pumping into my body aroused me so much then and still does now.

Only public experience was around the back of a dance hall and I got cum on my boobs. I had to wipe it off with my top and spent the rest of the night telling people I spilled a drink!

On three occasions I have gone out in public with cum that has been deposited into my panties pressing against my pussy.

MMM....Glad to hear that you adore having a pulsating penis throbbing deep inside you. I find that extremely attractive for in a sexy women like yourself. Keep on adoring the pulse and make as many pulsate as you can.

Thanks for sharing your public experience at the dance hall. Did it turn you on throughout the night to know the real story behind the "spilled drink"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the early 80s Hubbie and I use to go to a very nice upscale single screen theater on Tulane Ave in New Orleans. It had gone from a classy Cenarama to a sleazy adult theater called, "Sinarama." The balcony was suppose to be for couples only. I had been Hubbie's submissive sex slave and he had been sharing me with others for several years at this time. He always chose my clothes for a play evening as I made my body ready for service.

One evening at the theater Hubbie and I was getting into some very heavy activities. Hubbie had opened my wrap dress and I had removed my thong at his request. As usual Hubbie had not laid out a bra for me to wear. Just a matching black garter belt to my thong with black stockings.

He was kissing me while finger fucking my very wet cunt. Hubbie noticed a young guy entered our isle and was easing toward us. Hubbie covered me up by closing my dress as he told me we had company. I turn to sit back straight up in my seat.

He chose a seat 2 seats from me. I glanced at him and in the dark theater with the flickering light from the XXX movie playing on the wide screen, I could see he was a muscular handsome young man. I turned and told Hubbie I wanted him to continue and let our company watch. I started kissing Hubbie and he opened my dress wide open. Hubbie instructed me to invite him to sit next to me. I complied. I turned toward him and while looking him in the eye, patted the seat next to me. He got up and sat next to me.

Hubbie and I started making out again. Hubbie was sucking on my nipple while fingering my cunt. When our company put his hand on my thigh I put my arm around his neck. I pulled his head down to my other nipple. His fingers joined Hubbie's in my cunt. I had several strong orgasms while they fingered my cunt. I told Hubbie I needed to be fucked. He said let go to the car. He told me I should invite our new friend to come watch. We went to our car in the parking lot and they both fuck me while another couple that had sat behind us stood at the window to watch.

We began playing with Karl and the other couple on a regular bases. With the knowledge of the theater manager we had started fucking in the balcony. To our knowledge there was not a local swing club in the New Orleans area. There were private groups and house parties.

One afternoon Karl called and ask us to join him and a few friends at the theater. I let him know Hubbie was out of town, but I would call him to find out if it was OK for me to meet them by my self. Hubbie ask me, "what would you like to do?"

"You know it has me all worked up and turned on. You know how much I like fucking Karl and being watched!"

He told me, "yes I know, you fucking whore. So you can go. You are to wear nothing but your yellow, sheer gauze, backless, short halter dress. With your belly chain, SUBMISSIVE SLUT collar and leash, your yellow CFTS heels, with two matching pairs of long ear rings.

Karl was waiting for me at the entrance of the theater with his 3 friends. As I reached him I handed him my leash and told him, "I pledge my body to you to use as you wish for your pleasure." On the way up the steps to the balcony Karl unzipped the back of my dress. He also raised it up exposing my ass to his friends.

I sat down with 2 guys on each side of me. Soon I was naked, sucking and fucking 4 guys. While there was guys and couples gathering around us watching the live XXX action. I had cum down my throat, in my cunt and covering my tits, chest, stomach, legs and mound. Some of the onlookers had jerked off and shot their loads from behind me on to my tits, shoulders, and in my hair. I was covered with cum from my head to my knees. I left the theater still covered with drying cum all over my slutty body. I had cum running out of my cunt and down my legs.

We all went to Karl's apartment where we all showered together. While in the shower all 4 of the guys had their way with my ass. After they dried me off, I dried my hair and applied fresh make up. Wearing only my CFTS heels and jewelry, I joined them.

I was placed on the dining room table where a variety of dips were placed on my tits, chest, stomach, and mound. A couple bags of chips was placed between my legs. After the snacks and some adult beverage, while we were all naked, we started rounds 2 and 3. The sun had come up before I went to sleep between Karl and one of his friends. Was there a round 4?

No I did not like it, I fucking loved it! I believe the story tells you how I felt about it.

No I did not try to hide it, silly, I'm and avid exhibitionist. I crave being fucked by my regular lovers and the strangers Hubbie shares me with, while others watch.

Brandie.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I once had sex with a guy in his tent at a festival. He came inside of me and there was no way to clean up, so I remember folding up toilet paper and stuffing it in my pants to try to avoid getting a wet spot on my white jeans. Much easier to wipe off the leakage when you're wearing a skirt.

I always love getting a creampie regardless of the cleanup worries, though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

I still lick it up...or out regardless of where I cum!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I fucked a guy in the toilets at a club once, then went back to dance. I wasn't wearing panties, and all the dancing made his cum dribble out and run down my legs. My friend saw and tried to clean me up with her fingers.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I had sex it was at home not in public, but it had been kind of a wild night. The sun had just come up, and I wanted coffee. I thought I had cleaned up enough, so I put on a skimpy thong, a skirt and top, and went to Starbucks. I went in because the drive up line was long. While I was in line I started leaking I could feel it, and started squirming a little trying to stop it, but it made it worse. So I acted like nothing was wrong, and when my Latte was done I got it, and some napkins. I know a couple guys noticed I could tell by the grin on their faces, but I just walked out to my car like nothing was wrong. I wiped it up once in the car with the napkins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I go without panties a creampie is always trouble.
Have been embarassed more than once...
Still prefer cum inside to having messy all over my body.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a big fan of the creampie. A lot of times I have sex where I don't have a chance to clean up after and the cum leaks back out and gets messy and annoying when you're in public.