If it’s between pulling out or cumming inside in my mind there isn’t much debate. Cumming inside is more intimate, super healthy, feels incredible, is natural, and is neat, convenient, and orderly with zero mess once you know how to contain it. Over the last year my man has had a lot on his hand stress wise, so between the before sleep lovemaking, wake up bjs, and spontaneous quickies, I make sure he’s pussied up, comforted, and fed when he gets home 🥰
I’ve cum inside of so many women I’m surprised I haven’t populated half the planet by now. To my knowledge, I’ve only gotten one woman pregnant and that is my wife. But that is not for a lack of “trying”. Although, I fucked an ex-girlfriend one night 10 years after the last time we had been together, and then 6 months later I asked her how she was doing and she said she was pregnant. My heart skipped a beat, but she told me that she had fucked another guy the next night and she thinks he’s the one that knocked her up. So I took her word for it🤷🏻♂️
Quote by curvygalore
Perhaps the reason why your friend's girlfriend won't let him cum inside her is for reasons of preventing pregnancy. Probably a lot more common than we realise...
Pulling out was the norm form me in many relationships, where we were exclusive and used no condoms, and we both didn’t want to risk an unplanned pregnancy.