Cuddle?

last reply
31 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does cuddling always lead to sex or can you just have a night of cuddling?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can happen, but I love when it leads to sex. It makes for some great love making... Laying together, carressing each other...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose that's the difference between cuddling and foreplay, innit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to just cuddle so romantic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband and I would cuddle. It was nice just being in each others arms and it is very romantic. I would light candles around the room. We would just cuddle and talk about our day. Usually we would fall alseep together. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to just lay in bed with my baby and cuddle. I love falling asleep in his arms.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it always leads to sex, you can have a night of just cuddling.
Lurker
0 likes
It can happen, but not often. I wish I could just cuddle with my hubby without getting horny but I can't. He turns me on so damn much! smile
Lurker
0 likes
We have to AVOID each other in bed if we DON'T want sex....welll....we ALWAYS want it, but sometimes need to get some sleep. Love to cuddle, though.
0 likes
When I stay at my best friends we always cuddle up but that's as far as it goes smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
snuggling and cuddling up in bed is better than sex in my eyes. yeh with sex u have the passion the mutual explosion (hopefully) at the end when u orgasm the endorphins and feremones rushing through ur blood and around ur body. but when u have some one safe in ur arms holding eachother. stroking eachothers naked flesh. her head falling asleep on ur chest cos she knows aslong as ur ther she will be safe and protected. and just the pure feeling of being loved and giving ur love to that one person. its indescribable, its heaven
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah, it's possible. But usually it's because one of us was sick or injured or someone else was in the room.

I have not had many cuddle-only nights. Usually physical closeness leads to wanting more.
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends on your location as to how long you cuddle. In tropical NQ 5 min is enough and in Victoria all night is not enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I adore cuddles! Especially cuddle puddles (:
Lurker
0 likes
I could EASILY have an entire night of cuddling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely can just have a night of cuddling, depending on my mood and the day I've had it might be better than sex.
Lurker
0 likes
It is difficult for me to JUST cuddle...I'm usually poking her in the thigh...But I can have and will cuddle. It allows for closeness and intimacy. I like them both so a good cuddle is welcomed.....
Site administrator
0 likes
I dont think it always leads to sex .... a cuddle is I think such a strong sign of affection and so lifting particularly when one or both is perhaps a lil down ... I love to hug and cuddle as some will know of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to cuddle. It allows for closeness but does not need to lead to anything else. It is sometimes all I need to know I am loved and wanted.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all - I love just cuddling up in bed sometimes and having a pair of arms wrap round me without it leading to anything else. Super sweet.
Lurker
0 likes
Its is the perfect thing with the right woman
Lurker
0 likes
Yes you can just cuddle up to the one you love and not have sex...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes you can def just cuddle
Lurker
0 likes
Hey i adore cuddling, Im open for offers if youre free and want to join me,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, cuddling and sex are separate matters although they can be linked.
0 likes
to me cuddling does not always lead to sex but it all depends on the mood
0 likes
I love to cuddle with my husband. Sometimes it leads to sex and sometimes not. Just feeling his naked body next to mine and falling asleep is wonderful and very sensual =)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You cad just cuddle and not have sex just feels good having the person you love holding you next to them