Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Custom Made Bra's

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
What size bra does a woman get to when she starts looking for custom made bras?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Shadowforce1
What size bra does a woman get to when she starts looking for custom made bras?

I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Do you mean what size bra is the largest commercial bra makers go up to?

People of all shapes and sizes look for custom-made bras and corsetry, if they're both rich enough, and want something specific enough.

I'm quite well-endowed, and there is only one make and style of bra I've found that both comes in my size, and is a comfortable fit. I've also got a friend who is a designer who made me a corset that did everything I wanted. But many of her clients are smaller than me, and get her to create what they want, or alter something they bought to a proper fit. Commercial mass-made stuff only caters for those who fit what each of those companies deem their "norm".
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
0 likes
Yes sorry reading it now I can see I didn't word it perfectly but yes that is the basic question.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Shadowforce1
Yes sorry reading it now I can see I didn't word it perfectly but yes that is the basic question.

Then I'm not sure, sorry. Every company is different, and there a LOT of companies that make them. A lot also depends on the shape of the person as well as the size of their bazongas, so some people may have to get theirs custom-made even though some manufacturers make their size. Sorry.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get mine custom made because my tits are huge- I get them made because I'm 6'4" and have the shoulders and ribcage of a shot putter, meaning that bras just don't fit me properly.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
like the above posters have stated, bra companies make bras in various sizes. there's not a universal stopping point. lots of women get bras made for a variety of reasons, whether it be extremely small or large breasts, challenging body types or even different sized breasts. i think what would help a bulk of the female population would be a proper bra fitting. wearing the correct size bra can correct numerous issues, including back/shoulder pain and ill fitting clothing.

Say. Her. Name.